Terrorists

Job_38

<font size="1"> In perfect orbit they have circled
Jul 24, 2002
✟2,013.00
Originally posted by Unbeliever
Gy, you're going to have to explain your last post me, what would one fill into the blank? The post I was refering to definatly had an air of Christian superiority over Muslims.

&nbsp;

&nbsp;As a Christian, we, wrongly, feel a deeper loss in losing a brother.

&nbsp;

Upvote 0
In respect for Susan’s request, I will make this my last post here, but will still read other comments. We will just conclude that we may all simply disagree on the cause, and the outcome, of future events that will unfold in the middle-east.

It seems that history is not being studied here. Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat the signers of the camp davld treaties are both dead. Sadat the leader of Egypt was assassinated in 1981. Begin, of Israel, resigned in 1983 and died in1992. Yitzhak Rabin, Prime Minister of Israel, signer of Oslo and the treaty of Peace with Jordan, was assassinated in1995. The king of Jordan that signed this agreement is also dead. The only person that is still alive that has signed a treaty representing Israel or one of their enemies is Arafat, and no one in their right mind should recognize this as a serious elude to a peace.

It seems there are opinions here that a solution can be reached, that a lasting peace can be made. I also see a belief that if Israel would give up the West Bank, Gaza, and Golan Heights, then there will be peace. In my opinion this will not cause a peaceful solution, but only give the Arabs a strategic advantage and causing a quicker escalation of the war that is coming. The Arabs will only use this land as a strategic staging ground for an all out assault on the Jewish nation. There will be no peace between the Arab and the Jew. Here again history should be studied. In trying to prevent war, Hitler was given all the land he wanted, this land was used as a staging ground that escalated into WWII were over 60 million people died. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

UN Resolution 181, (if memory serves me) documented the creation of a Jewish State as well as a Palestinian State. Both were created. Jordan was designated as the Palestinian homeland. At the time the West Bank was of part of Jordan. Two things happened that caused the problems with the Palestinians that we have to day, and both problems were caused and are the blame of the Arabs. One started when the PLO, lead by Mr. Arafat, elected to over throw the Jordanian Government. They failed in their attempt and were kicked out of Jordan. They moved into Lebanon and staged terror attacks and created problems for the Lebanese Government. They apparently were not happy with their Arab homeland.
The other was the when the Six Day War of 1967 happened Israel conquered the West Bank and captured Jerusalem. When Jordan attacked Israel with several other Arab nations, there goal was to drive the Israelis in to the sea. Leaving Israel with no land at all. Jordan forfeited their right to the West Bank by losing the war to Israel. Israel has since use the land as a buffer zone for a future attack on it’s eastern borders. It seem rather obvious that Jordan would rather not have a Palestinian occupied West Bank back as part of it’s governmental domain. They do not want the Palestinians either. So the Arabs have no one to blame but themselves for their dilemma.

There is no solution here. The lesser of two evils must be accepted. A war with the Arabs before they mass a nuclear inventory or, a war after. These are the two choices for the world, specifically the USA and Israel. Peace, but not yet.

Upvote 0