Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No i never said any such thing.. Your simply misrepresenting my posts and pasting false conclusions over me.. It pains me to even have to respond to your false accusations.. I made it clear that those indwelled by the Holy Spirit who have accepted the Gospel Way of salvation will be guarded from deception and will not be sent strong delusion.. Why because they have accepted the Love of the truth that is going to save them and they have had no pleasure in unrighteousness..
And then you accused those same people who are displaying full obedience to Jesus...of being deceived.you all over the place .full of contradiction.

You have to realize for every ststementbyou make there are ongoing implications.
Of you say they are deceived.them you saying people who do what Jesus said to do ..are deceived.
But the ridiculousness thing is ..you who are saying it..are not obeying Jesus but call those that do .decieved

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When ever one thing is allowed to dominate the mind over the spirit of God..it becomes the sin of idolatry .any sinful action is the will of the spirit of this world who works in disobedient children .since scriptures states the spirit of this world works in the children of disobedience ... Then when we are being consistently disobedient we are SERVING THE SPIRIT OF THIS WORLD when we do the will of the flesh. Not God.

And whom we serve becomes our master.
I assure you believers have devil's.
..I will goad it.
When you get all defensive and annoyed and agitated when I tell you that avidly following a sportdcteam is unrightously idolizing and giving praise due to God to men instead..

Do you think it's the Holy spirit getting annoyed for saying we should give praise to God alone like he says “you are worthy of ALL praise“..not you are worthy to share praise.?

I assure you it's not the Holy Spirit annoyed about that ..it's the flesh and another spirit.

So you do believe that people who watch sports get devils through that then. Interesting. Unfortunate but interesting all the same.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As to your other question .the devil's themselves believe...

If I did not repent..I would perish..it does not matter how long I was a believer..
Remember..Jesus says to those who work iniquity..depart from me.

You didn't answer my question... a lot of that going on around here lately.

Were you a believer for those 40+ years you were in unrepentant sin since you claimed to be a believer for all those years?

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And then you accused those same people who are displaying full obedience to Jesus...of being deceived.you all over the place .full of contradiction.

If Jesus tells someone to wait are they being disobedient? Or do the only commands that matter are the ones you agree with?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you do believe that people who watch sports get devils through that then. Interesting. Unfortunate but interesting all the same.
It's always a matter of the heart for the heart of man is decietful and desperatly wicked.
And Any idolatry is easy to spot.
Shake the shelf people sit it on and see them run to defend it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hillsage
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Jesus tells someone to wait are they being disobedient? Or do the only commands that matter are the ones you agree with?
Once a person is baptized in the Holy Spirit they have already become his witness and the command is ..Go

• Agree
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You didn't answer my question... a lot of that going on around here lately.

Were you a believer for those 40+ years you were in unrepentant sin since you claimed to be a believer for all those years?
Yes..an unrepentant believer.believing Alone has never saved any one..never will.
We must repent.Then Jesus delivers us from evil...

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

You have to realize for every ststementbyou make there are ongoing implications.
Of you say they are deceived.them you saying people who do what Jesus said to do ..are deceived.
But the ridiculousness thing is ..you who are saying it..are not obeying Jesus but call those that do .decieved

Contradictions to you maybe.. Since you are a works salvation preacher you have no idea what salvation by Gods grace really means.. So of course when you read about it you are confused and dumbfounded by it..

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Contradictions to you maybe.. Since you are a works salvation preacher you have no idea what salvation by Gods grace really means.. So of course when you read about it you are confused and dumbfounded by it..
Weird..no one ever mentioned works..can you do any works to undo your past sin.how rediculous.
You starting straw man argument. Making up a new argument based on a point no one has raised but you.

Works are a result of true salvation..we are saved by grace through the action of faith unto good works...
Its in the book of Ephesians ..ch 2 for by Grace are You saved THROUGH faith...... but so few ever read the very next verse.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Oh bologna, Jesus didn't even go into sick wards and "heal everyone" so get that nonsense outta here.

Pay more attention to your Bible. Jesus regularly healed lepers, and went into the houses of lepers and the sick. Jesus wasn't a showman healing people of headaches and pretending to grow limbs; He caused blind men to see, verified by all; caused the lame to walk; cleansed lepers, and even caused the dead to live again.

The perpetrators of the false "signs and wonders" gospel heal nobody, glorify only themselves, and bring shame to the Body of Jesus Christ.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pay more attention to your Bible. Jesus regularly healed lepers, and went into the houses of lepers and the sick. Jesus wasn't a showman healing people of headaches and pretending to grow limbs; He caused blind men to see, verified by all; caused the lame to walk; cleansed lepers, and even caused the dead to live again.

