timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
8 hours of sleep but the same movie scene kept repeating over and over. The movie scene is the one below and it's been many years since I last watched the movie. However in my dream, I was the one laying down in the 'operating' table and it was interactive.

I could ask the narrator questions like how the codes grouped themselves together. The narrator would explain the codes does not group themselves in a way as people would in a physical manner like the physical distancing. How the codes group together is determined by the level or ease of access to one another. The physical distance is irrelevant nor how they appear relative to each other in the screen interface.

And then it keeps on repeating, in fact, I kept repeating the same questions over and over.

Even crazier is that I woke up couple of times from sleep. Each time I got back to sleep, its the same dream again repeating and me asking the same questions over and over. I don't know what to make of it. What my dream is trying to say that I'm not a real person?

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not understand your dilemma. The question posed is about non-life becoming life spontaneously.

Your life was started, through Adam, thusly,
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;​
and man became a living being." Gen. 2:7 NKJV​

For you, specifically,
"For [God] created [your] inmost being;
[He] knit [you] together in [your] mother’s womb." Psalm 139:13 NIV

full
Apples & bowling balls...

• Haha
Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I do not understand your dilemma. The question posed is about non-life becoming life spontaneously.

Your life was started, through Adam, thusly,
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;​
and man became a living being." Gen. 2:7 NKJV​

For you, specifically,
"For [God] created [your] inmost being;
[He] knit [you] together in [your] mother’s womb." Psalm 139:13 NIV

full
Apples & bowling balls...

Yeah, apples and bowling balls!

I keep asking the narrator in the dream how do random segments of codes "come together". He keeps answering, they make each other accessible to one another.

Maybe it meant making yourself more visible so that others may see you and come to you.

Maybe I need to get out more?? I did got out more often but this past several weeks, I'm don't go out on Saturdays anymore to jog or ride my bike. I still get plenty of exercise but without leaving our apartment anymore. I've been doing most of them indoors now so I can watch my old mom closely.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,852.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
8 hours of sleep but the same movie scene kept repeating over and over. The movie scene is the one below and it's been many years since I last watched the movie. However in my dream, I was the one laying down in the 'operating' table and it was interactive.

I could ask the narrator questions like how the codes grouped themselves together. The narrator would explain the codes does not group themselves in a way as people would in a physical manner like the physical distancing. How the codes group together is determined by the level or ease of access to one another. The physical distance is irrelevant nor how they appear relative to each other in the screen interface.

And then it keeps on repeating, in fact, I kept repeating the same questions over and over.

Even crazier is that I woke up couple of times from sleep. Each time I got back to sleep, its the same dream again repeating and me asking the same questions over and over. I don't know what to make of it. What my dream is trying to say that I'm not a real person?

Do you think that God would give you a dream based on a secular movie? Where does it say in Scripture where God has ever used the world's media to give direction to believers in dreams? Doesn't the Holy Spirit say to separate ourselves from the world?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do you think that God would give you a dream based on a secular movie? Where does it say in Scripture where God has ever used the world's media to give direction to believers in dreams? Doesn't the Holy Spirit say to separate ourselves from the world?

I believe God can:

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Would it be possible for a movie to be 100% lies? Ok, it's fiction, the story isn't based on a true story but if someone quotes a verse in a movie, does that verse become a lie?

Remember that not everything that isn't in the Bible is a lie. The Bible doesn't talk about how rockets or how engines work. It isn't a lie because we know they work but it isn't told in the Bible how they work. If it it's not a lie, then it must be a truth but if it's not in the Bible, then truths could also exist outside of scriptures.

Upvote 0