Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I’m having problems with bad thoughts and sinning and fear. I am very afraid of condemnation, I’ve seen more threads about the unpardonable sin and wilful sin, it is terrifying to think about. Just now I had a thought doubting and saying something evil against God. Please pray that I will be forgiven and given faith, life, and peace. I am so scared I am afraid that He will be angry with me.

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Try to ignore the bad thoughts, @DeerGlow. You are like the early Christians "of whom the world was not worthy" (Hebrews 11:38). Praying for you.
Thank you for praying, this is very frightening.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The ungrateful Hebrew kept murmuring at God in the desert they even worhip a golden calf and mock God. But God gave Israel many chances to repent.

Thank you for the encouragement. This is a frightening situation.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m having problems with bad thoughts and sinning and fear. I am very afraid of condemnation, I’ve seen more threads about the unpardonable sin and wilful sin, it is terrifying to think about. Just now I had a thought doubting and saying something evil against God. Please pray that I will be forgiven and given faith, life, and peace. I am so scared I am afraid that He will be angry with me.
Prayers offered.

Please read this :

What Is the Unforgivable Sin?

Upvote 0

Catwe3

Feb 22, 2018
New orleans
✟15,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Congratulations,
You have made a great step in repentance. You have acknowledged you have a problem. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. —1 John 1:9
Now you need to tell someone else. We as Christians need someone to help hold each other accountable.

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. James 5:16

Then you need to focus on God Given thoughts
Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

By doing this, you will be allowing god’s word to transform you.

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind.
Read your Bible everyday. Focus on praising god everyday.

You can do this. God hears your prayer. I will be praying for you as well.

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the encouragement. This is a frightening situation.
To become a christian is not a matter of bodily survival and comfort.
the early church was fed to lion, they could deny their faith and escape death but they choosed to defend the truth.

Jesus speaks about poor Lazarus who died neglected by the Rich man, Lazarus had the misery and died but he inherited eternal life in heaven. People die everyday anyway, old and young, even infants.

We should not murmur and mock God like the Hebrew did in the desert ! even the poor Lazarus has SERVED GOD'S PURPOSE !

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Lord Jesus, hear me and listen to what I have to ask in prayer for DeerGlow...you Jesus in DeerGlow's life were like a sun shining brightly for him to once have heard about you it seems...now little by little his faith is declining in you in which I label as the sun declining little by little as a metaphor-the sun being you oh Jesus my lord. Please show his sins, bad thoughts and fear of unforgivable sins are what pleases you Jesus and show him struggle of life is all that matters to you in terms of what I learned of the bible in which I'm a newbie Jesus but you want him to recover. Please oh lord Jesus, show him that you want advanced peace in this world just like how you preach for forgiveness and peace in the bible oh lord Jesus. Show him the truth of you that you are love and have love for him as well. Sometimes some people need a little help, some people needs to be forgiven, what can you forgive?(everything indeed, you can forgive anyone of anything since you are love oh my lord Jesus)show DeerGlow he will be pleased with both of these truths of yours shown him as a blessing. Give life by giving him a humble personal style of his already unique galaxy in him by introducing him to the wonderful book being the Christian bible like for example showing him in the bible to not hoard nor steal which is in the bible. It is up to you lord Jesus to give him a calling to spread the word by assessing his choice since you know much. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, Deerglow keeps having these thoughts coming to her.
They keep coming to her and clinging like dirt.
Remind her of the soap you have for her in 1 John 1:9 when she is dirty.
Remind her of the soap you have for her in Romans 6:11-14 so that she won't get as dirty (similar to a surgeon scrubbing up before surgery).
You have given her all she needs in Your Word. Remind her and motivate her to go to the Word when these thoughts come.
May she use the sword You have given her, to fight the battle she is in (Eph 6:17) Amen.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I seriously doubt your have committed the unpardonable sin. By my understanding this was seen when some Pharisees said that Messiah was doing miracles through the devil. I doubt you have done anything like that. You might want to search the topic of "unpardonable sin" online. Psalm 119 Ministries has a good vid on it.

It seems to me that the big issues here are really that you do not understand how much your Heavenly Father loves you, and why He is called the Father of Mercies. You might want to do a search of Bible verses online on those truths, too. Okay, if you have sinned, well you turn it over to Him. I pray you will get peace and light and freedom.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you all for praying and supporting me. I am afraid of condemnation, and feeling sick and lonely tonight.
I hope that you received some medical attention Lil Glow. Drinking plenty of fluids, taking plenty of vitamins (especially Vitamin C), eating well and lot's of rest is the best way to beat the flu or cold.

You're not lonely sunshine. You have the Lord with you and plenty of friends here.

Having a humble and penitent attitude like the Tax collector keeps us reverent before our Heavenly Father and is always blessed.

"There is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus. " Have a good weekend sweetheart. God bless :).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DeerGlow

Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I am feeling panicked and condemned, could anyone pray for me again? I just feel faithless and hard hearted, like I’ve gotten off track and can’t seem to get back on. I needed to hear some of these replies again, to convict and encourage me. I am quite scared, in a lot of things in my life and with this fear I feel trapped and hopeless. I am asking for prayers for my salvation, and for me to be able by grace repent no matter what it takes, that I will not be condemned.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"Have no fears, put all your faith in Christ" is great advice--and far easier said than done.
Hold onto your faith as well as you can at this point, He understands your whole situation, and will quickly forgive you for losing some faith. You're doing the right thing by coming on here--it says a lot about your deep desire to stay with God.
As soon as I post this, I'm going to say a Chaplet to St. Michael in your honor--I'm including the link if you want to try it, too. Now is not the time to debate the intercession of saints--you need help as soon and as strong as possible. I've sent this to other people, even non-Catholics, and it's worked remarkably well, a tank in your spiritual warfare. Michael the Archangel was a powerful spiritual warrior & intercessor in Scripture, and he will be for you, too.
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
Be our protection against the wickedness & snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
Thrust into Hell Satan & all the evil spirits who prowl about the world, seeking the ruin of souls.

When God is for us, who can be against us?

Don't worry, keep on truckin', you'll make it in the end.:hug:

Upvote 0