The extreme Left really does want to abolish the police

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump just takes advantage of racism to further his own ends

And BLM had nothing to do with the deaths of those officers.
The democratic party takes advantage of racism to further their own ends. And the the anti-cop rhetoric is creating the hatred that resulted in the deaths of the officers.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The democratic party takes advantage of racism to further their own ends. And the the anti-cop rhetoric is creating the hatred that resulted in the deaths of the officers.
spin all you like Black Lives Matter did not assassinate those officers or have anything to do with their murders.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
spin all you like Black Lives Matter did not assassinate those officers or have anything to do with their murders.
Blm is just as responsible for those murderes as Trump is responsible for white supremacy.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the sense that examples of right-wing racism drives voters to them, I guess.
And left wing racism drives voters to the republican party. But my point was that both parties benefit.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, sure, I mean whatever it takes to rationalize supporting Donald.
I don't entirely support Trump. I will not be voting for him. However, there is only one candidate who praised a KKK leader for his mentorship, worked against desegregation, blatantly nominated a token "black woman" as a pandering tool, and said i wasn't black if I had trouble deciding whether or not to vote for him. Guess what, he doesn't have my vote either.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anyone can start a website, it doesn’t mean whomever that is speaks for everyone in the movement. Why does this matter to you anyway? Do you think BLM is secretly more organized and centralized than it looks? That all of these protesters are having secret meetings?

Boy, what a smokescreen you're attempting to create!
Are you trying to give the impression that BLM with all the riots they've managed to put together in select areas that just happen to be well-equipped with the things they need to cause maximum destruction and chaos just happens by magic, and that BLM is just a nebulous "idea" that just hasn't caught on?

Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

And the black guy who did it? Was he actually an undercover KKK member?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Kind of like when Trump supports the extreme right? Are you saying kamala Harris is the extreme left now???

Are you attempting to distract again?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are you trying to give the impression that BLM with all the riots they've managed to put together in select areas that just happen to be well-equipped with the things they need to cause maximum destruction and chaos just happens by magic, and that BLM is just a nebulous "idea" that just hasn't caught on?
BLM hasn’t “put together“ any riots. In my city, the local chapter of BLM isn’t even one of the organizations that organizes marches and rallies. If you look at the BLM calendar which I’ve linked below, you can click on each event and see which organizations are behind each one. Most are not the actual organization called BLM. I honestly don’t know why people who are so into these BLM theories don’t do basic research. If these “riots” are of such interest you would think that you’d be researching who organized each march that you think is a riot. BLM is a movement, and there is also an organization called BLM that has chapters all over the country. Using this calendar, you could look into all of the organizations that sponsor events and try to figure out who is behind these horrible riots...

Events, PDX BLM Events Calendar

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you attempting to distract again?
How are my questions distracting you? Trump, to me, is part of the extreme right. Are you saying Harris is part of the extreme left?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
in select areas that just happen to be well-equipped with the things they need to cause maximum destruction and chaos just happens by magic,
Question - what are these items they are well-equipped with, and why do you think these items are so rare and difficult to obtain that their presence at a riot hints to larger organization?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
BLM hasn’t “put together“ any riots. In my city, the local chapter of BLM isn’t even one of the organizations that organizes marches and rallies. If you look at the BLM calendar which I’ve linked below, you can click on each event and see which organizations are behind each one. Most are not the actual organization called BLM. I honestly don’t know why people who are so into these BLM theories don’t do basic research. If these “riots” are of such interest you would think that you’d be researching who organized each march that you think is a riot. BLM is a movement, and there is also an organization called BLM that has chapters all over the country. Using this calendar, you could look into all of the organizations that sponsor events and try to figure out who is behind these horrible riots...

Events, PDX BLM Events Calendar

Yeah, it's always someone other than who they say they are, isn't it?

blm.jpg
paris-floyd-protest-1217203748.jpg
GettyImages-1216237394.jpg

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
but you claimed...falsely...that Black Lives Matter is assassinating police officers
I said BLM extremists assassinated police officers. The problem is that anytime a BLM activists commits a heinous criminal act, BLM folks are quick to say "That ain't us" or "they are not with us". BLM activist seem absolutely incapable of accepting any responsibility for the members of their own group just like they are incapable for accepting responsibility for the real problems facing our communities. This is why they are loosing support at an alarming rate. This is why they have brought so many people to the GOP. Until BLM accepts responsibility where it is due, they will never be taken seriously by anyone other than the radical left.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am curious. This "unorganized movement" has received billions of dollars from numerous corporations. I wonder where the money went?

Upvote 0