Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, if you wouldn't mind agree with me in prayer for someone that I know. I know a man that was in the Army and was a Green Beret and was also an airborne ranger, he saw action in Desert Storm, the war in Yugoslavia, and was involved in secret black ops all over the world, he was a war hero. Apparently he was highly exceptional even in Special Forces, he was a hero in Special Forces. He was a master of hand-to-hand combat and also a weapons expert and a crack shot. Also after he got out of the service he was involved in DEA special forces and was also a US Marshal. However he has now come down with a severe illness and is now bedfast, he is in a medical facility and is so crippled by it he now cannot get out of bed. His name is Rick Fetterhoff. This is very sad. Please agree with me for his restoration and healing!

Lord God we agree for Rick Fetterhoff right now for Your intervention in his current situation and for the complete restoration of Rick's health! We pray for complete elimination of any sickness in his mind and body and for elimination of all symptoms with no pain or discomfort. We pray that he would not be bedfast any longer and would be able to get out of bed and walk, we also pray for wisdom for the doctors and nurses attending to him that you would show them what to do to treat him. We pray that You would restore everything to Rick that has been taken from him! We also pray for supernatural strength for Rick to endure his current situation and that You would deliver him from his situation! We also pray for salvation for Rick and any of his family and friends that do not know You!

Last edited: