Signs of the Times... what do you see?

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would not call it a third world war, but Gog/Magog. Which God does the judgment.
t
Whatever the name that will be given to that future conflict implying Israel and the Muslim countries...the result will be the rise of the New World Order after it.

nasco01_04.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
t
Whatever the name that will be given to that future conflict implying Israel and the Muslim countries...the result will be the rise of the New World Order after it.

nasco01_04.gif
Well, I would put it like this. Following Gog/Magog, the global political and religious landscape will change. The prince who shall come - into the middle east from the EU, will be perceived by the Jews as the messiah, the rest of the world convinced as well, and the person will become the most influential man in the world.

Many in Christianity will fall away from believing Jesus is the messiah, accordingly.

The problem with the new world order phrasing is non-Christian futurists are packaging the new world order, more along the lines of human conspiracy. Therefore, I would suggest sticking strictly with the biblical concepts, prophecies, and terms. New world order is not a biblical term.

That is not to say that there are not global elite, secret society's, and all kinds of human endeavor plotting and carrying out evil - but we can't have the conspiracy theories as what translates the bible.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because the specifics of why they were wrong isn't relevant. The fact is that they were wrong. Again, you haven't explained why your prediction is right when every other prediction to date is wrong.
I have already told you. They did not get what the fig tree represents right, and/or the length of generation right. I am right because there are no other combinations left of the possible interpretations of the fig tree and length of a generation.

You claim that you have "learned the parable of the fig tree" and based on that the world is going to end by a certain year. What if you are wrong? What if what you are saying the parable represents is incorrect, that it is referring to something else entirely?

What about you showing me where I am wrong from the bible.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The best part about all this speculation is that nobody doing the speculating has to be held accountable for it... and when, once again, the thing speculated to happen by the speculated date fails to transpire on time as speculated, the speculators can just move the date out farther and farther each time, and continue to speculate about the things that are "about to happen at any moment now, soon, at hand, near and without delay, right around the corner in 2017, or 18, or 19, or 22, or 30, 35, 40, 55, 70, 85, 2100, 2200, 2500....

• Agree
Reactions: Brian45
Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am right because there are no other combinations left of the possible interpretations of the fig tree and length of a generation.

So if your prediction fizzles out like the rest of them have, and your "combination" and interpretation of the fig and generation length joins all previous failed combinations and interpretations... then what?
You give up on Christianity?

What about you showing me where I am wrong from the bible.

Whats the point?
I've already done that...it's no use.
When it can be shown your view is in direct conflict with what scripture teaches, you just claim that the writers of the Bible were wrong, but you're still right.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So if your prediction fizzles out like the rest of them have, and your "combination" and interpretation of the fig and generation length joins all previous failed combinations and interpretations... then what? You give up on Christianity?

You cannot get around Jesus said learn a parable of the fig tree. He didn't say give up on Christianity because of it.

Whats the point?
I've already done that...it's no use.
When it can be shown your view is in direct conflict with what scripture teaches, you just claim that the writers of the Bible were wrong, but you're still right.
You haven't shown anything, but what has already proven to have been wrong. The 40 year generation combo's have all passed.

Did you know that 30 years ago, maybe more, that Jack Van Impe did the same thing you suggest - total the numbers of years/divided by the persons - to get a length of a generation, same number you gave. He also got the fig tree wrong as being Israel. It didn't work out. At the time there were other options, but he chose that particular combination. Now, we don't have other options.

Length of a generation - how long were the Jews told they would be in Babylonian captivity?

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
That's right! The major Blood moon tetrad of 2015 hasn't happened ye.... wait.
Never mind.

That's OK. Because that's an accurate way to describe it. It didn't happen YET. The tetrads of 2015 didn't finish yet, they're happening now. In 2013 I was saying things like the tetrads were signaling the tribulation or that the tribulation would begin before the tetrads were finished. The four blood moons are centered EXACTLY in between two lunar triples which also have solar events that are associated with them.

I'm not talking about the "last days" like Paul was talking about in the 1st century. I'm talking about the "Appointed time of the end" from Daniel, the 3 prophetic time periods. When Jesus said: "For then there will be great tribulation", I'm fairly sure that He wasn't talking about a very long span of time. Not 7 years or even 1260 days. Because if it was that long there would be no FLESH saved alive.

I'll try to think of a way to explain it latter. But it might be very soon. It might begin before this year is over with. The goal posts are just before us. I remember that you suggested I could move them farther out but they can't be moved. Until we reach that point, I'm afraid that I'm locked into my eschatology. The Revelation 12 sign is marking out the last "third" of a 1260 day period that is concealed somewhere in this picture.

See the forest for the trees, and the woods are lovely dark and deep.

Tetradbg1large_zps18fe8c77.jpg

Is there a reason you cite only Luke 21 and Matt 24 as a response to my inquiry to get you to address Matthew 21:33-45?

