South
✟35,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey I'm new here and I've always liked viewing this forum. I love to pray. What I wish for you to pray for is for my schizoaffective disorder. It's a disorder similar to schizophrenia. I want to go on a new medication, and I've had poor luck with medications. I need to pray that my mind gets much better because I've felt terrible.

StrivingFollower

Oct 20, 2017
South
✟35,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the prayers, people. I felt a strong surprising bump in my emotions and managed to pray for an hour. My mind feels way smoother. I'll probably need prayers tomorrow though :).

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You will intervene in @StrivingFollower's life and bring full restoration to him. I ask that you cause his thinking to be clear and to line up with Your Word that he might live in peace, security, and agreement with You. May You bless his life with great joy as he follows You.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey I'm new here and I've always liked viewing this forum. I love to pray. What I wish for you to pray for is for my schizoaffective disorder. It's a disorder similar to schizophrenia. I want to go on a new medication, and I've had poor luck with medications. I need to pray that my mind gets much better because I've felt terrible.
Father, I pray that You will provide what is needed for this one to be able to live life as You would have them live it, and get the proper provision for this disorder. May they use their desire to pray to grow in their effectiveness to pray for themselves and others, and may they receive the guidance, direction, and answer to these prayers to guide them into pleasing You. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloriousday2006

Jul 8, 2017
Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am praying for your strength. I suffer from OCD and have had a terrible "mind" day. You can get through all things with Christ. I will continue to pray for you. I know how it can be when our minds feel a complete mess. God is greater than anything we are going through.

1 John 3:20
English Standard Version
for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.

If you need to talk message me anytime.

Love, your sister in Christ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StrivingFollower

Oct 20, 2017
South
✟35,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am paying for your strength. I suffer from OCD and have had a terrible "mind" day. You can get through all things with Christ. I will continue to pray for you. I know how it can be when our minds feel a complete mess. God is greater than anything we are going through.

1 John 3:20
English Standard Version
for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.

If you need to talk message me anytime.

Love, your sister in Christ
Thanks for the very kind words. I've got OCD too, I'll pray for you. It gets me so wound up.

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Dear Father in Heaven, i pray for my brother, that you would give him peace. May you flood his emotions with Your love and grant him soundness of mind as He trusts in You and Your Word. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums