Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I never believed in a God, and people always felt I was a little arrogent when it comes to other people`s problems. I never had a personal problem, and everything I solved just by doing hard work. But, there was always a side of me that had a soft spot for them, I lost empathy a little over the years because they always made me suffer, and I felt it a little degrading to be in a society. I prayed sometimes, though I never got heard in the sense that Jesus talked to me, or something changed. So many years now I have focused on making life better for everyone, you can`t expect life to be good if you don`t go through the hardships, but I didn`t want to be too judging. Why people have problems, I don`t know, I just wanted us to be together and have fun. For the first time, I feel Jesus don`t have an answer for me, we don`t mix me and society. I feel sad that people follow the gouverment and wants to be enslaved

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-

From my understanding about Europe, it is mostly secular. So can you actually be around that many Christians where you live.

Jesus did not come to solve our personal problems. He came to take away the sin of the world and for those who believe Jesus is who He says He is*. To give the people who believe in Him God's free gift of Eternal Life. So in the eternal age to come people will have The Life of God, which is required to spend eternity with God living on the new perfect earth.

Note* who Jesus says He is, is The promised Messiah/ Son of God, the resurrection and the life.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0