New York
✟727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Recently I’ve been have strange dreams about dogs. I’m wondering if anyone can interpret these for me. In the first dream I got up from bed and there was a dog sitting near my bed watching me . I grabbed it by the neck and I rebuked it in Jesus name but I did this almost in a whisper. The dog faded away. In second dream I saw a dog sitting in a chair and I rebuked it immediately. In the third dream I was trying to sleep but a dog kept licking my face near my mouth. Lastly today I dreamt that someone brought to me a weird dog/human hybrid baby. I was so scared to pick it up and I kept pushing it away from me since I was disgusted by it. In all these dreams I never actually saw the dogs face just the outline or parts of the body. I have prayed to God for understanding of this but I am a new born again believer and I don’t really know how to hear God. I’d really appreciate if someone interpreted these dreams. Thanks

johansen

Sep 13, 2023
silverdale
✟6,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
its just a demon.

there is no information to be gained from these kinds of dreams. the reason you didn't see the demons face is because the image you're seeing in the dream is just the deception or false image they create. It actually takes effort for them to create one, and often they use your own imagination to fill in the details, as that's easier.

a decade ago i had a handful of similar experiences and i discovered that if intently peer into the image in the dream, the demons' actual form will reveal itself. sometimes this alone is enough and they will leave and the dream will end, but no guarantee.

Upvote 0

Esperanza20

Jan 9, 2024
New York
✟727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
its just a demon.

there is no information to be gained from these kinds of dreams. the reason you didn't see the demons face is because the image you're seeing in the dream is just the deception or false image they create. It actually takes effort for them to create one, and often they use your own imagination to fill in the details, as that's easier.

a decade ago i had a handful of similar experiences and i discovered that if intently peer into the image in the dream, the demons' actual form will reveal itself. sometimes this alone is enough and they will leave and the dream will end, but no guarantee.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Esperanza20

Jan 9, 2024
New York
✟727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
its just a demon.

Thanks.

Upvote 0