Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Allow me to clarify .
You can't join
So you can't leave.
There is no membership.
Its a training and equipping movement that encourages people to become disciples of Jesus and then to go make More disciples.

Anyone can watch the foundational training for free ..all 23 over hour long lessons on YouTube.

To make an evaluation based upon watching one or 2 installments would be a sad error.

The best is to read a book titled “the last reformation” before even watching the lessons as this gives background and context to the entire topic.

The person you asked did not leave something he did not join .he reached a point where once challenged us not yet ready to take it up..but like the call to the harvest..some who say they won't go..then change their mind and go after all .
And the last reformation is all about the harvest into God's kingdom. Preach with the power..save the soul get them free train the how.most them go do it however Jesus tells them to no man made and imposed control.
Are you a member of TLR?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you a member of TLR?
There's no membership .
They train and equip then impose no control upon you except to be faithful to the full Gospel.you getvtrained and equipped and start following Jesus listening to him and doing what he tells you to do.:)
Basicly go out... Heal the sick preach the gospel drive out devil's baptize in Jesus name and make more disciples.
:)

Am I involved in doing that .yes
Have I been to the Pioneer school in Denmark ? Yes

It has been an utterly astounding experience . :)
Add: if you go out and use the title TLR then under that title you must teach the SAME message .but you are free to continue as a disciple of Jesus without the tlr title. Each disciple is expected to walk in obedience to the Lord Jesus obeying his holy spirit out of love for him and live a holy life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Allow me to clarify .
You can't join
So you can't leave.
There is no membership.
Its a training and equipping movement that encourages people to become disciples of Jesus and then to go make More disciples.

Anyone can watch the foundational training for free ..all 23 over hour long lessons on YouTube.

To make an evaluation based upon watching one or 2 installments would be a sad error.

The best is to read a book titled “the last reformation” before even watching the lessons as this gives background and context to the entire topic.

The person you asked did not leave something he did not join .he reached a point where once challenged us not yet ready to take it up..but like the call to the harvest..some who say they won't go..then change their mind and go after all .
And the last reformation is all about the harvest into God's kingdom. Preach with the power..save the soul get them free train the how.most them go do it however Jesus tells them to no man made and imposed control.

See you make more baseless accusations. Nothing more and that is absolutely ridiculous. Who is not ready to take up the call? You are in no way qualified to make such statements about people you do not know.

I choose to WAIT for God to show me his plan for my life, that is true faith. Not some aimless running around preaching into the wind just so you can beat your chest in pride because you did "the right thing". The right thing for any believer to do is to wait on God to reveal HIS PLAN for their life. Not take up some foolish mission because some preacher challenged you.

I follow Christ, not Torben Sondergaard. Can you say the same thing?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See you make more baseless accusations. Nothing more and that is absolutely ridiculous. Who is not ready to take up the call? You are in no way qualified to make such statements about people you do not know.

I choose to WAIT for God to show me his plan for my life, that is true faith. Not some aimless running around preaching into the wind just so you can beat your chest in pride because you did "the right thing". The right thing for any believer to do is to wait on God to reveal HIS PLAN for their life. Not take up some foolish mission because some preacher challenged you.

I follow Christ, not Torben Sondergaard. Can you say the same thing?
You were asked when did you leave..you replied.“about 5weeks ago“
This is misleading.you can't leave what you can't join.

God calls everyone into obedience to his will because his will is the best possible thing for us.he loves us.
The basic outline of his will is laid out very obvious in scripture.
So we Do it and then he leads us onward.
Sitting for 2, 5 ,10 & even 20 years before we step into his will as an action of faith (because faith is an action .is a fear based procrastination .
We All go through it to move on ..you will too

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MarkoR

Aug 6, 2017
Kännkuuse
✟8,005.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
My biggest current doubt regarding the TLR people is, that often they aren't members of any church and often the leading speakers are clearly contrasting themselves to the church. Without church or support group most people slip back to old life and this is rather a rule than an exception. Being a disciple is not only going to streets, speaking and healing but is also serious afterwork with people found from streets to go deeper.

1 Th 5:20 But test all things carefully.... Another great problem right now is lack of really noteworthy and considerable wonders and miracles. Do some get healed and pains leave quite often? Yes, indeed, but if you look the videos you may get a wrong idea that big miracles are easy :) Also, most healings are not (medically) verified after a week or two which would add more credibility to what we see. Actually if you really carefully watch the movies and attend to at least one kickstart seminar you understand really quickly that there are almost no Jesus-like miracles for example blind to see, lame to walk, deaf to hear etc. This is just a realistic conclusion what we see today.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My biggest current doubt regarding the TLR people is, that often they aren't members of any church and often the leading speakers are clearly contrasting themselves to the church. Without church or support group most people slip back to old life and this is rather a rule than an exception. Being a disciple is not only going to streets, speaking and healing but is also serious afterwork with people found from streets to go deeper.

