Fauci, Collins SQUASHED Lab Leak, Aimed To 'DISPROVE' Theory After A WEEK Of Debate: Report

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
"Independent reporter Jimmy Tobias weighs in on emails from the NIH that reveal an effort to rule out lab leak as a theory behind Covid-19's origin. "

The video talks about the final unredacted documents concerning the first talk and investigation of Covid.

The documents don't really show the thought process behind them eventually going with the Evolutionary theory of the virus (that it somehow developed from nature) rather than it being some kind of manmade creation. Basically, if you distrust Fauci, believe decisions were made for political and personal reasons etc. (as I do) then there is plenty of reasoning to continue on with that.

"What were Andersen’s concerns? And why were they so dire they might merit a call to the FBI?

Andersen laid them out plainly in an email to Fauci that same evening. “The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered,” Andersen wrote in the email. “I should mention,” he added, “that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory. But we have to look at this much more closely and there are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change.”

Thus began a scramble to probe in private the origin of SARS-CoV-2...." Quote

Last edited:

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There does seem to be a difference between an effort to rule out and an effort to cover up. I think that the conspiracy mongers are conflating the two.

The Intercept article seems like a well researched, well documented piece. Wanting to rule something out is how science works. Then, if something cannot be ruled out, it becomes an accepted theory. It is good to know that they took investigating the origins seriously.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The documents don't really show the thought process behind them eventually going with the Evolutionary theory of the virus (that it somehow developed from nature) rather than it being some kind of manmade creation.

Because they don't need to. All of the participants on the email were familiar with viral evolution and didn't need specify the features they were looking for. If you don't understand the background it is hard to follow a conversation whether that background information is viral evolution or the private in-jokes of the couple that invited you to a dinner party.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The “movie” version of this (2036) will eventually be titled “Roswell 2020”:and it’ll be a hit, a clone of Steve Buscemi will play Fauci, (it will later be learned).

This is what an “atheist prophesy” looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Because they don't need to. All of the participants on the email were familiar with viral evolution and didn't need specify the features they were looking for. If you don't understand the background it is hard to follow a conversation whether that background information is viral evolution or the private in-jokes of the couple that invited you to a dinner party.
Creationist thought might lead one to believe that “there is nothing new under the sun”; if that’s true then all the plagues and biogenic-diseases had pathogens all set to go, at the “correct time” to be deadly. Before humans were created.
This is where “the fall” gets blamed for this, “things changed & then got bad”, so we have disease. But the “steady-state” nothing NEW ever can make God out to be less than ethical.
And that ain’t right!

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There does seem to be a difference between an effort to rule out and an effort to cover up. I think that the conspiracy mongers are conflating the two.

The Intercept article seems like a well researched, well documented piece. Wanting to rule something out is how science works. Then, if something cannot be ruled out, it becomes an accepted theory. It is good to know that they took investigating the origins seriously.

They have 2 theories....neither has been ruled out.

As for taking investigations seriously....they're investigating themselves.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

The furin cleavage site....

So this site is the viruses' main advantage in mutating. The spike protein holds the space for the insertion on other genome sequences. There's three ways this could happen....

1. Random chance. This is ruled out as it would defy everything we currently understand about viral pathology. The sequence is too long.

2. Recombination with other viruses or proteins inside a host. This is the one that researchers are claiming to look for....but only one similar virus shares 3 parts of the 12 part coded sequence that exists in covid. The other 9 parts don't exist in any known viruses....which is why they seem to have some difficulty in finding the species that covid "jumped" from.

3. In a lab. Why would anyone do this in a lab? Well to study the virus and plan for a possible future outbreak. Fortunately, we don't do that sort of thing in the US....it's too dangerous. We outsource it to China...and other labs around the world. If people found out that we had actually done the work in creating this disaster....heads would roll....

Fortunately, even though we know that this gain of function research was happening at this particular lab where the outbreak started....the people involved in funding the research have assured everyone that it didn't come from the lab....which was just unfortunate enough to be involved in the very unique coincidence of researching corona viruses with gain of function research in Wuhan at the time an outbreak of covid happened....in Wuhan. Nope, it came from the wet market lol.
When considering the plausibility of a conspiracy theory, consider the plausibility of the given explanation not considered a conspiracy theory. Either something extremely unlikely happened involving a virus we've never seen nor cannot find led to this new virus spontaneously manifesting in the exact same city they were doing research on this virus and mutating it deliberately.....

Or, you know, the conspiracy theory version of it leaking from the lab.

If the mainstream version of events sounds ridiculously stupid....and the conspiracy theory isn't only far more plausible, but you actually can read the emails of experts, see them colluding despite wildly disagreeing days earlier, and you know that the media literally covered for them by silencing other experts and pushing the approved narrative....

Well really...what won't you believe? Do you also think Epstein killed himself?

