✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Dreaming when you get to sleep!
Oh, man...? I've had so many profound dreams, but, not as much lately, I hardly know where or how to begin or keep it short...

I'll have to think about it for a while and get back to you on this thread, K?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh, man...? I've had so many profound dreams, but, not as much lately, I hardly know where or how to begin or keep it short...

I'll have to think about it for a while and get back to you on this thread, K?

God Bless!
You too!

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In some of my dreams, I have absolutely no recollection of my real life memories.

I have different set of memories as if living a different life of another person.

Recently I dreamt of someone I thought to be Christ but He or She kept changing forms, a shapeshifter. It never referred to itself as Christ or Jesus. It only showed me some some supernatural stuff and told me to leave my worldly worries behind and to follow it and it will train or teach me.

I then started meeting this being in subsequent dreams.

Before I used to dream of being able to run very fast and eventually flying off to the air.

One day in real life, I was able to sprint like I never did before. I went so fast, I almost fell over when I tried to stop. I wasn't even tired nor sweating, I just felt so light like the wind.

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to dream all the time. Some nightmares, some normal. Now I barely dream at all. I've learned to silence my mind. The last time I did have a dream was a few weeks ago and it involved me in a big store where people would go to transform into various things (snakes, RC cars, blocks, carrots) and chase each other down to eat someone so they can become bigger. My aunt kept chasing me as a snake and was mad at me. Near the end of the dream I ate her and went from being a block to a tank. Then I woke up. LOL. Doesn't help I had a weird combo of food/drink before bed. Which is usually when I have weird dreams.

Now my past.... diffrent story. When I was very young I had a reoccurring nightmare where I was in a tiny house by myself at night. Pitch black surrounded by a forest. Moon light showing on the grass barley. I would see neon green eyes light up in the forest then come out and approach the bay window where I was sitting. Then would hide behind something in the room and they would come in the room. They were evil looking wolves with neon green glowing eyes and long weird looking snouts. They never got me and I never escaped. Not sure what the dreams meant. I did have a fear of the dark though.

Not long after I started rebelling against God. My other dream that was reoccuring was reoccurring in my teens was side by side rollercoaster high in the clouds where people on the other coaster would shoot at me and I would shoot back and always win.

My last reoccuring dream, that still happens sometimes is of me in a urban big city (NY maybe?) and everyone looks up and there are missile trails in the sky. Nuclear warheads landing in the city and across the planet. Not sure of its a prophetic dream or maybe a fear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Flying seems to be so common

Another dream I recently have, I was in my house, I was trying to get into my room but there's some sort of invisible barrier I can't get past through.

When I extend my arms towards the inside of my room, the arm loses strength so I can't even do that. When I try to walk past the door of my room going inside, my whole body loses strength and begins to shake, I even had difficulty breathing. I was battling for control of my body, eventually I slowly got into the middle of room at a great struggle.

It was the same room where me and my sister experienced a supernatural phenomenon two decades ago in real life when we were kids.

Normally, I would run away from such frightening experience even in a dream but this time I didn't. It was the first time I overcame that fear out of intense curiosity or maybe being furious to know what is beyond that barrier.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I once dreamt of fish and chips on a plate and could even smell the lovely salt and vineger!
Then I woke up before I could eat it...and couldn't get back to sleep to enjoy it...

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love the verse in Joel 2:28. 'And it shall come to pass afterward,that I shall pour out My Spirit on all flesh. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Your old men shall dream dreams. Your young men shall see visions and also on My menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days'

