dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello. I need help , I don't know what is happened to me I have. 1year 1/2 with having bad thoughts they are blasphemy I have it in my head oh day 24/7. I'm scare I. Just to go to church o stop because. The pastor with telling me difrent stuff. , but in the end I don't know. What it is. My thoughts are( even if god don't want to I'm going to do it.) And my new one is.( God can't not kill me )(when I know hr cant) I'm scare that god. Is going to kille I'm the moment I think that is so stressful. Because is my own voice in my head saying those stuff I pray to god and I. Say sorry but i think that is really Me I don't here god I don't know what he want , I read the bible , I kow a lot of people say that god tack to them through sign's, bible reading ,they ear god voice difrent stuff ,how do I know is not me, thinking those thoughts I hate it specially the one that god can't not kill Me. , because of that one I feel like god is going to kill me in the moment, I can't not concentre on my family. No more I'm depressed and. I don't want to do nothing no more , I'm scare of God.. I don't like it. I'm 30 years I see everything negative I feel Like I'm going to dye . I'm not happy I feel horrible please someone.

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-G935A mediante Tapatalk

Disciple37

Dec 1, 2016
Mississippi
Visit site
✟10,384.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Do not be afraid that God is going to kill you because of these thoughts. Every single Christian has had some of the most vial thoughts enter their minds and some times more frequently than we would like to admit, whether it's just our own sin nature causing this to stir up or demonic oppression, God has forgiven you and will forgive you.

God isn't shocked you're having these problems. He knew the sins you would commit before he ever brought you into the world.

Remember, there is only ONE unforgivable sin and that is blasphemy of the holy spirit and blasphemy of the holy spirit cannot occur today. The Bible gave a very clear example of what blasphemy of the holy spirit was.

The Pharisees had clear undeniable proof of the deity of Jesus Christ and his Authority. That he was working miracles through the Holy Spirit. The Pharisees accused him of working through beelzebub and an unclean spirit. That was the blasphemy of the holy spirit and that cannot be committed today. The closest you can come to committing the sin of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is by dying without salvation.

So these evil thoughts you are having are already forgiven by God's grace. What we need to figure out is what are causing these thoughts and it's very possible demonic oppression.

What you must do is start praying against these thoughts immediately when you feel oppression begin.

-------

Example Prayers:

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind these blasphemous thoughts and their source and cast it from me."

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command these thoughts and their source to depart from me now."

"I rebuke these thoughts in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

" In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I break the assignment of the demonic spirit/s assigned against me and sending these evil thoughts. I command you to depart from me and not to return in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

-----

I also want to implore you NOT to look for demons behind every bad thought or bad thing. Look for God around every corner and not demons. We must not focus on evil. We focus on Jesus Christ our Lord and savior and all the good he does.

But we must not remain ignorant of satan's and his minion's attacks either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
These thoughts sometimes are not of you and you dont have to think them you can tell those thoughts to go away.

You can choose what you think and this is what God says in His word 'i know the thoughts I think of you, thoughts of peace not of evil, to give you an expected end' Jeremiah 29:11

God loves you anyone who cries out to Him in prayer He will not turn away. he sent his son Jesus to die for us, Hes not going to kill us if we believe that because Jesus sacrifice was enough and He was raised from the dead! To give us eternal life.

So those bad thoughts are not of The Lord, they are of satan and lies tell them to get lost. .

Upvote 0

dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
dkrla, I am so sorry that you are having these awfully painful feelings and thoughts. I pray that the Lord will find some way to let Him give you His Peace inside. God Loves us.
Thank you so much

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sweetheart, God is love. He doesn't kill out of spite.

You are right and smart to realize this isn't normal (your "something's wrong with me" title). You don't have to live this way.

Your age and what you are sharing tells me you probably should go see your MD. Many times the changes of "chemicals" our body makes can cause such horrible thinking, and fears such as you are having. Please go talk... wouldn't it be good to know that there may be "just" a physical, "fixable" cause for all this misery?
sympathy-graphics-clipart-1.jpg

Reactions: dkarla
Upvote 0

knotty

Dec 1, 2016
internet
✟15,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
sounds like an anxiety condition. ever tried seeing a psychiatrist? you need to be diagnosed especially if you've been dealing with this for so long.

prayer is good but don't forget about doctors and medicine.

** i can relate to you because i have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and it used to be really bad. you sound like you have racing and obsessive thoughts. the best thing you can do for yourself is get some anxiety medicine, maybe take some herbal supplements (lavender and motherwort helped me so much with my previous severe anxiety, especially the mortherwort), another thing that helped me was removing dairy from my diet (this can be temporary though, just until your anxiety gets better).

there's a solution to every problem, dkarla! :^) calm down you'll be fine. God's not going to hurt you because your a nice christian and there's a way to ease (and maybe even cure) your anxiety.

hoped i helped. hope my post made sense! if you have anymore questions please, please ask!