I could have brought Mark 13 into this too but it derails the thread. I'm saying that "Jerusalem surrounded by armies" is not the same thing as: "the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place". Daniel said that we could measure it by 1290 days. I think I got a lock fit on it right now. That didn't happen at the DofJ. I checked the NASA records with a fine tooth comb.

DS/AofD<-------1290days------->EofW

DS/AofD<-------1290days------->Sun/Moon

If you agree that the 70th week was from AD27 until AD34, can you imagine how it must have been in Old Jerusalem. For 30 years they thought that they were going to be fine. They thought that they had beat the repercussions. What a delay that was. From the stoning of Stephen until AD 65 they were probably saying things like: "look, nothings gonna happen", "we're gonna be fine". It "fizzled".

So Fuggedaboutit.

And miles to go before I sleep.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You cannot get around Jesus said learn a parable of the fig tree. He didn't say give up on Christianity because of it.

But if your theory fizzles out like the rest of them, then what? What's your plan for that?

You haven't shown anything, but what has already proven to have been wrong. The 40 year generation combo's have all passed.

Therefore you believe Matthew was wrong is his calculations of a 40 years generation.

Did you know that 30 years ago, maybe more, that Jack Van Impe did the same thing you suggest - total the numbers of years/divided by the persons - to get a length of a generation, same number you gave. He also got the fig tree wrong as being Israel. It didn't work out. At the time there were other options, but he chose that particular combination. Now, we don't have other options.

Which means you've put all your chips in, and when your prediction fails, you're out of Chips.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I could have brought Mark 13 into this too but it derails the thread. I'm saying that "Jerusalem surrounded by armies" is not the same thing as: "the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place". Daniel said that we could measure it by 1290 days. I think I got a lock fit on it right now. That didn't happen at the DofJ. I checked the NASA records with a fine tooth comb.

Still nothing addressing Matthew 21:33-45

Would you?

I'm quite curious when you believe that was fulfilled and how.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But if your theory fizzles out like the rest of them, then what? What's your plan for that?
I do not give doubt a foothold.

Therefore you believe Matthew was wrong is his calculations of a 40 years generation.
Matthew did not calculate the average length of a generation. Fourteen generations, yes, but not fourteen equal generations.

Which means you've put all your chips in, and when your prediction fails, you're out of Chips.
Jesus's instructions to learn a parable of the fig, was not hedge your bets Las Vegas endeavor. You haven't worked it out yet, and want to justify your lack of pursuit by saying nobody can figure it out - that's what you are actually insinuating with your line of questions. If you don't like my interpretations, find the right interpretation for what the fig tree represents and the length of a generation - and come back with some biblical arguments.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Still nothing addressing Matthew 21:33-45

Would you?

I'm quite curious when you believe that was fulfilled and how.

AD70. Like Interplanner used to call it the DofJ. The Destruction of Jerusalem.

Their Kingdom was taken from them and given to a nation that would bear it's fruit.

They were not willing to be gathered, they did not recognize the time of their Visitation.

But this has zero to do with the thread.

"I'm not looking for debate here.

"I would rather we don't debate. I don't care if you are pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib or a pre-terist.

"Jesus said we ought to be watching for His coming, and He told us to watch for the signs.

"What have you seen recently, that looks to you like a sign of the end?

"And what I say to you, I say to all, Watch.'

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I would put it like this. Following Gog/Magog, the global political and religious landscape will change. The prince who shall come - into the middle east from the EU, will be perceived by the Jews as the messiah, the rest of the world convinced as well, and the person will become the most influential man in the world.
Revelation 17 tell us whom...and from where he come from.

Many in Christianity will fall away from believing Jesus is the messiah, accordingly.
When they will realize that no rapture to Heaven will happen...

The problem with the new world order phrasing is non-Christian futurists are packaging the new world order, more along the lines of human conspiracy. Therefore, I would suggest sticking strictly with the biblical concepts, prophecies, and terms. New world order is not a biblical term.
Here the Bible definition of what we call the New World Order...
[Revelation 17:12-13, 17]
"The 10 horns that you observed are 10 rulers... who are to receive power and authority for a single hour, along with the beast. These have one common policy (purpose), and they deliver their power to the beast... God has put it into their hearts to carry out His own purpose by acting in harmony in surrendering their royal power and authority to the beast until the prophetic words of God shall be fulfilled." [Revelation 17:12-13, 17]
[/quote]

That is not to say that there are not global elite, secret society's, and all kinds of human endeavor plotting and carrying out evil - but we can't have the conspiracy theories as what translates the bible.
The Bible tell us about the last form of government that will be in existence on the Earth before the return of Jesus...

The global elite are the luciferians humans agenturs that will -one day- put in place what is described in Revelation 17 ...

Their plan is that after WW3 and economic crash their goal of global world dominance will be achevied.

Next step before everething spark in the Middle East betwen Israel and the Muslims Nations will be when TRUMP will move the US Ambassy from Tel-Aviv to Jesrusalem....

