Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Everybody thinks that one day they're going to wake up and find the tribulation has started. Truth is, it started the day Christ ascended ... nay, it started the day man fell. God's word is eternal and echoes thru time ... one manifestation does not render it moot. God offered the world to Adam; Adam rejected it and suffered his tribulation for it. God offered the Messiah to the Jews. The Jews rejected Him and suffered their tribulation for it. God now offers the Christ to the world. The world is rejecting Him, and will suffer it's tribulation for it soon. What we read in Daniel and Revelation is nothing new, it's just one last re-iteration of God's word before He returns. On a bigger and grander scale than the world has seen before.

Too, anyone's 'rapture' could come at any time. That heart attack, that car crash, that your-ticket-is-punched moment ... that's your rapture, baby. Today you will be with Me in paradise - that's what Jesus told a man who lived waaay before us. That man was 'raptured' that day.

I'm not saying it's coming. I'm saying it's already here.

And we need to stop being part and parcel to it.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The word "rapture" is not in the Bible, but the event is described in 1 Thesselonians.
That's why I put 'rapture' in quote marks (or whatever you call 2 apostrophes)... It is really a misnomer, but that's what people have come to equate with our being caught up.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Everybody thinks that one day they're going to wake up and find the tribulation has started. Truth is, it started the day Christ ascended ... nay, it started the day man fell. God's word is eternal and echoes thru time ... one manifestation does not render it moot. God offered the world to Adam; Adam rejected it and suffered his tribulation for it. God offered the Messiah to the Jews. The Jews rejected Him and suffered their tribulation for it. God now offers the Christ to the world. The world is rejecting Him, and will suffer it's tribulation for it soon. What we read in Daniel and Revelation is nothing new, it's just one last re-iteration of God's word before He returns. On a bigger and grander scale than the world has seen before.

Too, anyone's 'rapture' could come at any time. That heart attack, that car crash, that your-ticket-is-punched moment ... that's your rapture, baby. Today you will be with Me in paradise - that's what Jesus told a man who lived waaay before us. That man was 'raptured' that day.

I'm not saying it's coming. I'm saying it's already here.

And we need to stop being part and parcel to it.

If Messiah Yeshua - Jesus met you in heaven........
told you that you had made it to heaven.......
but asked you to go back to lead others to salvation........
do you think that you would come back down to be with us?

I can think of two who faced that type of question......

Here is one of them.....

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Messiah Yeshua - Jesus met you in heaven........
told you that you had made it to heaven.......
but asked you to go back to lead others to salvation........
do you think that you would come back down to be with us?

I can think of two who faced that type of question......

Here is one of them.....

Paul said he wished to depart, but would remain for the sake of spreading the Gospel.

I'm not sure I would be so magnanimous ;)

Upvote 0