Upvote 0

dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
These thoughts sometimes are not of you and you dont have to think them you can tell those thoughts to go away.

You can choose what you think and this is what God says in His word 'i know the thoughts I think of you, thoughts of peace not of evil, to give you an expected end' Jeremiah 29:11

God loves you anyone who cries out to Him in prayer He will not turn away. he sent his son Jesus to die for us, Hes not going to kill us if we believe that because Jesus sacrifice was enough and He was raised from the dead! To give us eternal life.

So those bad thoughts are not of The Lord, they are of satan and lies tell them to get lost. .
I try , oh the time to get those thoughts away but if I think." Nothing bad is going to happened god is not going to kill me " is my voice. That don't let me be I'm afraid oh the time. ..

Upvote 0

dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do not be afraid that God is going to kill you because of these thoughts. Every single Christian has had some of the most vial thoughts enter their minds and some times more frequently than we would like to admit, whether it's just our own sin nature causing this to stir up or demonic oppression, God has forgiven you and will forgive you.

God isn't shocked you're having these problems. He knew the sins you would commit before he ever brought you into the world.

Remember, there is only ONE unforgivable sin and that is blasphemy of the holy spirit and blasphemy of the holy spirit cannot occur today. The Bible gave a very clear example of what blasphemy of the holy spirit was.

The Pharisees had clear undeniable proof of the deity of Jesus Christ and his Authority. That he was working miracles through the Holy Spirit. The Pharisees accused him of working through beelzebub and an unclean spirit. That was the blasphemy of the holy spirit and that cannot be committed today. The closest you can come to committing the sin of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is by dying without salvation.

So these evil thoughts you are having are already forgiven by God's grace. What we need to figure out is what are causing these thoughts and it's very possible demonic oppression.

What you must do is start praying against these thoughts immediately when you feel oppression begin.

-------

Example Prayers:

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind these blasphemous thoughts and their source and cast it from me."

"In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command these thoughts and their source to depart from me now."

"I rebuke these thoughts in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

" In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I break the assignment of the demonic spirit/s assigned against me and sending these evil thoughts. I command you to depart from me and not to return in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

-----

I also want to implore you NOT to look for demons behind every bad thought or bad thing. Look for God around every corner and not demons. We must not focus on evil. We focus on Jesus Christ our Lord and savior and all the good he does.

But we must not remain ignorant of satan's and his minion's attacks either.
Thank you I know God knows everything that I'm going to think before , I know but if I ignore this thoughts I feel like I'm challenge God and he is going to kille I'm the moment. Thank you for you response god bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sweetheart, God is love. He doesn't kill out of spite.

You are right and smart to realize this isn't normal (your "something's wrong with me" title). You don't have to live this way.

Your age and what you are sharing tells me you probably should go see your MD. Many times the changes of "chemicals" our body makes can cause such horrible thinking, and fears such as you are having. Please go talk... wouldn't it be good to know that there may be "just" a physical, "fixable" cause for all this misery?
sympathy-graphics-clipart-1.jpg
Thank you so much God bless you thank you for your response , sometimes I'm even. Scare of not being afraid... I'm crazy I feel so dumb and weak

• Friendly
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
dkarla, the ugly thoughts and feelings that are tangled with them are not you. They are just thought and feelings. If you can do this, try your best to breath in very slowly and deeply and to breath out slowly also. Focus on your breathing in this way. When the bad thoughts and feelings try to come, do not allow them to carry you away with them. Instead, pray a short prayer each time, like "Oh God, make haste to help me!" or Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, help me, a sinner." Pray the same verse with each slow, deep breath in and out.

Concentrate on the breathing and on the words of your prayer. Use these as a shield to drive the bad things away. And remember that we are praying for you also.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
sounds like an anxiety condition. ever tried seeing a psychiatrist? you need to be diagnosed especially if you've been dealing with this for so long.

prayer is good but don't forget about doctors and medicine.

