Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I have a severe brain disease called schizophrenia and I am on some very powerful medication for it but just in the last few days the medication has stopped working and I have become violently ill. I am extremely ill and in severe distress and if God does not intervene I might land in the mental hospital. Please pray for my healing from the disease and also that I do not have to go to the hospital. Thank you!​

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I have a severe brain disease called schizophrenia and I am on some very powerful medication for it but just in the last few days the medication has stopped working and I have become violently ill. I am extremely ill and in severe distress and if God does not intervene I might land in the mental hospital. Please pray for my healing from the disease and also that I do not have to go to the hospital. Thank you!​
You have my prayers ….

One thing to consider is …sometimes when meds quit working with believers.... the ineffectiveness may be.... because you do not need them….and it’s the meds that are causing the problems.

Please note: I am not a Doctor …..I am just a heart surgeon for God. So please do not do anything without checking with your primary or psychiatrist.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for Your guidance for this mentally ill man and the doctors that are treating him. If it is Your Will that he be healed, I pray that Your will may be known. In Christ's Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have my prayers too. I would just like to say that you are not alone. I had my first breakdown when I was 22, and I'm now 62. I know it's scary to think of being hospitalized but I'm here to tell you that God will deliver you through it and make you stronger and your witness even that much more effective if it does happen. What psychiatry is unable to address is where the real battle is being waged - in the spiritual realm. Every believer has a real enemy who wants to kill you and failing that pulls every trick to lure you into isolation and silence.

His number one device is to continually attack your identity. And no wonder - he even tried that with Jesus - "IF you are the Son of God then turn these stones into bread". And look what the Pharisees said to Him - "you have a demon and are out of your mind." Look what good company we are in! And they said it about Paul and the prophets and I'm betting every believer who ever professed Jesus as their Lord and Savior throughout history.

You already have a tremendous witness in your openness and vulnerability and your appeal to God. Don't let the world slap labels on you that you might wear as an albatross for years and years. If the Spirit testifies to your Spirit that you are a child of God then believe it. And claim it anew each and every morning. If you do I promise that He will reward you by revealing more and more of His goodness and grace and so doing fill your spirit with something that may surprise you - joy. A joy that the enemy can't steal and the world can't comprehend.

I eagerly look forward to your sharing how God delivers you through this and assure you that all of us who are praying for you firmly believe He will!

• Friendly
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hello Brother, I am so sorry that your voices and thoughts are so bad, I have the same issues as you have my friend ,so complately understand i will pray for you brother Remember Jesus is always with you helping you through this hold on to him.

Upvote 0

Aussiealways

Jan 9, 2024
Gold Coast
✟2,326.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
You have my prayers ….

One thing to consider is …sometimes when meds quit working with believers.... the ineffectiveness may be.... because you do not need them….and it’s the meds that are causing the problems.

Please note: I am not a Doctor …..I am just a heart surgeon for God. So please do not do anything without checking with your primary or psychiatrist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums