What does it t mean to remove something off someone chin in a dream?

Emma2332

Jan 10, 2024
Boise
✟891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone know what a chin mean in a dream. I had a dream about a coworker I work with. In the dream I was removing something off their chin then after that they wanted to go outside to release so we walked outside. What does that mean? In the same dream I saw another coworker who was on crutches and it look like she was having a hard time trying to do the work while injured.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone know what a chin mean in a dream. I had a dream about a coworker I work with. In the dream I was removing something off their chin then after that they wanted to go outside to release so we walked outside. What does that mean? In the same dream I saw another coworker who was on crutches and it look like she was having a hard time trying to do the work while injured.
I would think that if a dream came from God that there would be no guess work about it. The message would be clearly understood. I have all sorts of crazy vivid dreams, where everything looks quite logical while in the dream, like losing my car in the carpark, or when I was a relief teacher not finding my classroom, or running late for work. One dream I had I wasn't having a pleasant time and I knew I was dreaming and so I sharply told myself, "Wake up!", and immediately I was awake. I think I have a vivid imagination and it often goes into my dreams. However, when I wake up I tell the Lord that I am not going to try and interpret these dreams because I know that they are products of my crazy mind.

Upvote 0

Emma2332

Jan 10, 2024
Boise
✟891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would think that if a dream came from God that there would be no guess work about it. The message would be clearly understood. I have all sorts of crazy vivid dreams, where everything looks quite logical while in the dream, like losing my car in the carpark, or when I was a relief teacher not finding my classroom, or running late for work. One dream I had I wasn't having a pleasant time and I knew I was dreaming and so I sharply told myself, "Wake up!", and immediately I was awake. I think I have a vivid imagination and it often goes into my dreams. However, when I wake up I tell the Lord that I am not going to try and interpret these dreams because I know that they are products of my crazy mind.
Thanks for your comment but God gave me the interpretation already to the dream.

Upvote 0