USA
✟19,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I feel like God is after me for not doing what He told me to. I still don't feel like I can do what He told me to. So every day I just run away. I know that people will just say repent and submit, but it is not that easy. It could be life and death and losing everything. I feel cut off from everyone and everything. I feel like I will be punished. I need to find peace but have not had any in quite some time. No where feels like home.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I feel like God is after me for not doing what He told me to. I still don't feel like I can do what He told me to. So every day I just run away. I know that people will just say repent and submit, but it is not that easy. It could be life and death and losing everything. I feel cut off from everyone and everything. I feel like I will be punished. I need to find peace but have not had any in quite some time. No where feels like home.
So tell us what you think God is telling you to do, then maybe we can pass comment.
Also, did you post this in "Struggles by non-Christians" deliberately?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It sounds like you are not being a friend to others.
This is your problem and solution.
Fix that and you will stop thinking about yourself so much.

Upvote 0

PizzaAddict

Jun 23, 2019
Krakow
✟11,331.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Jonah tried it and didn't work don't think it will work in your case .

What did God tell you to do?

Upvote 0