The extreme Left really does want to abolish the police

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,843.00
Faith
Pentecostal
the "mod" you claimed to be "BLM supporters congregated out side the ER where they were taken. The shouted about hoping the officers died and we're hindering the ambulance." turned out to be four guys who were not blocking or hindering anything and there is no way to identify if they are affiliated with any thing much less BLM.

so you got nothing

Have you forgotten the "what do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now!" Chants by BLM supporters in NY.

Or this one.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...res-war-on-filthy-disgusting-animal-cops/amp/

A BLM supporter threatened to burn the Whitehouse down and wanted to put cops in the grave.

Have you forgotten "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon?"

Then of course their was the deliberate attacks on officers by BLM supporters in Portland.

I could go on. But the facts are, BLM supporters are rioting and calling for attacks in police.

Maybe the organization itself isn't doing it. But their supporters are. If you think this is ONLY about the organization you are dead wrong. It's about the movement in general and the supporters of the movement.

There was that attack on police in Chicago at the park. Thousands of bottles and can and fireworks shot at the police. The BLM March errupted into the attack.

It's time to wake up.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,843.00
Faith
Pentecostal

I am well aware of their affiliation. You have no evidence they did not support the BLM movement. Remember we are NOT talking about the BLM organization. But the movement supporters. And these people were with the BLM supporters. They may not be official BLM organization members, but they marched with and we're part of the overall BLM protests.

But they supported BLM movement. Just like white supremacists might support Trump and then the rest of us get tarred with that brush, so must you accept that fact as well.

Unless of course you are willing to unequivocally state that white supremacists have nothing to do with the rest of us conservative right wingers. We are willing to utterly denounce and separate ourselves from them. Are you willing to unequivocally state that white supremacists have nothing going to do with us?

Are you willing to utterly denounce these people who are marching with BLM and separate yourself from them?

And what about the other BLM supporters who also say things similar to that?

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Whose?

So you know them persoanlly?

so they are conservatives. i see

there is still no evidence that any of the 4 men in the video are in any way associated with Black Lives Matter

I have enough faith in you to believe you actually understood what I was saying, and I respect your right to pretend you didn't.

Upvote 0