Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tom Horn and Chris Putnam are considered by multitudes of Christians to be experts in their work.
There have been many prophecy "experts" posted on this forum over the years, and none of them have been correct to date, so appealing to how popular someone is really doesn't mean much here.

The scoffers will, unfortunately, see for themselves very soon.
Indeed. If the antichrist does or does not appear by the end of September 2013 (and not just conveniently "appear" spiritually to a select few), then we'll know how much their expertise and the Zohar is worth.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have never claimed to be an expert sir. I am showing something, a very important claim about a coming event, that the VATICAN THEMSELVES admit is the truth, to all the Christians here.

THAT sir is the most POWERFUL religious organization on the planet, and if they are saying something THIS incredible..... Christians NEED to know about it.

Glory be to Christ
Marantha

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have never claimed to be an expert sir.

I wasn't referring to you as the expert....I was talking about Horn and Putnam. I thought that was pretty clear from my post. You said they were "considered by multitudes of Christians to be experts in their work".

I am showing something, a very important claim about a coming event, that the VATICAN THEMSELVES admit is the truth, to all the Christians here.

THAT sir is the most POWERFUL religious organization on the planet, and if they are saying something THIS incredible..... Christians NEED to know about it.

And I have no problem with you bringing this claim to the forum's attention. However, you stated in the OP that the evidence those men provided was "undeniable", which I find absolutely absurd. In the second video, when Tom Horn was asked to give his best evidence for his views, all he provided was hearsay from a deceased ex-Jesuit who had renounced his vows back in 1964. Lyndon Johnson was president in 1964. So no, it's not the "Vatican" claiming that they are watching Satan through a Mt. Graham telescope. But hey, I'll watch and wait to see what happens.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
They made a mistake by saying that the Vatican's waky lucifer telescope is the most powerful in the world.. rubbish.. they are planning a new telescope which will be at the top of a mountain in Chile, the overwealmingly large telescope.. and there are other telescopes now that are more powerful than the hubble telescope.
the new telescope will be able to resolve extra solar planets, it will have adaptive/reactive optics.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Number One Son said,

In the second video, when Tom Horn was asked to give his best evidence for his views, all he provided was hearsay from a deceased ex-Jesuit who had renounced his vows back in 1964. Lyndon Johnson was president in 1964. So no, it's not the "Vatican" claiming that they are watching Satan through a Mt. Graham telescope. But hey, I'll watch and wait to see what happens.

Please tell me where in this information someone says that they are watching Satan through a telescope. This is Completely made up.

Come with what was really discussed if you would like to disagree please.

God Bless You
Marantha

Upvote 0

decent orange

Oct 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
✟7,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Somebody has a spectacular telescope that can see planets in another solar system clearly?

I'm not sure about that, because whoever had a photo of another solar systems planet would sell it for millions. I bet that telescope is only as awesome, or slightly less awesome than HUBBLE.

Upvote 0

JuJube

Dec 27, 2006
Corpus Christi Texas
✟16,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Maranatha
Wow, again I thank you for posting some very informative videos. I agree with alot of what Tom Horn and Cris Putnam have said....I've always thought that the strong delusion was going to have to be something bigger than just the New Age junk....something that was going to rock peoples beliefs along on a scientific angle. This is something that the secular world has been preaching/waiting for for along time. Even the worlds top scientist Dr. Michio Kaku (which you can google) has said the same thing and that the time for meeting these aliens was upon us, its just a matter of time that these aliens that have been visiting us will soon make themselves better know to all of us. The world awaits this wonderous event ! All that are not grounded in the Lord, will fall for it since they have no foundation to stand on. It will be very decieving. It will be easy to believe because they will have science, and of course these space travelers to prove it....I can see this happening.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please tell me where in this information someone says that they are watching Satan through a telescope. This is Completely made up.

Come with what was really discussed if you would like to disagree please.
The 44:08 mark. Horn says the Vatican is seeing something through the telescope and he thinks it's Lucifer, Satan. He said it point blank. Still convinced these guys are experts of some kind?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
=Marantha;62818382]The mocking continues.
And will as long as the parade of bogus "prophecies" continues.