** i can relate to you because i have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and it used to be really bad. you sound like you have racing and obsessive thoughts. the best thing you can do for yourself is get some anxiety medicine, maybe take some herbal supplements (lavender and motherwort helped me so much with my previous severe anxiety, especially the mortherwort), another thing that helped me was removing dairy from my diet (this can be temporary though, just until your anxiety gets better).

there's a solution to every problem, dkarla! :^) calm down you'll be fine. God's not going to hurt you because your a nice christian and there's a way to ease (and maybe even cure) your anxiety.

hoped i helped. hope my post made sense! if you have anymore questions please, please ask!
Thank you so much. Im going with the psychiatrist but he didn't give me medicine yet , I'm going with the regular doctor and he is going to givee something different until. Now I feel so horrible than you for your response I will like lear more. From your tipe of anxiety

• Optimistic
Reactions: truefiction1
Upvote 0

Disciple37

Dec 1, 2016
Mississippi
Visit site
✟10,384.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you I know God knows everything that I'm going to think before , I know but if I ignore this thoughts I feel like I'm challenge God and he is going to kille I'm the moment. Thank you for you response god bless you

Dkarla, pray against these thoughts. And their sources. Try some of the example prayers the moment the thoughts enter your mind.

Take control of the thoughts in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Do not forget to do this. You must fight back.

If you aren't under demonic oppression, which i think you may, the next problem will be you may be surrounded by the things of the world. The more we surround ourselves with worldly things, the more the world will invade our thoughts. Instead, we should concentrate on the honorable, the true, and the pure things of God. That means to start reading your Bible more, try to remember verses that have meaning to you when you come across them in your studies, start praying for deliverance.

You can get out of this, but you must stand in your faith in Jesus Christ. Please know all your thoughts, no matter how vile, and the thoughts you havent even thought of yet, are already forgiven and known to the Lord! Stop worrying about him killing you, please dont let this wear on you, he already knows all the things you will think that you havent even thought yet. So please stop feeling like he hates you. He already knows all of your sin as if you have already committed it. So tomorrow, he is well aware of your thoughts and next years thoughts. Please dont let this sin overwhelm you. Pray against it in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Because if he was going to kill you for your thoughts, he would have done it a long time ago i think. But yet, you're still here. He has a plan for you. Do not let Satan limit your testimony through guilt. Rely on God's forgiveness and sacrifice upon the cross. You are forgiven and loved and cherished just as much as John The Baptist, Billy Graham, Peter , Paul, ect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

knotty

Dec 1, 2016
internet
✟15,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much. Im going with the psychiatrist but he didn't give me medicine yet , I'm going with the regular doctor and he is going to givee something different until. Now I feel so horrible than you for your response I will like lear more. From your tipe of anxiety

well, GAD is like a constant anxiety, constantly feeling on edge, constantly worrying and maybe experiencing a couple of panic attacks now and then. GAD is just an anxiety that never goes away. (i would post links to anxiety websites that have much more useful information but i'm on my phone and it's difficult for me to do that time of stuff on my phone, you could look it up on google if you want.) People who get it usually experienced a lot of stress throughout their life which an cause changes in the brain. it can lay dormant until something triggers it. um, but that's how I was two years ago and i've been so much better. no more panic attacks, no more racing thoughts, no more fast heartbeat, but I still tend to worry and overthink, and I still have my pressure headaches :^/

but don't feel bad for me, i'm good. let's focus on getting you good.

I have some tips for your anxiety :^)

• vitamin c helps calm the nervous system and helps with mood disorders
• try getting more magnesium, and believe it or not but magnesium is best absorbed through the skin. try an espom salt bath or a magnesium spray. magnesium helps you relax.
• exercise is the best way to get rid of anxiety. just walking 30 minutes a day will help but more moderate exercise would be the best.
• scented oils are good. lavender actually has chemicals that slows down the nervous system.
• if you like chocolate then eat dark chocolate (not the milk one) dark chocolate helps reduce cortisol which is a stress hormone! :^)
• try to get good sleep. if you have trouble sleeping just set up a specific time that you get ready for bed every night. this sets up your internal body clock. relax before bed. even if you don't sleep well or don't get enough of it just try the best you can!

hope I help! if you have any more questions or want anymore tips I'm here to help ♡

Upvote 0

dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dkarla, pray against these thoughts. And their sources. Try some of the example prayers the moment the thoughts enter your mind.

Take control of the thoughts in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Do not forget to do this. You must fight back.

If you aren't under demonic oppression, which i think you may, the next problem will be you may be surrounded by the things of the world. The more we surround ourselves with worldly things, the more the world will invade our thoughts. Instead, we should concentrate on the honorable, the true, and the pure things of God. That means to start reading your Bible more, try to remember verses that have meaning to you when you come across them in your studies, start praying for deliverance.

