Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Tell them our borders cannot be open, but, for limited amounts of time, etc, we either build a wall, or gates, or fences, or whatever, etc, and then during or at certain times, there will be a lot of gates or booths, etc, where they can all line up and be interviewed/screened according only to some very simple and very basic criteria, etc, by a lot of personnel that will be there at or during those certain times, etc, but that will all be completely closed at other times, etc, and at or during those times when it is closed, etc, people trying to cross truly illegally will be "hauled back off/away to back where they came from", so to speak, etc, during or at those times when the border is essentially closed essentially, etc, but that will also be "kind of or mostly open" at other times also, etc...

We have illegal and legal immigrants, or illegal versus legal immigration right now, and maybe we will need a third category for these, I don't know? It's not necessarily an interview for full on citizenship necessarily, etc, but maybe we could direct them toward that maybe, etc, but and/or anyway, they might need to be classified or re-classified different maybe, etc...?

Temporary and conditional visas maybe, etc...?

This would allow us to let quite a few of them in, but would also give us a great deal of control over the whole situation also, etc...

The screening would have to be very, very simple and basic, so that it could all happen/be done very, very quickly, etc, just a very, very few conditions on their only very basic and temporary visas, etc, then close or shut down the border completely at other times, etc, and be willing to haul others off or back to where they came from during or at those times when it is not open also, etc...

Hopefully that last part won't be as much of a problem though with a border gate or wall or fence, etc, and with this policy also be instituted/implimented also, and them also fully knowing about it all also, etc...

We can restrict it to a certain amount of people or certain numbers at certain times, and it would give us a great deal of control over it, etc, and it would be a good balance (I think) between compassion, and what we know we must also adhere to also, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Tell them our borders cannot be open, but, for limited amounts of time, etc, we either build a wall, or gates, or fences, or whatever, etc, and then during or at certain times, there will be a lot of gates or booths, etc, where they can all line up and be interviewed/screened according only to some very simple and very basic criteria, etc, by a lot of personnel that will be there at or during those certain times, etc, but that will all be completely closed at other times, etc, and at or during those times when it is closed, etc, people trying to cross truly illegally will be "hauled back off/away to back where they came from", so to speak, etc, during or at those times when the border is essentially closed essentially, etc, but that will also be "kind of or mostly open" at other times also, etc...

We have illegal and legal immigrants, or illegal versus legal immigration right now, and maybe we will need a third category for these, I don't know? It's not necessarily an interview for full on citizenship necessarily, etc, but maybe we could direct them toward that maybe, etc, but and/or anyway, they might need to be classified or re-classified different maybe, etc...?

Temporary and conditional visas maybe, etc...?

This would allow us to let quite a few of them in, but would also give us a great deal of control over the whole situation also, etc...

The screening would have to be very, very simple and basic, so that it could all happen/be done very, very quickly, etc, just a very, very few conditions on their only very basic and temporary visas, etc, then close or shut down the border completely at other times, etc, and be willing to haul others off or back to where they came from during or at those times when it is not open also, etc...

Hopefully that last part won't be as much of a problem though with a border gate or wall or fence, etc, and with this policy also be instituted/implimented also, and them also fully knowing about it all also, etc...

We can restrict it to a certain amount of people or certain numbers at certain times, and it would give us a great deal of control over it, etc, and it would be a good balance (I think) between compassion, and what we know we must also adhere to also, etc...

God Bless!
If you don't want to call it a visa, then you don't have to call it a visa, like I said, we might need another category, etc, but either way, we could have the democrats going down there and working at the booths when the border is "mostly open", etc, and then at the times when it is most definitely closed, the republicans going down there and patrolling the border and shipping any truly illegals (at that point) back to where they came from, during or at those times when the border is most definitely closed, etc, but with also having some times when it also most definitely mostly open during certain times also, etc, just have to meet some very, very basic, and very, very simple criteria first before we let you cross, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If the purpose is to allow it, but also control it, or regulate it, etc, then something that is like this, or that is similar to this, etc, is the only kind of solution I can ever see to this kind of crisis, or issue, or problem, etc...

Something that is like it/this, or that is similar to it/this anyway, etc...

Don't bury it in red tape when the border is "kind of open" either, but keep it very, very basic, and very, very simple, (and quick), etc...

Close it at other times, etc...

We can handle a certain amount of people at a time coming in, and we can probably even find ways that we can benefit very much greatly from it, as a nation, etc, but only if it can be controlled/regulated in this manner, etc, because without any kind of control like this, or in this manner, etc, we can't handle it, and it is chaos leading to, or that is quickly becoming, a very, very serious and uncontrollable "crisis", etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If the purpose is to allow it, but also control it, or regulate it, etc, then something that is like this, or that is similar to this, etc, is the only kind of solution I can ever see to this kind of crisis, or issue, or problem, etc...

Something that is like it/this, or that is similar to it/this anyway, etc...

Don't bury it in red tape when the border is "kind of open" either, but keep it very, very basic, and very, very simple, (and quick), etc...

Close it at other times, etc...

We can handle a certain amount of people at a time coming in, and we can probably even find ways that we can benefit very much greatly from it, as a nation, etc, but only if it can be controlled/regulated in this manner, etc, because without any kind of control like this, or in this manner, etc, we can't handle it, and it is chaos leading to, or that is quickly becoming, a very, very serious and uncontrollable "crisis", etc...

God Bless!
Hopefully it won't lead to some kind of lesser class, even temporarily, etc, or some kind of classification system with certain ones maybe having lesser rights for a time though maybe, or being treated different than others (like slaves?) though hopefully, etc...