This thread has nothing to do with March 22
Of course it does. That was the last time you peddled a prediction of a really big End Times event, and it turned out to be, as most here predicted, nonsense.

, when the abomination that will cause desolation WAS revealed to those who are watching.
Yeah, that's the way it works, doesn't it? Predict that Christ will return in 1844 and when He doesn't, claim that He had "cleansed the sanctuary in Heaven" on that date and that only the True Believers could see it. Predict our Lord's arrival in 1914, and when that prophecy turns out to be hogwash, claim that Jesus had been crowned King of Heaven on the predicted date and that only the Enlightened understood it. "Prophesy" that our Lord will return in 2011, and when He fails to show, claim that a "Spiritual Judgement" took place on the given date, and only the Elect could glom onto it. Or predict "the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place", accompanied by disasters both man-made and natural, and the cessation of sacrifice and oblation, and when nothing in particular happens on that date (22 March 2013), then claim that the AoD was "revealed", but only the Watchers were hip to it. Yep, the Procedure was followed in due and ancient form, with a rain of self-serving attempts at covering the exposed posterior, and lashing out at those who correctly saw the thing as codswallop in the first place as "unchristian".

And now you're sharing a new, improved, even more effective End Times prophecy, this one replete with demonic aliens in flying saucers, Papist conspiracies, government cover-ups, and all the accoutrements of a Dan Brown novel. And once again, it's all based on undeniable evidence. No reason to bring up the embarrassing failure of the 22 March predictions, oh no no no no no!

Right.

Tom Horn and Chris Putnam are considered by multitudes of Christians to be experts in their work.
In other words, these grifters have suckered a lot of marks.

The scoffers will, unfortunately, see for themselves very soon.
Now wait, where have I heard that before? Oh, I remember - from you, a tad over 3 weeks ago. Same song, slightly different lyrics.

If you do not want to believe that, so be it.
Yeah, I reckon I'll pass on this one like I did the last.

I suppose the mocking found here from "Christians" should be expected as half the time this site redirects to a inappropriate content site.
Your machine is apparently infected with malware. You may want to try SpyBot Search and Destroy. And if you're running Internet Exploder, that is, Explorer, dump it and get Firefox or Chrome or just about anything else in its place.

As for the mockery, yeah, you keep trying to sell bogus bills of goods glommed from nonsensical youtube videos and your going to find that your "revelations" receive the kind of mockery that they so richly deserve.

Read this carefully .......Christians DO NOT MOCK. They are MEEK.
Sorry, hoss, but I reckon it's a Christian duty to mock ideas that are: A) detrimental to the Faith as a whole, and B) false.

I am going to keep alerting others without regard to the scoffers and mockers.
"Alerting" them to the falsehood du jour, I take it. That's cool. People will figure it out ere long,especially when you keep striking out and insisting that it was a home run.

I may take your advice, I may not.
I really don't expect you to.

If you don't like it, grow up, start your own thread, and move on internet warrior because it makes no difference to me.
Dee Luxe, we'll just keep doing our things, then. You keep making predictions, I'll just keep holding you to account for 'em.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Somebody has a spectacular telescope that can see planets in another solar system clearly?

I'm not sure about that, because whoever had a photo of another solar systems planet would sell it for millions. I bet that telescope is only as awesome, or slightly less awesome than HUBBLE.

the new planned telescope (from Europe) will be much better than the hubble; adaptive optics rectifies the atmospheric distortions. they'll be able to resolve earth type planets, by detecting ozone, if there's any life.. that's the hope. the Vatican telescope is not up to that, by a long way.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the papacy isn't the antichrist as it hasn't been anti-Christ historically, if it was there would be no protestant church. Pope Paul II was an antichrist, but I think the Obomination is the actual antichrist, or more precisely the son of perdition.

Judas was called the son of perdition in the bible. Was Judas openly against Christ or in the camp of Christ? Deception is the devil's greatest tool. Do you think he is going to use the antichrist and false prophet to deceive if they are openly against Christ? What kind of sorry attempt of deception would that be.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

No doubt that would be true.... the only reason they would not sell it is if it was intended for another purpose; which clearly seems to be the situation.

