Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In Zechariah 14, Egypt is not destroyed and is present during the 1000 year reign.

The psalms 83 war that bill salus talks about does not mean it is separate from Gog/Maog.

Ezekiel 29:12 I will make the land of Egypt a desolation among desolate lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among the ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them throughout the countries.'

According to scripture ,Egypt is destroyed and no,one can live there for forty years.After forty years the egyptains who were scattetd throughout the countries return to egypt and after that egypt shall never again rise up.It shallbe the basest of all kingdoms.

As for psalms 83 which is the same war.Do you understand why none of those nations come against israel with Gog when revelation 20 says Gog shall come against israel?

Concrete.None of them,come against israel with Gog.Concrete.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ezekiel 38:5 KJV: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Ezekiel 38:6 KJV: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

None of israels neighbors are mentioned.
Egypt, Israels oldest enemy isnt even mentioned .Egypt has the 12th ranked military in the world as of 2017 isnt even,mentioned.Ethiopia and Lybias militaries are not even in the top 40 and they get recognition but not Egypt.Egypts millitary is ranked higher than Iran and still no Egypt with Gog.

No Egypt.
Concrete.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ezekiel 38:5 KJV: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Ezekiel 38:6 KJV: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

None of israels neighbors are mentioned.
Egypt, Israels oldest enemy isnt even mentioned .Egypt has the 12th ranked military in the world as of 2017 isnt even,mentioned.Ethiopia and Lybias militaries are not even in the top 40 and they get recognition but not Egypt.Egypts millitary is ranked higher than Iran and still no Egypt with Gog.

No Egypt.
Concrete.
Egypt took part in the last two wars against Israel. The last one in 1973.

and many people with thee.

Who are those many people? The bible doesn't say who they are and who they are not.

None of this focus you are placing on Egypt is relevant to Ezekiel 39 which concrete places Gog/Magog before the 7 years and Jesus's return. It is not necessary to figure out what role Egypt plays in Gog/Magog.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Egypt took part in the last two wars against Israel. The last one in 1973.

and many people with thee.

Who are those many people? The bible doesn't say who they are and who they are not.

None of this focus you are placing on Egypt is relevant to Ezekiel 39 which concrete places Gog/Magog before the 7 years and Jesus's return. It is not necessary to figure out what role Egypt plays in Gog/Magog.

Egypt is not witg Gog.
None of thenatuons within the boundaries of the promised land are with Gog.
None of israels ancient known ememies are with Gog when he invades Israrl.Theres a simple answer for tbis doug that you conveniently overlook but youbelieve what you want.
I will believe Gods word in revelation 20 that says Gog invades israel 1000 years after Armegedon.

Revelation 20 is the only place in the bible where God has put a tieme period i which Gog sall invade israel.All other guesses such as yours are only your word.

This is the word of God and the only place in the bible a time period is given by God in which Gog invades israel.

Revelation 20:7 When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison,

Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Egypt is not witg Gog.
None of thenatuons within the boundaries of the promised land are with Gog.
None of israels ancient known ememies are with Gog when he invades Israrl.Theres a simple answer for tbis doug that you conveniently overlook but youbelieve what you want.
I will believe Gods word in revelation 20 that says Gog invades israel 1000 years after Armegedon.

Revelation 20 is the only place in the bible where God has put a tieme period i which Gog sall invade israel.All other guesses such as yours are only your word.

This is the word of God and the only place in the bible a time period is given by God in which Gog invades israel.

Revelation 20:7 When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison,

Revelation 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.
This is not at the end of the 1000 years, shilohsfoal. This is Jesus speaking in Ezekiel 39, at His Return. Jews right now don't believe that Jesus was the Lord of Heaven entered into the world to atone for our sin They don't make the connection of Jesus being their God. But...

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Gog/Magog - Ezekiel 38- Ezekiel 39:16.
Then the 7 years.
Then Jesus's return, Ezekiel 39-17-29, Jesus speaking in the text. Read the text, shilohsfoal - it is Jesus speaking.

Then the 1000 years.
Then in Revelation 20:8 the last rebellion of Satan and the nations - including nations of Gog Magog who had attacked Israel a 1007 years before.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,922.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The psalms 83 war that bill salus talks about does not mean it is separate from Gog/Maog.
Write them out; a kindy kid could see the difference!
Two attacks, both won by the Lord before a shot is fired. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 38:22
Psalm 83 is against the present Israel and the G/M attack is against the New Israel, of all the faithful Christian people.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is not at the end of the 1000 years, shilohsfoal. This is Jesus speaking in Ezekiel 39, at His Return. Jews right now don't believe that Jesus was the Lord of Heaven entered into the world to atone for our sin They don't make the connection of Jesus being their God. But...

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Gog/Magog - Ezekiel 38- Ezekiel 39:16.
Then the 7 years.
Then Jesus's return, Ezekiel 39-17-29, Jesus speaking in the text. Read the text, shilohsfoal - it is Jesus speaking.

Then the 1000 years.
Then in Revelation 20:8 the last rebellion of Satan and the nations - including nations of Gog Magog who had attacked Israel a 1007 years before.

The word of Doug.

I quoted the word of God showing Gog invading israrl after the 1000 years were fulfilled.You respond with the word of Doug.

Can you quote the word of God showing Gog invading israel prior to the 1000 years withput applying the word of Doug to the word of God?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Write them out; a kindy kid could see the difference!
Two attacks, both won by the Lord before a shot is fired. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 38:22
Psalm 83 is against the present Israel and the G/M attack is against the New Israel, of all the faithful Christian people.

Psalms 83 is the war of armegaddon.This is when the Lord comes with the saints to Jerusalem. The nations which cpmes against israrl are destroyed,but only the israelis in christ are saved.Everyoneelse in the promised land besides those in Christ are removed.This is when the kingdom is taken,from,the beast and given to the saints.