Hopefully we can avoid that, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
shutterstock-606439271.jpg

If you don't want to call it a visa, then you don't have to call it a visa, like I said, we might need another category, etc,
The common terms are asylum seekers and refugees.

but either way, we could have the democrats going down there and working at the booths when the border is "mostly open", etc, and then at the times when it is most definitely closed, the republicans going down there and patrolling the border and shipping any truly illegals (at that point) back to where they came from, during or at those times when the border is most definitely closed, etc, but with also having some times when it also most definitely mostly open during certain times also, etc, just have to meet some very, very basic, and very, very simple criteria first before we let you cross, etc...

Did you want to close all the official border entry places? Thousands of people work in the US while living in Mexico and vice versa. So much commerce passes through you would cripple the economies of both countries if you closed the border completely. As for the unofficial border, it is already closed.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
shutterstock-606439271.jpg

The common terms are asylum seekers and refugees.

Did you want to close all the official border entry places? Thousands of people work in the US while living in Mexico and vice versa. So much commerce passes through you would cripple the economies of both countries if you closed the border completely. As for the unofficial border, it is already closed.
I am saying that you/me/us/we should close what is necessary in order to solve the current crisis, etc, and for the sake of compassion, make it to where those areas can also sometimes be opened back up at certain times, and a certain amount of people trying or wanting to cross the borders there let in, etc, whatever or however much/many we can take on or handle at the time responsibly and reasonably, etc...

Are you taking issue with this, etc...?

If we keep taking on what we cannot handle responsibly and reasonably, we are not doing anyone any favors, not to either to or for us, or to or for them, etc...

We need to be able to have some measure of control over it, etc, and something like this, etc, is one of the only ways that I can see is the only way, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am saying that you/me/us/we should close what is necessary in order to solve the current crisis, etc, and for the sake of compassion, make it to where those areas can also sometimes be opened back up at certain times, and a certain amount of people trying or wanting to cross the borders there let in, etc, whatever or however much/many we can take on or handle at the time responsibly and reasonably, etc...

Are you taking issue with this, etc...?

God Bless!
Yes. I think you don't know the difference between the official entry points, which should not be arbitrarily closed, and the rest of the border, which is officially closed.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes. I think you don't know the difference between the official entry points, which should not be arbitrarily closed, and the rest of the border, which is officially closed.
Are you saying there is no immigration crisis...?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Are you saying there is no immigration crisis...?
Wherever the problem lies, needs to be more controlled better, until it can be partially fixed sometimes, by easing restrictions temporarily sometimes, etc, until we have to put those restrictions back into place again at some times, etc, until the next time when they can then be eased up on temporarily again for a time, or at some times, etc, until they then need to be put back into place again for a time, etc, and "etc, etc, etc", and "so on and so forth, etc", for a time, etc...

How is this not making any sense to you, etc...?

And if this means walls or fences in certain areas, or some very basic screenings at some times, or deportations at other times, depending upon the time(s), etc, then that is the way it needs to be sometimes, etc...

We are not doing anyone any favors otherwise, etc...

There is a way to balance compassion, with severity, sometimes, etc...

And it needs to be, to be true compassion, at most times, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

I'm going to agree with Daisy. I don't think you know how international borders work. Have you ever passed through one? (On land, air, or sea?

Most of them are always "open" in the sense that persons who have a legal right to pass through (citizens, visa holders, etc.) are allowed to pass after demonstrating that.

Land boarder crossings are usually manned 24/7. Sea and air crossing points may only be manned when arrivals are expected.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm going to agree with Daisy. I don't think you know how international borders work. Have you ever passed through one? (On land, air, or sea?

Most of them are always "open" in the sense that persons who have a legal right to pass through (citizens, visa holders, etc.) are allowed to pass after demonstrating that.

Land boarder crossings are usually manned 24/7. Sea and air crossing points may only be manned when arrivals are expected.
What is the crisis about in your view then?

There isn't one?

Or "what"?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What is the crisis about in your view then?

There isn't one?

Or "what"?

I'm going with "what" as in "what immigration crisis"?

Your ideas about "closing the border" are outside the norms of international relations particularly when bordering friendly nations.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,163.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I always like to point out that the "immigration crisis" is a much greater crisis for the immigrants than it is for us. They risk their lives and save from their subsistence earnings to get passage to the U.S., leaving the only homes they've ever known. Many immigrants are fathers leaving their families to try to send enough money to support them.
If you've been to Central America on mission trips (as I have) you have first hand knowledge of the conditions they are trying to escape.
And so we need to remember that. No matter how difficult it is for us to accommodate the immigrants, they have suffered and sacrificed more than we can ever imagine.
At the very least, let's stop calling them "illegals..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Next problem: the shoreline. :swimmer: :rowboat: :speedboat: :sailboat:

Perhaps we could have the water move back and forth every day to protect the shoreline from amphibious landing.
Jokes, cute, but I am being serious...

Most other countries have already realized that you can't just let everybody in, you just can't, etc, no matter what your heart feels or what your heart says or tells you, etc, and I am trying to address that, etc, but you guys don't seem to want to know or face anything other than your own political leanings, etc, it's very very sad really, because that seems to be everybody now on both and/or all sides, etc, well, I don't have one, etc, and all I know is that I hear that we are having an immigration crisis, and I think there is or may be some truth to that, and so I think it needs to be addressed, etc, and you seem to think it doesn't...

Oh well, I guess I should expect as much really, as both sides seems to have everyone under this kind of control, so that no one is thinking 100% logically, or 100% truly objectively, etc...

I think it is going to be the end of us all, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Most other countries have already realized that you can't just let everybody in,
We're not letting everyone in nor are there serious proposals to do so.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
We're not letting everyone in nor are there serious proposals to do so.
Then tell me what all those who are saying there is a crisis is all about please?

And I do mean that seriously.

"Educate me about it", etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0