• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Tell an outrageous lie about the person who posted last!

Discussion in 'MILLENNIALS (1981 to 1998)' started by VioletLady, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Daisysqueaks

Daisysqueaks Thank You for Your blessings, Lord

+503
    Baptist
    Married
    Warrior4him007 Loves the movie the Jerk soooo much that she has learned to juggle kittens and takes sniper shots at oil cans. And always takes her thermos with her everywhere!

2. VioletLady

VioletLady Keep what ya got...by giving it all away

+116
    Married
    Daisysqueaks is an avid collector of vintage cornflakes!

She has carefully catalogued each decade with her prized specimens, which are kept in leather-bound display folders.

3. klynnmiller

klynnmiller Cry out to Jesus!

+75
    Nazarene
    Married
    US-Republican
    Violet Lady is a HUGE Menudo fan and has every recording that they ever did. She's in love with Ricky Martin and is totally convinced that "She Bangs" is all about her. She's got their posters all over her walls in her house including the bathroom and kisses them all goodnight before she goes to bed!

4. dluvs2trvl

dluvs2trvl What You See Is What You Get!

+1,897
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Klynn is a huge fan of Extreme Home Makeover...she likes to take her megaphone and go down to the local Greyhound Bus Station and yell "Bus driver move that bus!!!"

5. SuzQ

SuzQ I'm.....Wonder Woman

+252
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Psssst! Um, I was a Menudo fan when I lived in Puerto Rico as a little girl. Shhhhh! :eek:)

6. SuzQ

SuzQ I'm.....Wonder Woman

+252
    Christian
    US-Republican
    dluvs2travel likes to pretend she is a caged go-go dancer when she's in a stand-up tanning booth....

7. VioletLady

+116
    Married
    SuzQ lives in the United States...but escapes by private jet every night to countries in other time zones to distribute flyer leaflets for her international pizza delivery service!!!

8. Daisysqueaks

+503
    Baptist
    Married
    VioletLady says she has two kids but they are really oompa loompas that she has kidnapped from Willie Wonka-she wants his candy secrets ;)

9. VioletLady

+116
    Married
    Hey!! How did you know? Has one of them been talking?!!!?

I kidnapped SpongeBob once, I had to let him go because he wouldn't give me the Krabby Patty secret formula.

Darn!

10. Zandy

Zandy a party girl member

+189
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    just called me and asked me to watch her 37 turkeys this weekened

11. Daisysqueaks

+503
    Baptist
    Married
    Zandy is a time traveler from the 2078. She has come back to stop someone from sneezing on the Statue of Liberty-because in her history it was found that one sneeze started world war III. So it's all up to her! ;) But what she doesn't realize is she's the one who will sneeze on Lady Liberty starting it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

12. Zandy

Zandy a party girl member

+189
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    LOL! hat..hatch..oooooooooooooo!

Daisy will be sharing a 10 x 10 cell with Paris Hilton next month as they bond and learn about jail time for the rich and famous.

13. Daisysqueaks

+503
    Baptist
    Married
    The Eagle in Zandy's picture is actually a real eagle that she has captured and keeps locked up in her home. She calls him 'Bob'.

14. VioletLady

+116
    Married
    Daisysqueaks owns everything ever recorded by 1980's artist Tiffany (not a bad thing at all...) but her neighbours are so sick and tired of her feeble attempts to recreate her fave's vocals that they have built a communal bomb shelter to protect them from the nightly ordeal!!

15. tiradas

tiradas Contributor

+275
    Non-Denom
    Single
    VioletLady really is violet...she fills her bathtub with grape kool-aid every other day to keep her skin and hair a perfect violet color.

16. Monaleezza

Monaleezza Senior Member

+50
    SDA
    In Relationship
    Hi all
    I'm back. I was on holiday in Barbados:thumbsup:
    While I was there I saw Tiradas holidaying on the beach with pigs and sheep.

There must have been 40 of them altogether.

Each wearing matching itsy bitsy teen weeny yellow polka dot bikinis.:eek:
    Tiradas was of course wearing one too!!!

The pigs were drinking virgin coladas out of a trough made of cocunut shells and the sheep were massaging factor 8 sun tan lotion into each other's wool!

Tiradas lay back in an beach chair sipping vegetarian rum punch while being fanned by a sheep using a banana skin fan and being fed grapes from a pig's snout!

I'd never seen anything like it, but the locals told me she comes every year, they're used to her now and t
    he animals were perfectly trained.
    I could hardly object now could I?!:scratch:

17. BeachBlonde

BeachBlonde The Hug Reaper is here!

+787
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    Mona is actually going to be on American idol next year

18. Daisysqueaks

+503
    Baptist
    Married
    BeachBlonde loves to dumpster dive! There is not a dumpster anywhere that is safe!

19. AirForceTeacher

AirForceTeacher King of the Wicker People

+424
    Christian
    Private
    Daisy is actually Queen Elizabeth slummin' wit' us. She's practicing for her new career as an actress - she wants to star in the sequel to Saved.

20. dluvs2trvl

dluvs2trvl What You See Is What You Get!

+1,897
    Pentecostal
    Married
    AFT is actually a lay minister at the Batman school for clowns...he dresses like this every Sunday to deliver his sermon