Unity in Christ
Marantha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The 44:08 mark. Horn says the Vatican is seeing something through the telescope and he thinks it's Lucifer, Satan. He said it point blank. Still convinced these guys are experts of some kind?

That part was just speculation; personal opinion. The rest of the information is thoroughly documented.

Even more impressive is that the information presented is verified by high sources inside the Vatican itself. Catholics make up the largest percentage worldwide of ALL the Christian denominations. If they are saying this is true, we all need to know what they are talking about.

THAT is the reason every Christian needs to see this, and why this is incredible.

Direct link again, no interruptions.

FINAL POPE UPDATE!! + The Coming Alien Savior Deception with Sid Roth, Tom Horn & Cris Putnam - YouTube

All Glory be to God
Marantha

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Judas was called the son of perdition in the bible. Was Judas openly against Christ or in the camp of Christ? Deception is the devil's greatest tool. Do you think he is going to use the antichrist and false prophet to deceive if they are openly against Christ? What kind of sorry attempt of deception would that be.

The son of perdition draws back to Judas, as a type of the antichrist, or future son of perdition. Both are inhabited by satan. I think the false prophet of Rev. was Mohammed, and not any pope. I dont think there will be a playing out of Rev. as some imagine, with the two of them working worders around the third temple, that would be a bit obvious, even for unbelievers.

The 8 king list of Rev. didnt come to pass. It was probably an imaginary line of Roman Emperors, which never happened. As no one has offered any explanation of what it is about, i suspect that no one ever will, and Jesus himself will probably be baffled by it, when he returns, and people ask him what it's supposed to mean.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
ebedmelech; Your entire post has nothing to do with the content of what is being discussed. Did you mistake this for another thread? Perhaps re read the intro to the thread before you comment; or watch a bit of what is presented. It appears as though you assumed this was about the antichrist....it is not. It is about the deception that will introduce him, just as stated in the intro.

Unity in Christ
Marantha
I think it does....you think it doesn't. You believe there will be an "antichrist", and therefore you put forth the video putting forth this "deception" that will bring him forth.

I say, that antichrist has always been...and it is not always an individual, but exist in many forms...institutions (for instance). As 1 John has said "many false prophets have gone out into the world". He also said the "spirit of antichrist" was already in the world.

What a joke these guys are...more newspaper theologians...sheeesh!!!:sleep:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maranatha
Wow, again I thank you for posting some very informative videos. I agree with alot of what Tom Horn and Cris Putnam have said....I've always thought that the strong delusion was going to have to be something bigger than just the New Age junk....something that was going to rock peoples beliefs along on a scientific angle. This is something that the secular world has been preaching/waiting for for along time. Even the worlds top scientist Dr. Michio Kaku (which you can google) has said the same thing and that the time for meeting these aliens was upon us, its just a matter of time that these aliens that have been visiting us will soon make themselves better know to all of us. The world awaits this wonderous event ! All that are not grounded in the Lord, will fall for it since they have no foundation to stand on. It will be very decieving. It will be easy to believe because they will have science, and of course these space travelers to prove it....I can see this happening.

Your are very welcome Sister. This will be the grand delusion sent to those who have NOT received the love of the truth in 2 Thessalonians 2:9.

2 Thessalonians

{2:9} Even him, whose coming is after the
working of Satan with all power and signs and lying
wonders,

{2:10} And with all deceivableness of
unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received
not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

{2:11}
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that
they should believe a lie:

{2:12} That they all might be
damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in
unrighteousness.

It is the responsibility of all believers to help spread this information to the rest of the Body of Christ, so they WILL NOT BE DECEIVED... put a link to it on Fbook and tell your friends, neighbors, and family. Even if they have to endure the great tribulation to come to Christ, this very information could make the difference as to whether they will be saved or not; and that is why it is being presented here. Please do your part and show this to those you know so they will NOT BE DECEIVED.

Glory to Jesus Christ
Marantha

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Your are very welcome Sister. This will be the grand delusion sent to those who have NOT received the love of the truth in 2 Thessalonians 2:9.

I don't think we'll be here for that. It might happen. The restraint being lifted, I think these demonic spirits work within set limits.

Upvote 0