The perpetrators of the false "signs and wonders" gospel heal nobody, glorify only themselves, and bring shame to the Body of Jesus Christ.

-CryptoLutheran

What a common reply people give around here.

"Pay more attention to your Bible."

What houses of lepers did Jesus go into on a regular basis to heal them? He went into a couple dead people's houses and one lady that was about to die. Usually when he went into a house it was to teach or have Supper or both. Guess I should pay more attention to my Bible though huh?

Just because you do not believe in healings and miracles doesn't mean they do not happen. Sometimes if people would just step out of their own blindness and allow the Holy Spirit to dictate their faith to them instead of their own manmade reason, they may actually encounter God. You may yet encounter God. Maybe one day you will :)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

-CryptoLutheran
How do you know Jesus did that?
By testimony.
How do you know the apostles worked signs and wonders..
By testimony
How do we know these go on today ?
By testimony.
But you decide which testimony to call a lie.
And what do you base this judgment on ? A decision in your own heart to disbelieve.
Two days ago we were out and laid hands on a lady with a neck injury and she was healed .the look on her face was priceless..so precious.
Another lady we prayed for with a shoulder injury could not believe it.she moved her arm around and said How did you do that. We told her we dudnt ..Jesus did.

You see you project your unbelief into others but it's wasted effort .
You cruelly criticize disciple of Jesus for being disciples.
A disciple is a student who is learning...
LEarning! To become like his master.
You criticise children for not running marathons while they are still learning to walk. While not even being born yet yourself.it is a cruel and bitter activity you embark upon.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@ByTheSpirit
Fyi. Keep your eye out for “the last reformation“ amiture documentary called
“ 7 Days in Brazil
It follows The guy Torban and some friends on a sort of behind the scenes
Journey of what they do and how they make some of thier reports and youtube clips

and I think you will enjoy seeing how honest real and down to earth these guys are.

It's due to be released next Saturday

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lucian Hodoboc

I've already read the Bible
Jul 8, 2017
-
Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What a common reply people give around here.

"Pay more attention to your Bible."

What houses of lepers did Jesus go into on a regular basis to heal them? He went into a couple dead people's houses and one lady that was about to die. Usually when he went into a house it was to teach or have Supper or both. Guess I should pay more attention to my Bible though huh?

Just because you do not believe in healings and miracles doesn't mean they do not happen. Sometimes if people would just step out of their own blindness and allow the Holy Spirit to dictate their faith to them instead of their own manmade reason, they may actually encounter God. You may yet encounter God. Maybe one day you will :)
When did you leave The Last Reformation?

Upvote 0

Lucian Hodoboc

I've already read the Bible
Jul 8, 2017
-
Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
About 5 weeks ago or so
What does leaving them imply? How do they keep track of their followers? Do they check periodically to see if you're preaching and healing people? Is it a separate denomination of Christianity? Can you still remain a Catholic / Orthodox / Protestant if you follow them? Did you lose your healing and tongues gifts after you left?

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does leaving them imply? How do they keep track of their followers? Do they check periodically to see if you're preaching and healing people? Is it a separate denomination of Christianity? Can you still remain a Catholic / Orthodox / Protestant if you follow them? Did you lose your healing and tongues gifts after you left?

No x5 :)

They don't have an official roles or membership, just a "World map" on their site that people can register on and be located by other "members".

The gifts come from the Holy Spirit so no, I didn't lose those when I "left", and I had those before I joined them.

They do not consider themselves a denomination nor are they affiliated with one. In fact their "leader" speaks against denominations in his first few training videos on YouTube.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When did you leave The Last Reformation?
Allow me to clarify .
You can't join
So you can't leave.
There is no membership.
Its a training and equipping movement that encourages people to become disciples of Jesus and then to go make More disciples.

Anyone can watch the foundational training for free ..all 23 over hour long lessons on YouTube.

To make an evaluation based upon watching one or 2 installments would be a sad error.

The best is to read a book titled “the last reformation” before even watching the lessons as this gives background and context to the entire topic.

The person you asked did not leave something he did not join .he reached a point where once challenged us not yet ready to take it up..but like the call to the harvest..some who say they won't go..then change their mind and go after all .
And the last reformation is all about the harvest into God's kingdom. Preach with the power..save the soul get them free train the how.most them go do it however Jesus tells them to no man made and imposed control.

Upvote 0