Jun 29, 2015
✟167,289.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes indeed and I came to that same conclusion myself back in post #174. I already thoroughly covered Hebrews 3:8-14 in post #111, #114 and #159.
No, you didn’t answer what was shown, the chapter 3 clearly includes the writer in the warning he used the word “we”, which includes himself and he is not addressing sone non believers there specifically he call them holy brethren and says to take heed lest there be in ANY of you an evil heart if unbelief in departing from God . So all believers are referred to even the writer.

There is no way tinted and escape this consequence with changing circumstances or word meanings. It is clear in the text

Consider again,

Hebrews 3: 1,6,12-14 “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; …6. But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end…12. Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;”

Upvote 0