He will give us a white stone, and in the stone a new name written...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

MANY are choosing “another jesus” ( a decoy jesus who is NOT the true Christ) that the many false prophets are currently preaching to them.

The “jesus” that they are preaching is not the true Christ speaking through them but rather they are speaking to us from the “antichrist” (the instead-of Christ) spirit. “Guile” ( a decoy Jesus) is found in their mouth.

2Co 11:3-5 KJV
(3) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
(4) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

They come forth to us as the very “chiefest apostles”….the super apostles… claiming that they come in Jesus’ name. They are supposedly sent (apostle = sent) by Him….according to themselves. They preach themselves.

(5) For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

The redeemed from among men (form among the "churches" of men) though do not preach a decoy Jesus. No “guile” (Greek: dolos)…no decoy…is found in their mouth. They speak with the true Christ in them.

Rev 14:4-5
(4) These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
(5) And in their mouth was found no guile (dolos = decoy ...a decoy jesus): for they are without fault before the throne of God.

But what the false prophets are all doing is persuading the multitudes who listen to them to choose their “jesus” the Barabbas (the son of their church fathers) rather than THE true Jesus the true Christ who is the Son of the Father in Heaven.

The “chief priests and elders” persuaded the multitude to choose the Barabbas and destroy Jesus….and they are still doing this.

Mat 27:20-22
(20) But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
(21) The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas

By the choosing of their “jesus”, we then are crucifying the true Jesus who is the Christ out of our own lives.

His age-lasting life is not being made manifest in our mortal bodies. The Son of man goes away as His life is never made manifest in our mortal flesh when we choose their “another jesus”.

(22) Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified

They kill the Prince of life. They take THE (definite articles) true Jesus by “subtility” (Greek: “dolos” = DECOY). They “assemble together”….the synagogue (meaning “gathering”) of Satan. The throne of Satan is among them where they are condemning His life to death.

Mat 26:3-4
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty (Greek: “dolos”) , and kill him.

“dolos” =” ("deceit motivated by guile") uses decoys to snare (deceive) people which implies treachery to exploit the naive (undiscerning) – baiting them through (with) their own greed.”

“Dolos” in Greek mythology : Dolos was a figure in Greek mythology who became known for attempting to make a fraudulent copy statue/decoy of Aletheia . Interestingly, “altetheia” means “truth”. Dolos did this for the purpose of tricking people into thinking they were seeing the real statue of Aletheia (the truth).

In our own minds (located in the skull...."Golgotha"), we then choose to crucify the true Jesus out of our own lives.

Joh 19:16-17 KJV
(16) Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.
(17) And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:

The princes of this age come to nothing.

Their end is destruction….destruction of the mortal body under the wrath of God. They perish…and they take multitudes with them in their deception.

They love to be first among men….to have the preeminence among us.

Our church rulers who love this present age take away the keeping of the “daily” sacrifice out of their subjects they are “preaching” to so that the age-lasting life of the true Jesus is never made manifest.

They do this in ignorance of the word of truth…the good news of our mortal salvation in the here-and-now.

1Co 2:6-8
(6) Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world (AGE), that come to nought:

The princes of this AGE (not “world”) did crucify Jesus….but the result of that past action is still ongoing today.

(7) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world (AGE) unto our glory:

They crucify (ongoing action) the “Lord of glory” which refers to the Lord already raised up from the dead to glory by God.

(8) Which none of the princes of this world (AGE) knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

They are causing His “eternal life” ….the age-lasting life we are to have made manifest in our current mortal bodies…to not be made manifest among those they are deceiving by receiving the “another jesus” the “Barabbas” that they are erroneously preaching.

They kill the Prince of Life (now) whom God has already raised from the dead. He is the “Lord of glory” ….the Prince of Life…for Jesus is already raised in glory from the dead. He was dead but is ALIVE now and has the keys of death and the grave.

Act 3:14-17 KJV
(14) But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
(15) And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses
(16) And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

In ignorance we do this as our church rulers do who persuade us in our minds to choose their decoy jesus.

(17) And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

The princes of this age live in pleasure on the earth….nourishing their hearts…as in a day of slaughter as they are preventing the age-lasting life of Jesus from ever being made manifest in this earth. They “feed” the flock of the slaughter. They do this in ignorance as they do not understand the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

They condemn and kill the Just One and He does not resist. He has said nothing while this has been going on.

Jas 5:5-6 KJV
(5) Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
(6) Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

Our faith should not stand in the wisdom of men….the preaching of the “princes” of this age. We must not look to them and their “churches” as the “authority” in the matters of God . We must not receive their “wisdom” because they have none.

1Co 2:4-6 KJV
(4) And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
(5) That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
(6) Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

Let us not longer decide for their “jesus” the Barabbas but rather vote to release the true Jesus who is the Christ. To those who overcomes, He will give us a “white stone” to vote for His release of His age-lasting life in us.

Rev 2:17 KJV
(17) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The new “name” or authority in the stone is to release Him in our own lives (no man knows except he that receives it). It is a “vote” to release the age-lasting life of Jesus so that it is made manifest within our own mortal bodies. We should no longer decide/vote for the decoy jesus but for the true Jesus who is the Christ.

Joh 19:10-11 KJV
(10) Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
(11) Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

Those who love to be first among the churches of men are persuading multitudes into choosing the decoy jesus and putting the true Jesus (His manifest age-lasting life) into the judgment of death….crucifying/extinguish Him out of their own lives.

The “throne of Satan” exists in this condemnation of His manifest life to death where they resist the faithful witness of the Holy Spirit. Satan's power/authority is given to condemn to death the eternal life of Jesus who is already raised from the dead.

Luk 24:20 KJV
(20) And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.

The "beast" is the decoy jesus (Jesus the Barabbas was a wild man: a robber, a murderer, an insurrectionist). The great "authority" is to kill the age-lasting life of the true Jesus from ever being made manifest in our mortal flesh when we choose to worship the "beast"....the decoy jesus....the jesus the barabbas...instead of choosing the Lamb-slain.

Rev 13:2-4 KJV
(2) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
(3) And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
(4) And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The Son of man goes away out of our own lives. He withdraws of sinks out of sight. His manifest flesh never appears in our mortal bodies which would then give us His age-lasting life in this earth.

Mat 26:24
(24) The Son of man goeth (Greek: “hupago”) as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

Hupago = “to lead (oneself) under, that is, withdraw or retire (as if sinking out of sight), literally or figuratively: - depart, get hence, go (a-) way”