1 Th 5:20 But test all things carefully.... Another great problem right now is lack of really noteworthy and considerable wonders and miracles. Do some get healed and pains leave quite often? Yes, indeed, but if you look the videos you may get a wrong idea that big miracles are easy :) Also, most healings are not (medically) verified after a week or two which would add more credibility to what we see. Actually if you really carefully watch the movies and attend to at least one kickstart seminar you understand really quickly that there are almost no Jesus-like miracles for example blind to see, lame to walk, deaf to hear etc. This is just a realistic conclusion what we see today.
sorry youve based that purely on assumption and opinion.
both incorrectly.
firstly there is no denomination that can call itself the church.
the church is from the word ecclesia ,,the called out(of the world) who gather to Jesus.
he is not returning for any denominational attendees .but for those who love him.
and how do we know we love him ?we keep his (Jesus)commands .
tlr is all about repentance obedience living a holy life and making more disciples.
you cant make a disciple without ongoing support of the person and you cant make a disciple if a person who wont forsake thier old life and follow .

you also cannot disciple a person into a life you are not living yourself.

you also ommit the fact that a disciple is a student who is Learning to become like the master .the apostles had to learn too and did not see great miricles wrought by thier hands at first.
But they certainly did not learn by sitting inactive.
they learned by practicing.

yet people are in a hurry it seems to swipe at the legs of infant disciples before they have learned to walk .all while sitting in thier denominational crib sucking on a milk bottle
not knowing that the meat of the word is to grow up and Do it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lucian Hodoboc

I've already read the Bible
Jul 8, 2017
-
Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
you also cannot disciple a person into a life you are not living yourself.
Actually, that's possible. Muhammad proved it. According to Him, the word of Allah said that men are not allowed to have more than 4 wives, but he had 9.

Upvote 0

MarkoR

Aug 6, 2017
Kännkuuse
✟8,005.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
sorry youve based that purely on assumption and opinion. both incorrectly. firstly there is no denomination that can call itself the church.

My assumtion is based on what I've heard from TLR teachings and seen in my area. I totally understand what the church is and that church is people, us, not a formal institution but let's call it church, congretation, home group, fellowship of christians - whatever you like. Reality is that wherever Paul went, he planted a church where converts could come together and taught people, also set elders over disciples. It's not important where they came together, to a house or to a dedicated church building but this must be done in order to keep growing in Christ. Planting new living, growing churches/home groups is very important for the TLR to keep going in long term and some of TLR people are doing it in some areas, which is also a fact but from Torbens point of view, this should be emphazised.

the apostles had to learn too and did not see great miricles wrought by thier hands at first.

Well, now this is purely an assumtion. Can you find a scriptural proof for this? Do you REALLY think that when Jesus already sent disciples out and Mt 10:1 "...gave them authority...to heal EVERY kind of disease and every kind of sickness" they started long term learning and healing only all pain?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My assumtion is based on what I've heard from TLR teachings and seen in my area. I totally understand what the church is and that church is people, us, not a formal institution but let's call it church, congretation, home group, fellowship of christians - whatever you like. Reality is that wherever Paul went, he planted a church where converts could come together and taught people, also set elders over disciples. It's not important where they came together, to a house or to a dedicated church building but this must be done in order to keep growing in Christ. Planting new living, growing churches/home groups is very important for the TLR to keep going in long term and some of TLR people are doing it in some areas, which is also a fact but from Torbens point of view, this should be emphazised.

Well, now this is purely an assumtion. Can you find a scriptural proof for this? Do you REALLY think that when Jesus already sent disciples out and Mt 10:1 "...gave them authority...to heal EVERY kind of disease and every kind of sickness" they started long term learning and healing only all pain?
again..too many assumptions look deeper people begin somewhere.
but just because they say "all pain" does not limit the healing any more then sayin "be healed".
its just piking at a thread for no good reason .
going and making disciples is not a 25 yr process.
and yes scripture shows the disciples had to learn..after all ,jesus took 12 and made them disciples(students) then taught them by practical application.
they did not become instantly good at it.
no student does.

there are few other methods that will endure whats coming

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Generally, I think, TLR is in away a good John the Baptist type movement preparing the way for greater things to come and emphasizing good points but they have a long way to move on deeper to other truths.
deeper truths....such as?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MarkoR

Aug 6, 2017
Kännkuuse
✟8,005.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
deeper truths....such as?

For example, if you already pursue spiritual things and move of God, which is important then why I have not heard much teaching about gifts of the spirit (1 Corinthians 12:7-11) and about Ephesians 4:11-15 which are very important pillars of the church. Maybe you some other information?

again..too many assumptions look deeper people begin somewhere.

I do not assume, but read bible and think with my own brains, not letting some big guys to brainwash me. But look, this last statement of yours is now already a better statement, that people have to start somewhere as we have to admit that we do not have the same power working throught us as Jesus has, we have to grow. On other hand don't come to tell me that the idea behind your (actually Torben's) statement about growing the muscle healingwise has a biblical foundation, you can't find it and this is your personal opinion to justify the teaching you have heard. I gave you a scripture which is really clear and there's no need for you to come out with some own thoughts about first disciples. We have to admit, that there are gifts of healings that bible describes and these gifts have to be earnestly asked from God otherwise muscle does not grow.