You can get out of this, but you must stand in your faith in Jesus Christ. Please know all your thoughts, no matter how vile, and the thoughts you havent even thought of yet, are already forgiven and known to the Lord! Stop worrying about him killing you, please dont let this wear on you, he already knows all the things you will think that you havent even thought yet. So please stop feeling like he hates you. He already knows all of your sin as if you have already committed it. So tomorrow, he is well aware of your thoughts and next years thoughts. Please dont let this sin overwhelm you. Pray against it in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Because if he was going to kill you for your thoughts, he would have done it a long time ago i think. But yet, you're still here. He has a plan for you. Do not let Satan limit your testimony through guilt. Rely on God's forgiveness and sacrifice upon the cross. You are forgiven and loved and cherished just as much as John The Baptist, Billy Graham, Peter , Paul, ect.
Thank you. God bless you for you advice . I will try hard , I'm yois can't think positive ... I hope one day I will be free of this horrible battle

Upvote 0

dkarla

Dec 1, 2016
US
✟15,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
well, GAD is like a constant anxiety, constantly feeling on edge, constantly worrying and maybe experiencing a couple of panic attacks now and then. GAD is just an anxiety that never goes away. (i would post links to anxiety websites that have much more useful information but i'm on my phone and it's difficult for me to do that time of stuff on my phone, you could look it up on google if you want.) People who get it usually experienced a lot of stress throughout their life which an cause changes in the brain. it can lay dormant until something triggers it. um, but that's how I was two years ago and i've been so much better. no more panic attacks, no more racing thoughts, no more fast heartbeat, but I still tend to worry and overthink, and I still have my pressure headaches :^/

but don't feel bad for me, i'm good. let's focus on getting you good.

I have some tips for your anxiety :^)

• vitamin c helps calm the nervous system and helps with mood disorders
• try getting more magnesium, and believe it or not but magnesium is best absorbed through the skin. try an espom salt bath or a magnesium spray. magnesium helps you relax.
• exercise is the best way to get rid of anxiety. just walking 30 minutes a day will help but more moderate exercise would be the best.
• scented oils are good. lavender actually has chemicals that slows down the nervous system.
• if you like chocolate then eat dark chocolate (not the milk one) dark chocolate helps reduce cortisol which is a stress hormone! :^)
• try to get good sleep. if you have trouble sleeping just set up a specific time that you get ready for bed every night. this sets up your internal body clock. relax before bed. even if you don't sleep well or don't get enough of it just try the best you can!

hope I help! if you have any more questions or want anymore tips I'm here to help ♡
G I think I have the same I'm anxious 24/7 and my thoughts are 24/7 I feel.tired, depressed, I don't like to go to sleep scare I have panicc attack on the te it sucks is horrible.thank.you for taking the the to explain to me

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello. I need help , I don't know what is happened to me I have. 1year 1/2 with having bad thoughts they are blasphemy I have it in my head oh day 24/7. I'm scare I. Just to go to church o stop because. The pastor with telling me difrent stuff. , but in the end I don't know. What it is. My thoughts are( even if god don't want to I'm going to do it.) And my new one is.( God can't not kill me )(when I know hr cant) I'm scare that god. Is going to kille I'm the moment I think that is so stressful. Because is my own voice in my head saying those stuff I pray to god and I. Say sorry but i think that is really Me I don't here god I don't know what he want , I read the bible , I kow a lot of people say that god tack to them through sign's, bible reading ,they ear god voice difrent stuff ,how do I know is not me, thinking those thoughts I hate it specially the one that god can't not kill Me. , because of that one I feel like god is going to kill me in the moment, I can't not concentre on my family. No more I'm depressed and. I don't want to do nothing no more , I'm scare of God.. I don't like it. I'm 30 years I see everything negative I feel Like I'm going to dye . I'm not happy I feel horrible please someone.

Follow the guideline in Psalm 34:11-22 as well as the 10 commandments and ask God to give you the holy spirit so you can grow and mature faster in your walk with God by following Jesus' lead.

Psalm 34:11-22 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
11 Children, come and listen to me;
I will teach you to respect the Lord.
12 Do you want to enjoy life?
Do you want to have many happy days?
13 Then avoid saying anything hurtful,
and never let a lie come out of your mouth.
14 Stop doing anything evil, and do good.
Look for peace, and do all you can to help people live peacefully.
15 The Lord watches over those who do what is right, and he hears their prayers.
16 But the Lord is against those who do evil,
so they are forgotten soon after they die.
17 Pray to the Lord, and he will hear you.
He will save you from all your troubles.
18 The Lord is close to those who have suffered disappointment. He saves those who are discouraged.
19 Good people might have many problems,
but the Lord will take them all away.
20 He will protect them completely.
Not one of their bones will be broken.
21 But troubles will kill the wicked. The enemies of those who live right will all be punished.
22 The Lord saves his servants. All who go to him for protection will escape punishment.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalms 34:11-32&version=ERV

ba78fc494523a0313d3de8669e1ce7ed.jpg

1222717_ten_commandments_jpgadde4cbf2cba231a932fe0186495eac9

Last edited:
Upvote 0