WW3 - Albert Pike and the Three World Wars

UN Divides the World into 10 Regional Groupings: The Post World War II New World Order Map

Revelation 13 and Revelation 17 reveal the acheviement of the Luciferian conspiracy for the control of the World.

nasco01_04.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 17 tell us whom...and from where he come from.

When they will realize that no rapture to Heaven will happen...

Here the Bible definition of what we call the New World Order...
[Revelation 17:12-13, 17]
"The 10 horns that you observed are 10 rulers... who are to receive power and authority for a single hour, along with the beast. These have one common policy (purpose), and they deliver their power to the beast... God has put it into their hearts to carry out His own purpose by acting in harmony in surrendering their royal power and authority to the beast until the prophetic words of God shall be fulfilled." [Revelation 17:12-13, 17]

The Bible tell us about the last form of government that will be in existence on the Earth before the return of Jesus...

The global elite are the luciferians humans agenturs that will -one day- put in place what is described in Revelation 17 ...

nasco01_04.gif
All I am saying is that "the new world order" talk has a lot of baggage associated with it that is not bible prophesy.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All I am saying is that "the new world order" talk has a lot of baggage associated with it that is not bible prophesy.
It have the baggage that expose the -luciferian conspiracy- who will lead to what the Bible prophesied about the last form of government mentioned in
[Revelation 17:12-13, 17

Look out what will happen when Trump will move the US Ambassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem... that will spark something big...

UN Divides the World into 10 Regional Groupings: The Post World War II New World Order Map

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It have the baggage that expose the -luciferian conspiracy- that will lead to what the Bible prophesied about the last form of government mentioned in Revelation 17...

Look out what will happen when Trump will move the US Ambassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem... that will spark something big...

Riberra, I don't have a problem with looking into all of the conspiracies that men devise as a matter of interest... but it is a mistake to build bible prophecy around those.

Revelation 17, the action of those ten kings doesn't take place until the second half of the 70th week, which the person has become the beast and they are in league with him - as they have their crowns accordingly in Revelation 13, that last 42 months.

Before the Revelation 17 actions take place, there is not enough information in the bible to know what they are doing behind the scenes - which you piecing together as conspiracy material. We can know what part of the world they will come from, and that it will be the fourth kingdom, but not much else is given about their beliefs and activities aforehand. They will have to be in place before the 70th week begins, we can agree on that, right? We are going to know more when that picture focuses up more - I am watching Europe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Riberra, I don't have a problem with looking into all of the conspiracies that men devise as a matter of interest... but it is a mistake to build bible prophecy around those.

Revelation 17, the action of those ten kings doesn't take place until the second half of the 70th week, which the person has become the beast and they are in league with him - as they have their crowns accordingly in Revelation 13, that last 42 months.

Before the Revelation 17 actions take place, there is not enough information in the bible to know what they are doing behind the scenes - which you piecing together as conspiracy material. We can know what part of the world they will come from, and that it will be the fourth kingdom, but not much else is given about their beliefs and activities aforehand. They will have to be in place before the 70th week begins, we can agree on that, right?
The 70 Th week have happened 2,000 years ago...

We are going to know more when that picture focuses up more - I am watching Europe.
I am watching TRUMP...

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Before the Revelation 17 actions take place, there is not enough information in the bible to know what they are doing behind the scenes - which you piecing together as conspiracy material. We can know what part of the world they will come from, and that it will be the fourth kingdom, but not much else is given about their beliefs and activities aforehand. They will have to be in place before the 70th week begins, we can agree on that, right?
The 70Th week have happened 2,000 years ago...the Covenant with Israel was made by Jesus...Jesus was cut off in the middle of 70Th week .... The people of the prince to come was Titus and his army who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD and killed 1.3 millions of Jews.

We are going to know more when that picture focuses up more - I am watching Europe.
I am watching TRUMP and what will happen when the US Ambassy will be moved from Tel-Avil to Jerusalem...

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am watching TRUMP...
No, not Trump. Doesn't have the stamina necessary for one thing, besides being from the wrong part of the world. You would have a better argument for his son in law.

If I looked through the passed 8 years of posts here -would I find you saying Obama?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, not Trump. Doesn't have the stamina necessary for one thing, besides being from the wrong part of the world. You would have a better argument for his son in law.
The future moving of the US Ambassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem is Trump' idea and as you point out add to that his son in law that Trump mandated in the region ....Whom, Trump himself presented as the only one able to bring peace betwen Israel and its Muslims neightbors !!! Catastrophic will be the result !!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The future moving of the US Ambassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem is Trump idea and as you point out add to that his son in law that Trump mandated in the region ....that Trump himself presented as the only one able to bring peace ....
Donald Trump is not a Jew - automatic disqualification. Trump's son-in-law is supposed to be the peace negotiator. Confirming the covenant for 7 years is not a peace deal. But destroying many by peace is in Daniel 8. Let's just see how things go.

Many years ago, Kissinger was pegged as the person. Fizzled.

Upvote 0