Fauci, Collins SQUASHED Lab Leak, Aimed To 'DISPROVE' Theory After A WEEK Of Debate: Report

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Uh, of course scientists are going to discuss the evolving evidence as it comes in.

Yeah, that's not at all what they were doing.

Calling that "working behind the scenes" seems like quite the stretch, though.

Not really. If it were a fair question (it always was and it STILL IS to this day), why did they work so hard to try to classify it as a "conspiracy theory"? As I said in another post, the cover up is always worse. If they had allowed regular discussion and not enlisted big tech and social media to censor any discussion on the topic as "disinformation", then there would be far less of a concern. But it's a very valid question to ask why they were so adamant that the theory of a lab-leak not even be allowed to be discussed in the public square without censorship.

Reactions: jameslouise
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,500.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, that's not at all what they were doing.

If only there were evidence for that claim people might take it seriously.

Not really. If it were a fair question (it always was and it STILL IS to this day), why did they work so hard to try to classify it as a "conspiracy theory"?

Who is they and what's the evidence they did so?

As I said in another post, the cover up is always worse.

What cover up?

If they had allowed regular discussion and not enlisted big tech and social media to censor any discussion on the topic as "disinformation"

Which they, and what specific censorship are you asserting here?

But it's a very valid question to ask why they were so adamant that the theory of a lab-leak not even be allowed to be discussed in the public square without censorship.
Why would you expect scientists to do their work in the public square rather than by consulting with other experts about the evidence? Seems like a strange idea of how science works, not sure where that might be coming from.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If only there were evidence for that claim people might take it seriously.

There is. The government had regular meetings with social media and told them what to censor. I know, I know, you think they were just making "suggestions" and the social media companies made those decisions of what to censor all on their own. And if you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona with your name on it.

Who is they and what's the evidence they did so?

The government. The media. Big tech. Surely you're not engaging in historical revisionism to pretend like the lab-leak theory wasn't quickly and universally classified as a conspiracy theory, are you?

What cover up?

That remains to be seen. I'm very curious why there were those in our government that were so anxious to suppress discussion of the lab-leak theory.

Which they, and what specific censorship are you asserting here?

Discussion of the lab-leak theory was deemed "disinformation" and discussion was stifled.

Why would you expect scientists to do their work in the public square rather than by consulting with other experts about the evidence? Seems like a strange idea of how science works, not sure where that might be coming from.

So you think scientists and "experts" should do all of their consulting in private and not have that discussion publicly in the interest of public trust and transparency? That does indeed seem like a strange idea of how science works.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I apologize but I don't find it that compelling. I read a lot of innuendo and implication.
Which is why I believe that nothing will convince you of this man's corruption. Nothing short of him being placed in a prison.. but, then you would say he was wrongfully convicted.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Fortunately for you that trough was in the USA.
Is it enjoyable to assassinate the character of a decades-long public servant?
The fact that someone has been a decades-long public servant.. is in no way shape or form evidence that they are not corrupt to the core.
In fact... there is a higher likelihood of it.

That's why term limits end that very possibility.

The fact that I am living in another country matters not. Unfortunately, we are immersed in the soup of your countries news. It's been the best and most realistic "reality" show going.

I can read, I can watch all kinds of news casts and pod casts and opinion shows... We are quite knowledgeable of the goings on in the US.

Glad Fauci was feeding at your tax trough... We have enough of our own corrupt politicians bleeding our tax dollars away to their friends, family, supporters and lobbyists.

And, we had our own doctor "Fauci" in the person of Theresa Tam. Paid by many of the same elites that pay Fauci.. just in Canadian dollars... poor girl. She was just as much of a talking head puppet for the powers that milked the pandemic for all they could.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟366,919.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Which is why I believe that nothing will convince you of this man's corruption. Nothing short of him being placed in a prison.. but, then you would say he was wrongfully convicted.
Well I'm not going to leap on him when there is the evidence is based on innuendo. I mean seriously you've presented nothing CLOSE to damnable, chargeable and worthy of incarceration. and yet you seem to be spitting fire at the man.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The fact that someone has been a decades-long public servant.. is in no way shape or form evidence that they are not corrupt to the core.
In fact... there is a higher likelihood of it.
Yes, Lord Acton’s maxim is correct more times than not, ‘tis true.
Often after a person leaves a post is when the true dirt is found; that is coming soon.
That's why term limits end that very possibility.
Term limits can get in the way of proper efficiency of an institution; it can also (paradoxically) make the “corrupt” seek to do more grafting whilst they’re still in their post against the day when they’re forced out.
The fact that I am living in another country matters not. Unfortunately, we are immersed in the soup of your countries news. It's been the best and most realistic "reality" show going.

