Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking about how life really forms, you need a stable enviroment and warm water and plants for food, but why does it form? I think it starts with a will, my first thought was that this will have to learn how to take protein from plants, and build a body to move around it. But does it really have to learn? All matter is energy, if you break it down, you can set fire on anything because all matter is energy, but if everything consists of this energy, is that life itself, the will? I think we have found the God-particle, it`s energy, it doesn`t have to learn to make a body, it`s already all-knowing, it can take particles from plants, and use the protein to build a body, without learning how to to so. Scientists wants to know how life forms at the beginning, and control it, but since it starts with a will, it`s not possible. It`s like you want to control all energy around you.

Yes, the main problem with consciousness, is that how can it really be alive? Why aren`t it just adaptations to the enviroment, so it learns to move around, but it`s not really alive, and seeing? I feel alive, I don`t feel like a robot, sort of, I have a feeling of "self" also. So, in my opinion, energy itself is living, it`s the will that builds a body, otherwise I be dead, just moving around. If you weren`t really living, the mind has to trick you in order to make you believe you`re really living, but we know also that making children for example, isn`t for reproducing, it`s for the joy it brings, it`d be a paradox if you did it to survive.

But, if energy makes your mind from it`s own image, are you really seperate from it? I think you are, you have a free will, a soul, you evolve on your own, and you do what you want, but you`re always the child of this god, the children of your father of creation. I think we all know it also, because people in society usually avoids looking at energy directly, like with many other things, so they don`t seem cynical. You know how you have for example, bones in your body? But they`re seperate from the rest of the body, how did the body make the bone, and then seperate it, so it`s not connected to the body anymore? I think it`s the same thing with your mind, it starts in the same way, but it separates, and then lives on it`s own.