Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
How many do you think CF has?
There must be some, but I don't think we have the volume of posts where that kind of thing would massively boost status.

I have vague memories of someone quoting themselves and agreeing with the content in a very respectful way, probably an accident in not switching browser/account.

(I can't remember the detail though).

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It happens more often I think when people get banned and come back incognito.

If they were banned because they are continually a problem, they are often recognized and soon banned again.

I don't think we have very many that are ongoing. But quite a few probably get created and disappear.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
It happens more often I think when people get banned and come back incognito.

If they were banned because they are continually a problem, they are often recognized and soon banned again.

I don't think we have very many that are ongoing. But quite a few probably get created and disappear.
Ah, that kind. There was an unpleasant character on the EvsC forums called Consol, who kept coming back for a while. Seems gone for good now, though.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Not as many as there were. When I was Admin we implemented certain measures to cut down on it drastically.

It's still of course possible, but it's obvious when you look. Just a matter of time before they're discovered usually :)

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A bunch. At least at one time, it was not against any of the rules for certain types of users to have socks. If you Google around a bit, you can find some other, more interesting stuff about CF and how it's run.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,617.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Ah, that kind. There was an unpleasant character on the EvsC forums called Consol, who kept coming back for a while. Seems gone for good now, though.
consol, lol.
If you Google around a bit, you can find some other, more interesting stuff about CF and how it's run.
Yeah, but you can also find lots of really vicious slander and conspiracy theories, with some of it being promulgated by current members here.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,617.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what harm a puppet can do really, other than the person who'll say "Brilliant comment!" to themselves as mentioned above. ^_^ My pet peeve is the couple of people who simply mislabel themselves as Christian then do nothing but spew anti-Christian junk. Of course you can't call them out on it even though it's blatantly obvious they're mislabeled, but I don't know why they're allowed to do it, for years even.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Resha Caner

Expert Fool
Sep 16, 2010
✟155,600.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, but you can also find lots of really vicious slander and conspiracy theories, with some of it being promulgated by current members here.

Oooh. Isn't that exactly what a sock would say?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Mar 21, 2019
Arizona
✟15,914.00
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What's a sock puppet?
istockphoto-659502570-612x612.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.