What's the number one item on your bucket list?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought I’d open a thread since our resident merrymaker has not been around. :(

Anyway, I have been thinking tonight and I have a few things I’d like to do on my bucket list. Number 1? Not sure.

So inspire me. What’s your #1? What other things would you like to do before you kick the bucket?

Reactions: PloverWing

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟652,233.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I thought I’d open a thread since our resident merrymaker has not been around. :(

Anyway, I have been thinking tonight and I have a few things I’d like to do on my bucket list. Number 1? Not sure.

So inspire me. What’s your #1? What other things would you like to do before you kick the bucket?

Did not know what a bucket list was, thanks for explanation.

Could well be a food for thought thread.

"Where are you Adam?"

A call that goes out to all mankind.

Where are you on your journey, what have you achieved?

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Why not,
"if not now, when?"

Something like this was coming to mind as I was thinking over Michie's question. I have a bucket list. I'm not sure which item would be #1, which is why I haven't posted an answer yet. Several of them involve travel: See the stars in the southern hemisphere, see the aurora borealis, see the Grand Canyon. And it occurred to me that I'm not young, and I have some money saved from several decades at my job, so if these things are important to me, maybe I should get around to them Real Soon Now.

Reactions: Robban
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟109,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Swimming with dolphins or adopting a dolphin is definitely number one. I would also love to see Evanescence in concert as well as go to Sardinia, Italy, one day. In addition, there are just some simple life goals that I would like to achieve, too. For example, publishing my book and having a baby.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0