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns are ten kings who will rise from this kingdom. After them another king, different from the earlier ones, will rise and subdue three kings.
Daniel 7:25 He will speak out against the Most High and oppress the saints of the Most High, intending to change the set times and laws, and the saints will be given into his hand for a time, and times, and half a time.
Daniel 7:26 But the court will convene, and his dominion will be taken away and completely destroyed forever.
Daniel 7:27 Then the sovereignty, dominion, and greatness of the kingdoms under all of heaven will be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will serve and obey Him.'
Daniel 7:28 Thus ends the matter. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts troubled me greatly, and my face turned pale. But I kept the matter to myself."

The kingdom shall be taken from the beast and given to the saints and we know the promised land is not europe.
And yes,Gog attempts to take it after 1000 years but is destroyed by God.

We know none of the nations in psalms 83 are with Gog when he invades is because they were cast into the lake of fire 1000 years prior.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I quoted the word of God showing Gog invading israrl after the 1000 years were fulfilled.You respond with the word of Doug.

Can you quote the word of God showing Gog invading israel prior to the 1000 years withput applying the word of Doug to the word of God?
Gog Magog is the collective code name for certain nations that will be in confederacy with each other to attack Israel. There is no nation named Gog.

It is not my words in Ezekiel 31:21-29. Who is going to set His glory among the heathen nations at His Return?

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

Following Revelation 20:8, this current heaven and earth flees away and the Great White Throne Judgment takes place. Not 7 months of cleaning up the land and 7 years of burning the weapons.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Gog Magog is the collective code name for certain nations that will be in confederacy with each other to attack Israel. There is no nation named Gog.

It is not my words in Ezekiel 31:21-29. Who is going to set His glory among the heathen nations at His Return?

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

Following Revelation 20:8, this current heaven and earth flees away and the Great White Throne Judgment takes place. Not 7 months of cleaning up the land and 7 years of burning the weapons.

Again,the word of Doug.
Can you quote the word of God showing Gog invading israrl prior to the 1000 years without adding the word of Doug?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Again,the word of Doug.
Can you quote the word of God showing Gog invading israrl prior to the 1000 years without adding the word of Doug?
I have showed you. You do not use Ezekiel 39 - because it conflicts with your understanding of Revelation 20:8.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have showed you. You do not use Ezekiel 39 - because it conflicts with your understanding of Revelation 20:8.

No where in ezekiel 39 does it say Gog invades israel before the 1000 years.
You have stated the word of Doug saying Gog invades israel before te 1000 years but you have not quoted God saying this.
Quote the exact verse in which God says Gog shall invade israel before the1000 years.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No where in ezekiel 39 does it say Gog invades israel before the 1000 years.
You have stated the word of Doug saying Gog invades israel before te 1000 years but you have not quoted God saying this.
Quote the exact verse in which God says Gog shall invade israel before the1000 years.
The bible has no reason to say that Gog invades Israel before the 1000 years. Why would God have to say that in the text of Ezekiel 39? To satisfy you?

I have given you multiple proofs from Ezekiel 39 that Gog/Magog of Ezekiel 38-39 are not at the end of the 1000 years.

What are your proofs from Ezekiel 39 that Gog/Magog is at the end of the thousand years?

• Agree
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The bible has no reason to say that Gog invades Israel before the 1000 years. Why would God have to say that in the text of Ezekiel 39? To satisfy you?

I have given you multiple proofs from Ezekiel 39 that Gog/Magog of Ezekiel 38-39 are not at the end of the 1000 years.

What are your proofs from Ezekiel 39 that Gog/Magog is at the end of the thousand years?

The proof Gog invades israel at the end of the 1000 years is a revelation only for te servants of Jesus Christ.That information is withheld from those in israel who deny Christ.

As i said.This revelation is only for the servants of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:1 This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John,

Why do you feel God would want the antichrists in Israel to know anything?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... a revelation only for te servants of Jesus Christ ...
This sounds like something that a cult leader would say. And of course, the cult leader would insist that HE is the Servant of Jesus Christ, so you don't need your own analysis of Scripture, or discernment, or any other information. You simply must believe Him and only the Verses which He cites.

Someone said, if a person asks for blind obedience, -- peek.
DaDad

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This sounds like something that a cult leader would say. And of course, the cult leader would insist that HE is the Servant of Jesus Christ, so you don't need your own analysis of Scripture, or discernment, or any other information. You simply must believe Him and only the Verses which He cites.

Someone said, if a person asks for blind obedience, -- peek.
DaDad

What can,younot understand about what this cult leader named john wrote?

Revelation 1:1 This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. He made it known by sending His angel to His servant John,

This infomation is only for the servants of Jesus Christ.The verse says God gave this revelation to. Christ to show his servants.It wasnt given to ezekiel to show everyone who denys Christ.

Do you ignore all scripture or just revelation?

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you ignore all scripture or just revelation?
... just "cult" type dialogue:

shilohsfoal said:
... a revelation only for te servants of Jesus Christ ...

Perhaps more people than just those who you associate with can understand Scripture. Or, --maybe that's not what you're told, or believe.

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The proof Gog invades israel at the end of the 1000 years is a revelation only for te servants of Jesus Christ.That information is withheld from those in israel who deny Christ.

As i said.This revelation is only for the servants of Jesus Christ.

Why do you feel God would want the antichrists in Israel to know anything?
The extensive detail of Gog/Magog are in Ezekiel 38-39. What is there in Ezekiel 39 that proves Gog/Magog of Ezekiel 38-39, takes place at the end of the 1000 years?

Upvote 0