Upvote 0

jameslouise

Jan 16, 2023
WIRRAL
✟20,825.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Pavel, great video , thanks enjoyed it, Fauci resigning wont save him, IMO he s in big trouble. And as for 'gain of function' research? Who would possibly say that is a good idea?
Have you seen the Jordan Peterson interveiw with Matt Ridley? You cant beat listening to people who know what they are talking about who do not have a political agenda. The interview starts about 5 mins in

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Pavel, great video , thanks enjoyed it, Fauci resigning wont save him, IMO he s in big trouble. And as for 'gain of function' research? Who would possibly say that is a good idea?
Have you seen the Jordan Peterson interveiw with Matt Ridley? You cant beat listening to people who know what they are talking about who do not have a political agenda. The interview starts about 5 mins in
Oh boy an hour and fifty-two minutes of pure information!
I can hardly wait!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
"Independent reporter Jimmy Tobias weighs in on emails from the NIH that reveal an effort to rule out lab leak as a theory behind Covid-19's origin. "

The video talks about the final unredacted documents concerning the first talk and investigation of Covid.

The documents don't really show the thought process behind them eventually going with the Evolutionary theory of the virus (that it somehow developed from nature) rather than it being some kind of manmade creation. Basically, if you distrust Fauci, believe decisions were made for political and personal reasons etc. (as I do) then there is plenty of reasoning to continue on with that.

"What were Andersen’s concerns? And why were they so dire they might merit a call to the FBI?

Andersen laid them out plainly in an email to Fauci that same evening. “The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome (<0.1%) so one has to look really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered,” Andersen wrote in the email. “I should mention,” he added, “that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory. But we have to look at this much more closely and there are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change.”

Thus began a scramble to probe in private the origin of SARS-CoV-2...." Quote
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say this results from the reporter not knowing how hypothesis testing works.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Have you seen the Jordan Peterson interveiw with Matt Ridley? You cant beat listening to people who know what they are talking about who do not have a political agenda.

Well then you're going to need to find other people. Peterson is not an expert on any of this and both of their political agendas are well documented.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
How can you say with a straight face that far right activist, drug addict and woman hater Jordan Peterson does not have a political agenda?

He's famous for it: he repeatedly and incorrectly regurgitates Blythe to appeal to incels, Oath Keepers and the misogynist wing of the GOP. It's literally what he is known for.

smh

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

jameslouise

Jan 16, 2023
WIRRAL
✟20,825.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can you say with a straight face that far right activist, drug addict and woman hater Jordan Peterson does not have a political agenda?

He's famous for it: he repeatedly and incorrectly regurgitates Blythe to appeal to incels, Oath Keepers and the misogynist wing of the GOP. It's literally what he is known for.

smh
Hi Lamievc, I wasn't able to keep a straight face from your 'objective' reply either, my favorite was 'Blythe',I had to look it up-shouldn't that be 'blithe'. I am assuming you mean disregard of others and and not cheerful. I disagree with everything you said btw. But I respect your opinion and do not want to argue over it here lets get back to the virus and pharmacological interventions but I can't resist leaving you with a couple of metaphors.

The rope-a-dope-left keep throwing wild haymakers but they are tiring, tempers are flaring, resignations are building as reality dawns and more and more sense the Red Sea eighth round stoppage approaches. Watch Trump come back to power:)

Upvote 0

jameslouise

Jan 16, 2023
WIRRAL
✟20,825.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Intercept article seems like a well researched, well documented piece. Wanting to rule something out is how science works. Then, if something cannot be ruled out, it becomes an accepted theory. It is good to know that they took investigating the origins seriously
Hi DaisDayy I get your point but the whole idea of patients having informed consent is they get all the data first. I think this should all have been in the public domain, especially if you are going to 'force' people to have a 'pharmacological intervention' (PI). The drawback (or not? time will tell) being it would, I think,have put more people of having said PI

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi DaisDayy I get your point but the whole idea of patients having informed consent is they get all the data first. I think this should all have been in the public domain, especially if you are going to 'force' people to have a 'pharmacological intervention' (PI). The drawback (or not? time will tell) being it would, I think,have put more people of having said PI
What has the origin of the virus got to do with informed consent of the vaccine? What exactly do you think was suppressed? Who was forced to get the vaccine?

Upvote 0

jameslouise

Jan 16, 2023
WIRRAL
✟20,825.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What has the origin of the virus got to do with informed consent of the vaccine? What exactly do you think was suppressed? Who was forced to get the vaccine?
Hi daisy. As a condition of any treatment a patient must receive any pertinent information about it. If not then they have not been given informed consent. If something goes wrong here in the UK and informed consent is not given then insurance companies will generally just settle- they wont even defend it.
It is, IMO, absolutely pivotal to know if this is a man made disease. no body knows how these will behave. It would stop me from having a pharmacological intervention(PI) instantly for various reasons. Especially if the same agency who produced the engineered virus suddenly had the PI.
In the UK, healthcare workers were pretty much forced to have a PI or not work. I believe the USA military booted you out for the same offence too? Pretty much everyone else was bombarded and pressurize to get the PI too.
What was withheld? I do not know for sure but I am suspicious and it looks like the pathogen was engineered by man to me, Like wise the rise in death rates currently world wide also concerns me especially the myocarditis and these facts should I believe be completely discussed openly and transparently on MSM initiated by governments.

Upvote 0