By the way, how many churches/home groups have you founded already from scratch and how many of those you have preached to are now active hot christians?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For example, if you already pursue spiritual things and move of God, which is important then why I have not heard much teaching about gifts of the spirit (1 Corinthians 12:7-11) and about Ephesians 4:11-15 which are very important pillars of the church. Maybe you some other information?

I do not assume, but read bible and think with my own brains, not letting some big guys to brainwash me. But look, this last statement of yours is now already a better statement, that people have to start somewhere as we have to admit that we do not have the same power working throught us as Jesus has, we have to grow. On other hand don't come to tell me that the idea behind your (actually Torben's) statement about growing the muscle healingwise has a biblical foundation, you can't find it and this is your personal opinion to justify the teaching you have heard. I gave you a scripture which is really clear and there's no need for you to come out with some own thoughts about first disciples. We have to admit, that there are gifts of healings that bible describes and these gifts have to be earnestly asked from God otherwise muscle does not grow.

By the way, how many churches/home groups have you founded already from scratch and how many of those you have preached to are now active hot christians?
You don't believe in a growing increasing faith? Growing up in spiritual things? There is no shortage of scripture on it. A huge number of people now active are as versed, if not in a lot of cases more versed, in doctrine then torban .but it's not about torban.it's about Jesus.

There are no big men.
We have the same holy Spirit Jesus received in the body. As it categorically States in Romans.but we must learn to walk in him and how much We do is dependent on how much We die to self in every aspect.

Yes.. what you call “church plants” are done in fact you can now attend Pioneer schools for deeper discipling in more countries and small fellowships with nil dependency on any other then the holy spirit are developing at a phenomenal rate in Europe. In the U.S. that are more prone to cling to religious system but in Europe that system is far more defined with the evidence of maryology turning up in all manner of established denominations it is becoming increasingly impossible to remain faithful to Jesus without compromise And remain in that system.
In Europe there are huge things Changing and the false unification of the men made church is already bringing persecutionary pressures on any who don't curtail to “their version“
Of unity.
In Europe they are in spiritual preperation for the most severe crackdown upon those who would practice and preach the whole true gospel .
This is not a game being played .they are in preparation to die for this gospel of Jesus .
As for its growth ...refer the TLR map.
These numbers only represent those who put themselves in it voluntarily..and not all do so.

And they have quadrupled in only the last 14 months .

Spiritual gifts are not theoretically taught.
They are lived and experientially learned knowledge passed on disciple to disciple. The church system is fat with people taught about the theologies spiritual gifts for over 20 years.
yet so few use them . they play with them like toys on Sunday.
I have seen believers not more then 2 years in the faith operate in tongues interpretation knowledge wisdom discernment ,healing ,miracles in the action of preaching the gospel ..using the gifts for the work of GOD
The fluent in prophecy teaching and equipping those not so quick at it
The fluent in visions teaching the not so quick and eqipping them and in return they themselves being trained and equipped in gifts the others are more adept at and so the body builds the body and none but Jesus is the head. Teachers teach all others how to teach..healers teach all o 5th 3rd how to heal .evangelists teach all others how to evangelize and all are equipped to get to it.
There are not young adult groups playing church on Saturday night ..there are young adults forsaking sin .going out healing the sick preaching the gospel ..I sat with young people in 3 ,5 ,10 ,21 day fasts and one who has recently completed a 40 day cast.
Utterly denying their flesh at its most basic need and desire to humble it 4th at they me better hear the Lord.
This is no game being played..
This is a return to being disciples of Jesus.people are listening to the call God is making and going out into his harvest in greater numbers then a single generation has ever heard..because this is the beginning of the final harvest .
A young Muslim extremist who was ready to suicide in her hatred ..repented got baptised in water and demons cast out..now preaches Christ.they asked her if they could share her story ..they asked because they said it may cost her persecution..she said she is already paying that cost .please share it.
She is willing to die nitbeven hiding her face but testifying eye to cameras.

This is no game..no denominational launch. This is a move of God .
Thousand truley set free from sin..
Not playing hyper grace word games.but ceasing from and forsaking their sin in the holy fear of God and loving him with all their hearts and proving it by their obedience to him.

This is no game..it is a reforming of the body of Christ... And those who are following the head of the body Re already being hated for doing so.
And in almost all cases the first seedling pressure of persecution come not from the world..but from the systimized church . just as it was in the time of Jesus.
That old wineskin cannot contain it.

Upvote 0

MarkoR

Aug 6, 2017
Kännkuuse
✟8,005.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I ask questions, you evade. I state scriptures, you ignore. What you believe is not important, but what bible teaches. TLR is generally good, but too often I have met Torben centered disciples, not Jesus centered. Torben says this or Torben says that.

We'll see how this all turns out in 5 or 10 year perspecitve, time is the best evaluator. I myself am kickstarted in Denmark and started moving in Christ but I do not come along with any cult of personality and do not like belittling of today's church as TLR people often like to do. I appereciate Torben and all sincere christians but at some points, as I described, allow me to dissent. End of discussion.

Upvote 0