I can read, I can watch all kinds of news casts and pod casts and opinion shows... We are quite knowledgeable of the goings on in the US.

Glad Fauci was feeding at your tax trough... We have enough of our own corrupt politicians bleeding our tax dollars away to their friends, family, supporters and lobbyists.

And, we had our own doctor "Fauci" in the person of Theresa Tam. Paid by many of the same elites that pay Fauci.. just in Canadian dollars... poor girl. She was just as much of a talking head puppet for the powers that milked the pandemic for all they could.
I apologize for making it sound as if you’re not entitled to your opinion based on your location, that was an error on my part.

I do, however, note that any time someone is in a post or office of responsibility when a crisis arises, there will be champions and detractors; I tend to view government as a chaotic and messy affair and by no means efficient at holding together a cohesive conspiracy for long.
Time will be our light of Fauci’s culpability (or credit).

Have a great night.

• Friendly
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well I'm not going to leap on him when there is the evidence is based on innuendo. I mean seriously you've presented nothing CLOSE to damnable, chargeable and worthy of incarceration. and yet you seem to be spitting fire at the man.
It is well known about his treatment of dogs with their vocal cords removed so that they couldn't make noise while they were eaten with bugs...It is also well known that Fauci lied under oath about funding "Gain of Function" research.. He also denied the lab leak facts.... and... while your thinking about that....

Maybe read this:

and watch this:

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Lord Acton’s maxim is correct more times than not, ‘tis true.
Often after a person leaves a post is when the true dirt is found; that is coming soon.

Term limits can get in the way of proper efficiency of an institution; it can also (paradoxically) make the “corrupt” seek to do more grafting whilst they’re still in their post against the day when they’re forced out.

I apologize for making it sound as if you’re not entitled to your opinion based on your location, that was an error on my part.

I do, however, note that any time someone is in a post or office of responsibility when a crisis arises, there will be champions and detractors; I tend to view government as a chaotic and messy affair and by no means efficient at holding together a cohesive conspiracy for long.
Time will be our light of Fauci’s culpability (or credit).

Have a great night.
Thank you for your kind response.
I agree that time will tell in all of this.

• Friendly
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟366,919.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It is well known about his treatment of dogs with their vocal cords removed so that they couldn't make noise while they were eaten with bugs..
I donr think that is well known as tou think. I also donr think that removing software vocal cords is that rare.

.It is also well known that Fauci lied under oath about funding "Gain of Function" research..
In which case I hope to see perjury charges forthwith or I will assume it's nothing.

He also denied the lab leak facts.... and... while your thinking about that....

Maybe read this:

and watch this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ied-congress-about-gain-of-function-research/

Gosar? Sorry. Not gonna waste my time on that walking brandolini machine.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I donr think that is well known as tou think. I also donr think that removing software vocal cords is that rare.
If you can overlook the fact that this was cruel and inhumane treatment of the animals.. then.... OK?
In which case I hope to see perjury charges forthwith or I will assume it's nothing.
Just like many things in the corrupt swamps of our governments... charges are threatened, indictements predicted... and in the end... a guy going through a stopsign at 3 in the morning on a country road will get more punishments.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ied-congress-about-gain-of-function-research/

Gosar? Sorry. Not gonna waste my time on that walking brandolini machine.
Then don't... just remember, there are three sides to every story.. their side, your side and the truth.
Like the media of today can be counted on for anything other than confusion, opinions, excuses, and out right lies.... anything but the truth.

If you watch the actual proceding of the questioning of Fauci.. you can bypass the spin. The man was so flustered he couldn't even remember to turn on his microphone.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on

1676796834710.png

This thread has been moved after staff review.
Moved from American politics to Conspiracy Theories.

Hat off.​

Upvote 0