Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My post #67, proves that the Islamic peoples will be virtually wiped out BEFORE the 'beast' comes onto the scene.
The RCC will continue, but when the 'beast', the Anti-Christ gains power, he will destroy it, Revelation 17:16 and demand worship of himself.

Psalms 144:5-8 Lord: Part the heavens, come down and touch the mountains, so they pour forth smoke. Send Your lightning flashes far and wide and speed Your arrows to their mark.
Reach out Your hand from on high and rescue me from the mighty turmoil. Save me from the power of enemies, whose every word is worthless and every oath is false.

every word false’, The Islamic code of Al Takkya encourages them to use deception when dealing with ‘infidels’.
I don't see proof that Islam will be destroyed before the Beast takes control, I see Islam as the Beast.
The 8th kingdom is a revival of the 7th, which came after the Roman Empire ended. The Ottoman Empire/Turk caliphate ended in 1923 and as we all see in the world today, Islamic terrorism is prevalent and growing. Their attempt in Iraq failed to secure a Caliphate, but the Islamic Terrorist State is on the move in over 90 countries.
The ten horns/leaders will be chosen in one hour, all uniting against and surrounding Israel.
The Beast has manifested itself throughout history in each if thise seven empires, and btw, all but two occupied what is now Islamic countries.
You are entitled to your opinion of which there are many scenarios argued by scholarly Christians.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see proof that Islam will be destroyed before the Beast takes control, I see Islam as the Beast.
The 8th kingdom is a revival of the 7th, which came after the Roman Empire ended. The Ottoman Empire/Turk caliphate ended in 1923 and as we all see in the world today, Islamic terrorism is prevalent and growing.

If you are meaning that all caliphates from the Rashidun Caliphate to the Ottomans are the 7th Beast, then yes, I agree.

And the 8th Beast is a revived caliphate, yes, I agree.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are meaning that all caliphates from the Rashidun Caliphate to the Ottomans are the 7th Beast, then yes, I agree.

And the 8th Beast is a revived caliphate, yes, I agree.

Why can the 8th beast not be broader than that? I believe it is secular. The false prophet is the religious woman that rides on the secular beast at the end. I think you are being too subjective.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The 8th kingdom is a revival of the 7th, which came after the Roman Empire ended. The Ottoman Empire/Turk caliphate ended in 1923 and as we all see in the world today, Islamic terrorism is prevalent and growing. Their attempt in Iraq failed to secure a Caliphate, but the Islamic Terrorist State is on the move in over 90 countries.
The ten horns/leaders will be chosen in one hour, all uniting against and surrounding Israel.
The Beast has manifested itself throughout history in each if thise seven empires, and btw, all but two occupied what is now Islamic countries.
You are entitled to your opinion of which there are many scenarios argued by scholarly Christians.
Do 'scholarly Christians' use Bible quotes? You don't.
I presented dozens of scriptural prophesies in #67, not yet fulfilled; that prove the Islamic peoples will be virtually wiped out by the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath.
There is no way that Islam will become a world religion. The two main factions of Islam, and there are hundreds of other groups, are Shi-ite and Sunni, who dislike each other. For example Iran and Saudi Arabia are practically at war now, in Yemen.

Dougg and all; to view my timeline, look at articles under 'Sequence'; logostelos.info

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gog/Magog will end Islam. Then the 7 years.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Gog/Magog will end Islam. Then the 7 years.
Your view. Gog is the demon principality in charge of that region of the WORLD, which is Islamic. Maybe if you go back and listen to John MacArthur's video in post #63, you might change your mind. Many have been stuck on this revived Roman empire scenario, whether it's EU, a Jewish leader, or someone coming out of the UN.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Do 'scholarly Christians' use Bible quotes? You don't.
I presented dozens of scriptural prophesies in #67, not yet fulfilled; that prove the Islamic peoples will be virtually wiped out by the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath.
There is no way that Islam will become a world religion. The two main factions of Islam, and there are hundreds of other groups, are Shi-ite and Sunni, who dislike each other. For example Iran and Saudi Arabia are practically at war now, in Yemen.

Dougg and all; to view my timeline, look at articles under 'Sequence'; logostelos.info
You did present good scriptures that aren't fulfilled, but what if your chronological order of interpretation is off?
It is possible that, the Church is not present at all during this Great Tribulation, that the trumpets are blown rapidly and at the seventh trumpet, we are taken out, as these events accumulate I've time.
The Lord returns, the rapture occurs and every eye sees him. That means the Jews, will see Him and mourn. According to Rom. 11, a remnant Jewish population (which includes the 144k), will receive the seal of before before destruction comes. Much of Revelation is about the Jews that are converted during this time, they are the ones tested and tried, they are the ones that flee destruction in Jerusalem and are protected in the wilderness, they are the ones whom the two witnesses ministered to for 2160 days.
I've been a Mid-Tribber for a long period of time but if the trumpets are blown quickly before the destruction occurs, then we will be taken out. God shows us the events tied to each trumpet and bowl for perspective, but it doesn't necessarily mean all the events occur in succession. I believe the trumpets and bowls fall within the seals - like a transparent sphere of events, as you turn it, you see different vantage points.
It's not certain to anyone how all this will pan out.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You did present good scriptures that aren't fulfilled, but what if your chronological order of interpretation is off?
It is possible that, the Church is not present at all during this Great Tribulation, that the trumpets are blown rapidly and at the seventh trumpet, we are taken out, as these events accumulate I've time.
The Lord returns, the rapture occurs and every eye sees him. That means the Jews, will see Him and mourn. According to Rom. 11, a remnant Jewish population (which includes the 144k), will receive the seal of before before destruction comes. Much of Revelation is about the Jews that are converted during this time, they are the ones tested and tried, they are the ones that flee destruction in Jerusalem and are protected in the wilderness, they are the ones whom the two witnesses ministered to for 2160 days.
I've been a Mid-Tribber for a long period of time but if the trumpets are blown quickly before the destruction occurs, then we will be taken out. God shows us the events tied to each trumpet and bowl for perspective, but it doesn't necessarily mean all the events occur in succession. I believe the trumpets and bowls fall within the seals - like a transparent sphere of events, as you turn it, you see different vantage points.
It's not certain to anyone how all this will pan out.
The order of events is first; the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, triggered by an attack on Israel. Today, right now, we can see this attack shaping up, the Islamic peoples will do it, they have tried and failed to destroy Israel many times, now they have nuke missiles; they WILL try to use them.

This event, the Sixth Seal, vividly described in over 100 prophesies, will change the world and commence all that must happen before Jesus Returns.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The order of events is first; the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, triggered by an attack on Israel. Today, right now, we can see this attack shaping up, the Islamic peoples will do it, they have tried and failed to destroy Israel many times, now they have nuke missiles; they WILL try to use them.

This event, the Sixth Seal, vividly described in over 100 prophesies, will change the world and commence all that must happen before Jesus Returns.
We'll see.

Upvote 0