Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. I had posted here awhile ago during a very trying time with my wife. I have been mentally and physically going through one of the most stressful times of my life. My wife and I went through a living nightmare that almost caused us to divorce. My anxiety/panic disorder has worsened and I underwent several medication changes..I have been having swallowing issues that no doctor can fix, I have lost a total of 35 pounds from the relationship stress, and...somehow we are expecting a baby boy come March.
I am scared for my health. I'm afraid of my wife leaving. I have been so depressed...A child is supposed to be a blessing but it's honestly made things a little worse in my mind...if anyone could say a prayer for me in mental/physical healing, as well as guidance and comfort it would be greatly appreciated.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you and your family.

You're right a child is a blessing (Psa 127:3)

The guidance offered is:
Encourage you to ramp up your praise, thanksgiving, and worship of our Lord.
There's swallowing exercises that can be done.. I'm assuming your drs have pursued that avenue.
Speak blessings over your baby boy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for this man, that his ability to swallow may be restored to him. I pray for his relationship with his wife, for the two of them during this time of trial. I pray for people to come alongside this man and his highly pregnant wife. I pray for assistance for them, I pray for relief. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Upvote 0