Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus said in John 3 that unless a person is born again they cannot see or enter the Kingdom of God.

Lots of folk running round churches, even leadership positions, who haven't had that experience. Without a conversion they're not converted.

It's not politcally correct but many Christian leaders these days aren't even born again. E.G That COE Bishop who doesnt believe in the Virgin Birth.

Then we wonder why everything goes pear-shaped?

Pentecostal churches, paying for people who don't know the Lord to receive the Spirit. Doesn't make sense.
:confused:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple-ofjesus

Dec 23, 2009
New York
✟2,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I mean all churches............I was out of church for a while, visited about 20 churches. Was struggling to find one that preached any sort of gospel!

The AOG church I left was heavy on prosperity gospel and positive confession........in the time I was there didn't see even one soul saved.....many of the church members didn't have a clue whether they were saved or how to be saved. The very last meeting I went to in AOG was Christmas week 2007. I expected a gospel message about Jesus at Christmas, no, it was all about how to look wealthy and nonsense like that.

We need to get back to preaching the good news about Jesus and cast off all sorts of trash the church has picked up.

Like a snowball rolling down a hill picks things up, so the church has picked up stuff. We need to get back to the pure message about Jesus.

:)

AMEN! it is nonsense what some churches are preaching for sure.
There is only one seeker friendly way.....................when you preach to people the absolute unadulterated gospel, the truth about Jesus and the only way to salvation, why he is the only way to salvation. Give people what they need to hear for repentance, not just what they want to hear for comfort.

At the day of pentecost the people were cut to the heart and 5,000 were saved.

As far as I can see many churches {in this country} are just preaching their own concotions and going nowhere.
Yep. I have to agree.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,640.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is so much done and taught in 'church' that is unnecessary.

IMO we need to get back to the foundation, that is the Lord Jesus Christ!

My old AOG church, I counted off the last six weeks I was there, didn't even mention the name of Jesus for six weeks in a row. Too busy with other stuff.

:)

Upvote 0

FireOfGod

Senior Veteran
Sep 29, 2005
Visit site
✟3,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Until you reach the place where you are willing to die to self & live in the Spirit.

Its just games.

My 2 pence worth:p

I'm talking to YOU...yes YOU.;)

The world have have had enough of trumped up prima donna's, they are STARVING out there for the REAL and the TRUE manifestation of the SONS OF GOD.

talk about GROANING !

Come forth and sell out !:bow:

For all the talk of pentecost - its don't men diddly squat until you release the channel via the CROSS to get the flow going.:bow:

SO true! Love this. True life is all about dying (to self/flesh). Awesome!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

mrhappy3

May 9, 2006
LONDON
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
SO true! Love this. True life is all about dying (to self/flesh). Awesome!! :thumbsup:

I am saying it as I see it.

The Churches are emptying and the ones that are full only scratch the itching ears.

Do we REALLY want the manifestation of the Glory/Spirit.

Someones gonna have to die to get it - no kidding:bow:

Upvote 0