Signs of the Times... what do you see?

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump is not a Jew - automatic disqualification. Trump's son-in-law is supposed to be the peace negotiator. Confirming the covenant for 7 years is not a peace deal.
Trump son in law is a Jew !That is Trump who mandated him to bring the negotiation...those negotiation will fail and will spark new tension in the aera.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trump son in law is a Jew !That is Trump who mandated him to bring the negotiation...those negotiation will fail and will spark new tension in the aera.
Jared Kushner is a Jew, that's why I said he would make a better argument for you. He is 27 and would have the stamina necessary. Wrong part of the world though. And wrong personality type.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jared Kushner is a Jew, that's why I said he would make a better argument for you. He is 27 and would have the stamina necessary. Wrong part of the world though. And wrong personality type.
Trump have the stamina [rather folly] that "he" plan [illuminati planning to spark tensions in the aera] to move the US Ambassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem... which will be considered an act of provocation in the Muslim World. Jerusalem under a United Nation [UN] resolution is considered a protected historical religious territory ...not a place to build an ambassy.

The things are calm at this moment betwen Israel and his neightbors Muslim countries.... the things are about to change when the moving of the US ambassy to Jerusalem will happen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trump have the stamina [rather folly] that "he" plan [illuminati planning to spark tensions in the aera] to move the US Ambassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem... which will be considered an act of provocation in the Muslim World. Jerusalem under a United Nation [UN] resolution is considered a protected historical religious territory ...not a place to build an ambassy.

The things are calm at this moment betwen Israel and his neightbors Muslim countries.... the things are about to change when the moving of the US ambassy to Jerusalem will happen.
When is that supposed to happen? The move to Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have already told you. They did not get what the fig tree represents right, and/or the length of generation right.

Obviously, since what they predicted didn't happen.

I am right because there are no other combinations left of the possible interpretations of the fig tree and length of a generation.

And how do you know this? Others have been equally certain; thus far all have been wrong.

What about you showing me where I am wrong from the bible.

Matthew 24:36: "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

And, for the record, I have never said that you are wrong. What you are predicting hasn't happened yet so obviously you are not yet wrong. You won't be wrong until the year you are predicting comes and goes and nothing happens.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When is that supposed to happen? The move to Jerusalem.

The Jerusalem Embassy Act was actually adopted more than 20 years ago. No move has yet taken place.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And how do you know this? Others have been equally certain; thus far all have been wrong.
You say that, what is your proof?

"I am right because there are no other combinations left of the possible interpretations of the fig tree and length of a generation."

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 24:36: "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

And, for the record, I have never said that you are wrong. What you are predicting hasn't happened yet so obviously you are not yet wrong. You won't be wrong until the year you are predicting comes and goes and nothing happens.
That verse does not apply to the learn a parable of the fig tree, as I have never claimed to know the day or hour.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You say that, what is your proof?

"I am right because there are no other combinations left of the possible interpretations of the fig tree and length of a generation."

Again, every other person who has predicted the end times has been wrong, yet they all thought that they had selected the right triggers. To say that "there are no other combinations left" is yet another prediction that will probably be wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That verse does not apply to the learn a parable of the fig tree, as I have never claimed to know the day or hour.
Jesus was obviously speaking figuratively. You are picking a year.

As I said, Jesus will return. It isn't up to us to try to guess when.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Again, every other person who has predicted the end times has been wrong, yet they all thought that they had selected the right triggers. To say that "there are no other combinations left" is yet another prediction that will probably be wrong.
You are making random accusations. With no proof. You yourself have offered nothing in regarding actually learning the parable of the fig tree. Which means - no credibility. So I am going to stop responding to your posts.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You are making random accusations. With no proof. You yourself have offered nothing in regarding actually learning the parable of the fig tree. Which means - no credibility. So I am going to stop responding to your posts.

Actually I have not made any "accusations" in this thread. I have stated a simple fact--every prediction of the end times made thus far has been wrong; you have offered no reason why your prediction will be correct.

Again, Jesus is going to come again. That I believe. But if He doesn't know when that is going to happen then it does no good for us to make predictions.

Feel free to not respond.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It isn't the generation change, but the lifetime of the generation that is alive when these signs happen, that Jesus is referring to.
So it IS still possible for those alive and born after 1948, to see it all. !948+70= 2018 Ezekiel 12:25....for in your days, you rebellious House [of Judah] I will say the Word and perform it. [the Day of wrath]

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It isn't the generation change, but the lifetime of the generation that is alive when these signs happen, that Jesus is referring to.
So it IS still possible for those alive and born after 1948, to see it all. !948+70= 2018 Ezekiel 12:25....for in your days, you rebellious House [of Judah] I will say the Word and perform it. [the Day of wrath]
If you don't consider the events of the 70th week. If you consider the timeframes in Revelation, Daniel 12, Daniel 8, Daniel 7, between now and the end of 2018, there is not enough time left..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If you don't consider the events of the 70th week. If you consider the timeframes in Revelation, Daniel 12, Daniel 8, Daniel 7, between now and the end of 2018, there is not enough time left
Correct. The generation that will see it, is the one that is, or could be alive during the period between 1948 and 2018. Whether we will survive to actually see it all, up to the glorious Return, is dependent on our faith and God's grace toward us.
If the Day of the Lord's wrath does happen before May 2018 and I believe it will; then there is enough time for all that is prophesied to occur before Jesus Returns, exactly 2000 years after He commenced His ministry. As He stated in Luke 13:32 and proved by Hosea 6:2

The final 7 years will commence around 2023, with a peace treaty between the leader of the One World Covt and the nation of Beulah.

Upvote 0

dougangel

Regular
Site Supporter
May 7, 2012
New Zealand
✟85,556.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The Un want Palestine to become a state the resolution got through about not building anymore settlements there. Obama let that through. He didn't veto it.
It looks like Trump is going back Israel to the hilt. This might give Israel the confidence to do a few things.
I'm not getting into the morality of things but this looks like what is happening. THere are interesting scenarios that could pop up from this.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Agreed... sort of...

Nothing happened in 2007, nothing happened in 1988.

Therefore Jesus must've been speaking about the generation that was alive at the time HE SPOKE, and not some future generation, for within His 40 year generation, the temple (one of the things included in "all these things") fell, on time, as promised, when the owner of the Vineyard came and destroyed those wicked men miserably. Jesus, the cornerstone, ground them to powder. Matthew 21:33-45
No He spoke of the generation alive that started to see the signs.

Upvote 0