Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Why has nobody yet suggested that Bjork is to blame?

Anyway, why would this be punishment for anything? All that's really happened is that some flights have been delayed for a few days. This from a God who used to rain down fire and brimstone to destroy cities and all of their citizens? He's losing his mojo.

Upvote 0

BlackCherry

Apr 15, 2010
✟187.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why has nobody yet suggested that Bjork is to blame?

Anyway, why would this be punishment for anything? All that's really happened is that some flights have been delayed for a few days. This from a God who used to rain down fire and brimstone to destroy cities and all of their citizens? He's losing his mojo.
Ha.

Ha.

Pulmonary fibrosis would be a possibility that cannot be 100% excluded when exposed to volcanic ash.

Upvote 0

Beechwell

Glücksdrache
Sep 2, 2009
Göttingen
✟8,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Ryanair! :D

If this really was a punishment, it would be due to the sickeningly increasing atheism in northern European countries. A part of me can't help but thinking they actually had it coming.
Hey I thought we only get punished in the afterlife? Not fair!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Ha.

Ha.

Pulmonary fibrosis would be a possibility that cannot be 100% excluded when exposed to volcanic ash.

Which would affect christians, atheists, and other non-christians equally. If this is punishment for rising atheism, why the haphazard, indiscriminate application?

Upvote 0

Beechwell

Glücksdrache
Sep 2, 2009
Göttingen
✟8,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Which would affect christians, atheists, and other non-christians equally. If this is punishment for rising atheism, why the haphazard, indiscriminate application?
YHWH is generally not one for surgical strikes. see the great flood or Sodom&Ghomorra

Upvote 0

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
YHWH is generally not one for surgical strikes. see the great flood or Sodom&Ghomorra

Yeah, but wasn't that because they were all evil sinners except for Noah and Lot, respectively? In this case, he'd be killing off a small percentage of sinners and saved, demons and devout, heretics and holy, at the same rate.

Don't make a lick o' sense.

Upvote 0
I

Infernalfist

This thread pokes fun at the Lord. Why do you have to do this on a Christian website?

If this really was a punishment, it would be due to the sickeningly increasing atheism in northern European countries. A part of me can't help but thinking they actually had it coming.
i am convinced that you have some very deep seeded personal issues that haven't been attended to. this is what may prevent you from smiling, or being able to take part in rational discourse. your "faith" is just what you use as a shield to justify your feelings toward the outside world.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
A part of me can't help but thinking they actually had it coming.

So you take pleasure in the suffering of others? Or, if not pleasure, at least some level of satisfaction?

Sickening.

Upvote 0

Beechwell

Glücksdrache
Sep 2, 2009
Göttingen
✟8,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, but wasn't that because they were all evil sinners except for Noah and Lot, respectively? In this case, he'd be killing off a small percentage of sinners and saved, demons and devout, heretics and holy, at the same rate.

Don't make a lick o' sense.
Eh, once we all suffocate in the ashes people will say that all Europeans were sinners who deserved no less, too. Just you watch. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums