The Greatest Deception of all Time

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are two men, Tom Horn and Chris Putnam who have done a great deal of research to uncover and show to the World the great deception that will happen to introduce the antichrist.

Tom Horn is a Pastor and scholar, and Chris Putnam is a Theologian. That great deception that is to come is shown in the Word of God here:

2 Thessalonians

{2:9} Even him, whose coming is after the
working of Satan with all power and signs and lying
wonders,

{2:10} And with all deceivableness of
unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received
not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

{2:11}
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that
they should believe a lie:

These men have and have SHOWN the undeniable evidence of WHAT that great deception will be.

These were both on international television a few days ago. I still have a hard time believing this was even shown on television. Truly a witness God will not leave us unprepared; he will do everything he can to give us the show us the truth.

I actually watched it as it took place on the television program of a Jewish Christian, and fortunately; the video was put on youtube after. As usual there are going to be those here who are going to attack the messenger for showing them here. It doesn't matter, because we are here to serve God, not men.

Short watch, about 30 minutes. These will prepare you for the coming deception so you will be protected from believing the greatest lie in the history of the world.

Truly invaluable information to prepare us all.

Part 1: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Petrus Romanus - YouTube

Part 2: Tom Horn & Cris Putnam on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Exo-Vaticana - YouTube

Glory be to Jesus Christ
Marantha

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think the first thing they should do is research the term "antichrist"...then they might get it right.

This idea that a future anitchrist is really "out there" based on what John says of "antichrist".

Interestingly...John is the only one that uses the term...1 John 4:1-3:
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Antichrist has been in the world a long time...yet these guys are looking for one guy???

The futility of futurism...

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I wasn't able to watch the videos because my connection is slow and it freezes.

But I know that you believe Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ.

Obama can't be the Anti-Christ as the Anti-Christ comes from Rome.

It's much more likely that the office of the Papacy is the Anti-Christ as the reformers taught.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I hope for the return of Christ, and not the day of the Lord. I think these things occur in the final days, but that God has put limits on what the fallen are allowed to do, perhaps until the last days, when there is nothing left to restrain that from happening.

for what its worth, I don't think the new pope is the false prophet. and I don't think that Rev. is talking about the antichrist.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wasn't able to watch the videos because my connection is slow and it freezes.

It's much more likely that the office of the Papacy is the Anti-Christ as the reformers taught.

Well sir, if you let the video load to see it; you will find that is EXACTLY what is demonstrated... the entire plan. Not as the antichrist, but the involvement in the plan.

Glory to God
Marantha

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

the papacy isn't the antichrist as it hasn't been anti-Christ historically, if it was there would be no protestant church. Pope Paul II was an antichrist, but I think the Obomination is the actual antichrist, or more precisely the son of perdition.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think the first thing they should do is research the term "antichrist"...then they might get it right.

This idea that a future anitchrist is really "out there" based on what John says of "antichrist".

Interestingly...John is the only one that uses the term...1 John 4:1-3:
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

Antichrist has been in the world a long time...yet these guys are looking for one guy???

The futility of futurism...

ebedmelech; Your entire post has nothing to do with the content of what is being discussed. Did you mistake this for another thread? Perhaps re read the intro to the thread before you comment; or watch a bit of what is presented. It appears as though you assumed this was about the antichrist....it is not. It is about the deception that will introduce him, just as stated in the intro.

Unity in Christ
Marantha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
seems pretty fantastical to me.
I was a HUGE UFO guy before becoming born again.

problem for me is, there's so much conjecture in this series.
plus, too much advertising selling their books

don't buy Tom Horn's books, I bought one, it was terrible rubbish.

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
the reformers were wrong

Got it.

luther1(1).jpg

Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I admire Martin Luther, same as everyone, but I think he was wrong about that, same a Newton was wrong on eschatology.

So Luther and Newton got it wrong but hiscosmicgoldfish has it all down. I understand...

Since I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ I think I'll stick with the historic protestant interpretation, thanks.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
So Luther and Newton got it wrong but hiscosmicgoldfish has it all down. I understand...

Since I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ I think I'll stick with the historic protestant interpretation, thanks.

you're welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are two men, Tom Horn and Chris Putnam who have done a great deal of research to uncover and show to the World the great deception that will happen to introduce the antichrist.
Hey, what do you get when you combine the "accurate" (guffaw!) alleged prophecies of St.Malachy with the run-of-the-mill nonsense associated with Star Wars eschatology? Well, I don't know if there's a name for it, but it's as egregious a load of offal as has ever been my misfortune to watch. I'll bet it makes its perpetrators a fair amount of money, though.

Tom Horn is a Pastor and scholar, and Chris Putnam is a Theologian.
And they're both grifters.

These men have and have SHOWN the undeniable evidence of WHAT that great deception will be.
You mean just like the old boy who SHOWED us the undeniable evidence that the Abomination of Desolation would do terrible (terrible!) things on 22 March? Reckon this one is equally undeniable?

I still have a hard time believing this was even shown on television.
Hey, there's no depth to which teevee types won't plunge to keep the pot boiling.

As usual there are going to be those here who are going to attack the messenger for showing them here.
One thing for certain, the "message" in this case is as fraudulent as it is ridiculous.

It doesn't matter, because we are here to serve God, not men.
And we're to believe that "serving God" means propagating arrant falsehoods? That certainly seems to be the pattern, doesn't it?

These will prepare you for the coming deception
By deceiving you themselves. Right.

BTW, didja notice what they alleged that the Vatican astronomer said completely contradicted what he has publucally stated in the past? Reckon why that is, hmmmmm?

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think it's funny that the garden variety prophecy pundits here on CF love to peddle their favorite modern day soothsayer(s) and yet when 2,000 year old doctrine is presented that sufficiently refutes their theology the "doctrines of men and demons" card is just as quickly thrown down.

(sniffs) Smell that? They call it "irony".

Perhaps it's not funny, but merely ridiculous.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It all starts from hopping to the future from Mt 24 & //s instead of reading them historically. The AofD is already partly introduced by ch 23's saying the temple/house is declared desolate because the audience won't sing Ps 115 to Jesus, which in turn ties it to how that week began in ch 21 with its parables about the transfer of the kingdom/vineyard to 'those who would produce its fruit.'

--Inter

Upvote 0