Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Pledging to do something is not the same as actually doing it. For example, in his marriage vows, Trump (presumably) vowed to remain faithful to all three of his wives.

He's condemned them before. Some people seem to like to forget that. Trump: 'Racism is evil'

How many more times must he say it?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The KKK is yesteryear, dwindling in numbers and influence. There are now far more dangerous movements that are growing.

Yeah, I know. A different set of 3 letters---BLM.
I agree that they must be stopped.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Proud Boys have been involved in rallies displaying racist imagery, such as confederate flags.

I suspect their tolerance of non-whites is going to vary from cell group to cell group. They seem principally united in rallying around crude symbols of violence, patriarchy, misogyny, and hatred of the Left, rather than overt racism, but they are still a dangerous group.

And yet they don't burn down businesses and hit people in the head with a brick and leave them lying on the pavement to die? Oh my! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You see this? Nothing will ever be enough. Not now not in the future. This narrative is set in stone no matter what actions Trump takes.

upload_2020-10-1_14-46-30.png

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How many times does he have to denounce these people?

He could do it all day long, and those who don't have ears to hear won't hear him.

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He could do it all day long, and those who don't have ears to hear won't hear him.

They will never stop. Never. This is why I just provide the truth and move on. Let them rail...

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They will never stop. Never. This is why I just provide the truth and move on. Let them rail...

Maybe it needs to be repeated lots of times. The other side uses repetitive lies so much that they eventually accept them as truth. Perhaps the truth repeated enough times would eventually become accepted for what it is.

Upvote 0

gaara4158

Gen Alpha Dad
Aug 18, 2007
United States
✟204,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just say

Just say it....what are the images?
I told you. They are screenshots from an image board wherein its members respond to Trump’s “stand down, stand by,” quote with fervor and glee as if they’ve been directly ordered to wait for his signal to act. There were expressions of eagerness to kill and destroy things, as well as speculation that after the election it may become legal to kill people who disagree with Trump in the street.

I don’t really buy their interpretation, but the damage is done. The Proud Boys are “standing by.”

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I asked what your opinion was, not some nut case that you are wrongly and unfairly trying to attach to the president.
I don’t recall you asking my opinion. I think that Trump either had a Freudian slip or was intentionally signaling to his supporters, the Proud Boys, that he wanted them to “stand by.” What did I say to unfairly attach the Proud Boys to the President? I don’t know that he’s ever mentioned them. But they are ardent and vocal supporters of him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He's condemned them before. Some people seem to like to forget that. Trump: 'Racism is evil'

How many more times must he say it?

How about until he means it?

In addition to his tweets last year attacking the Squad over their ethnic heritage and their right to participate in government, Trump has in recent days repeated those attacks against Ilhan Omar and drummed up fear about turning Minnesota into a refugee camp.

In a state with one of the largest Somali communities, Trump claims Biden 'will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp' before attacking Rep. Omar again
Trump crowd chants 'lock her up' about Omar as president warns of refugees in Minnesota

The president whom you continually defend frequently acts like a racist pig, engaging in racist, unAmerican attacks on his opponents. And no matter how many times you make excuses for him and point to the times where he's been cajoled into saying the right thing, it will still be true.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How about until he means it?

In addition to his tweets last year attacking the Squad over their ethnic heritage and their right to participate in government, Trump has in recent days repeated those attacks against Ilhan Omar and drummed up fear about turning Minnesota into a refugee camp.

In a state with one of the largest Somali communities, Trump claims Biden 'will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp' before attacking Rep. Omar again
Trump crowd chants 'lock her up' about Omar as president warns of refugees in Minnesota

The president whom you continually defend frequently acts like a racist pig, engaging in racist, unAmerican attacks on his opponents. And no matter how many times you make excuses for him and point to the times where he's been cajoled into saying the right thing, it will still be true.

Now you're acting like you can read his mind. So even if he would have said, "I hereby condemn all white supremacist groups" in response to Chris Wallace's question on the debate stage, there would still be people like you who would then claim, "Yeah, but he didn't actually mean it". That's why there's no point in him continuing to say things the Left keeps telling him to say.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Proud boys aren't white supremacists. They are a bunch of people that want to fight antifa at any event they show up to. They go to events to fight in the streets.

Unlike BLM, they don't have a website, yet the Left considers the WB to be an organization, yet BLM (and Antifa) are only "an idea".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
“I want violence. I want punching in the face. I'm disappointed in Trump supporters for not punching enough.

Gavin McInnes” (Proud boys founder)

They aren’t secretive about it, the Proud Boys are a violent group that shows up to fight. Another poster gave you info on a specific member’s arrest for violent acts. You can google them and get plenty more info. They describe themselves as “western chauvinists” and getting arrested for fighting is one of the rights of passage in their club.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unlike BLM, they don't have a website, yet the Left considers the WB to be an organization, yet BLM (and Antifa) are only "an idea".

The thing is, proud boys are thugs. I do not condone their ways. They will ("will" not always) walk right up to an Antifa picket line and just start swinging. No conversation. No provocation, just straight violence. They intentionally target Antifa like they view antifa is targeting them.

The only thing they got going for them is they do not destroy property or use terror tactics.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, are there any quotes of him speaking out against left wing violence?
The quotes are linked in the article in the post you are responding to! Why would you respond without reading it first?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I told you. They are screenshots from an image board wherein its members respond to Trump’s “stand down, stand by,” quote with fervor and glee as if they’ve been directly ordered to wait for his signal to act. There were expressions of eagerness to kill and destroy things, as well as speculation that after the election it may become legal to kill people who disagree with Trump in the street.

I don’t really buy their interpretation, but the damage is done. The Proud Boys are “standing by.”

Let me try this, say you are in a club, and some in that club choose to do someting terrible or illegal, does that mean you are that? Does that mean all in the club do those things?

Of course it doesn't and you would no more like being associated with a bunch of bad people than you should expect others to want to.

Your being flat out unfair here...not that I expect any less. lm just not buying that trump is responsible for any of that...not even close.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0