Upvote 0

jesse67

Mar 15, 2017
Portland, oregon
✟18,308.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So have I, and levitated...
yea me too, that's a frequent occurance in my dreams. "God was giving me about 20 dreams a month but these last 2 or 3 months I've only been getting about 4 a month. I had a really good one around march 6
DEATH, BURIAL, RESURRECTION, MAR. 6, 2017
I dreamed i was driving around in my car and happened to come upon my old church and the people were in there, so I went in . I hadn't been there in over a year, and when I went in some guy was lecturing and saying that he didn't know why king David had to go through what he went through with Saul. I knew, so i blurted out that I had a dream about that and was about to tell them that david went through a death, burial and resurrection experience in order to make him more perfect just like i did in my dream but they. but they wouldn't let me and cut me off and everyone said we don't allow your dreams. I responded that I was sorry but i had forgotten that they didn't allow me to tell my dreams. they resumed their discussion without me even before i finished explaining that i had forgotten that rule of theirs. So I went out to leave cause there's no reason for me to be there since i'm not wanted there. and my car was parked in the mud and I drove off, mentally chastising myself for saying I had a dream, because I could have helped them by just saying that David had death burial and resurrection experiences to purify himself.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

jesse67

Mar 15, 2017
Portland, oregon
✟18,308.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've flown in my dreams!
yea me too, or I float in mid air. I had a float in mid air dream just a few weeks back. here it is.
I LOVE YOU, MAR. 4, 2017
Well, first dream in march. another dream of praise to God, Looks like God is bringing the church and getting in the spirit to me in my dreams since it isn't possible in church anywhere anymore.

I dreamed i was in a movie theater that had been converted to a church. the music started and everyone, there werent a lot of people there, they were singing praise to the music, but I needed more so i got out in the open area and started praising the Lo...rd in the dance with abandonment, Since i"ve praised God in the dance with abondment for over 30 years it's just natrual for me, it is unnatural for me, due to my experiences, to dance in praise to God stoicaly. Well after the song there was a break, and when the next song began some young adults who went to our church as children got out in the open in a line. They were all successfull people in their business suits. and they all danced stoically to the music. I grabbed one lovingly from behind but it made him so mad he wanted to punch me out, but i was unaffected. then i started praising God in the dance trying to say "I love you" but the devil was tying my tongue so i couldn't say it.

but i fought through it till I was able to say I love you as i rotated around while floating on air,, with upstretched arms looking up to heaven saying over and over with emoticon, " the lights dimmed all around me in the church and it was like a spotlight was on me as I rotated in mid air saying over and over I love you to God.

:I love you , i love you, i love you. I came back down to earth praising god in the dance totally soaring in the spirit and the music stopped and this guy i know who had always been nice to me came over and touched me , the empact of his touch caused me to melt to the floor, which was unacceptable to the church because it wasn't stoic. but i was high in the spirit and didn't care what anyone thought.. My friend comforted me on the floor, then i got up durring the break and walked around and went ove to him and told him it was a wonderful experience i had with him in the spirit.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I had one dream where me and some friends were running a machine, that threw out something like hot dogs (I know, hot dogs, weird, right...?) But, the hot dog like things were not the point... The point was, I was put in the position of separating and feeding them into another machine, between "good" and "bad" (and this is the main point) well, the machine started going faster and faster, and me and my friends were struggling to keep up...

Well, We and I were eventually going so fast, that I clogged up the machine, and it broke down, and blew up... That's when I woke up, laughing my butt off, and thanking whomever gave me the dream for the laughter, cause I had been, and do struggle with humor and hadn't had a good laugh, especially like that, in a long, long while... And a presence, that I think was the enemy was standing by, and I could tell was very upset at my laughter, and my thankfulness for it, so much so that he went away, very frustrated and very, very angry...

At the time, I had spent a great deal of time of my life, at that time, trying to sort out morality and good and bad, in my own and others lives, and in varying situations in general, and was getting absolutely "no where" with it...

I think what I was supposed to get from it, was to not waste my time, trying to sort out good from evil and be judging, or eating the fruit from the tree of the knowledge (of the difference between) good and evil... That the effort was futile and in vain, and was vanity in the end, and someone warned me could lead to death...

After that, I basically quit trying to sort out good from bad, or good and evil, and trying to be a judge of such things, and went on to other things instead...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0