Feb 15, 2017
Virginia
✟42,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not looking for debate here.
I would rather we don't debate. I don't care if you are pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib.
Jesus said we ought to be watching for His coming, and He told us to watch for the signs.

What have you seen recently, that looks to you like a sign of the end?

Something that excited me today, was when I read about what the Jewish year 5777 means, to rabbis.
5 is the number of Grace.
And 7 is the number of completion.
And 3 repetitions means it's the hand of God at work.

Putting it all together, 5777 means, according to many Jewish rabbis, the year that God completes the work of Grace!

Ephesians 3:2-6 tells us that we are now living in the dispensation of Grace, which is the Gentiles being included in the body of Christ.

Of course, Jesus said there is a time in the future, when the times of the Gentiles will be fulfilled. Luke 21:24

And Paul said in Romans 11:
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved...

Could this be the year? I am not setting a date... but I'm just wondering.
Watching, waiting, and wondering.

I remember how that in 1917, the Balfour Declaration was issued, opening the land of Palestine to Jewish settlement.
And exactly 50 years later, in the 6-day war, Israel gained control of Jerusalem.

This year, 2017... the year 5777 on the Jewish calendar... is exactly 50 years later.
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I believe in the seven churches as ages...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…....

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

So for a timeline....

1800's - Methodist Revival
1900's - Pentecostal Revival
2000's - Charismatic Renewal

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition - 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3

I would think within the next 50 years...

1. The Charismatic revival will fade away
2. There will be a continued falling away
3. The Anti-Christ will make his scene
4. All conditions will be set for the day of Christ, or the rapture of the church.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I believe in the seven churches as ages...

Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholicism formed in this time - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Charismatic movement formed in this time - Beginning with DL Moody, the first to make money off of ministry

If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.”" - – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…....

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –- Isaac Newton

So for a timeline....

1800's - Methodist Revival
1900's - Pentecostal Revival
2000's - Charismatic Renewal

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition - 2 Thessalonians 2:2-3

I would think within the next 50 years...

1. The Charismatic revival will fade away
2. There will be a continued falling away
3. The Anti-Christ will make his scene
4. All conditions will be set for the day of Christ, or the rapture of the church.

And... I believe that the Ezekiel 38 prophecy will happen also within the next 50 years.

Upvote 0

PollyJetix

Feb 15, 2017
Virginia
✟42,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." ~Matthew 24:6

Tension in the South China Sea:
Are America and China Destined for War?
US-China war increasingly a 'reality,' Chinese army official says: Report
Steve Bannon: 'We're going to war in the South China Sea ... no doubt'

Tension on the Korean Peninsula
If we're going to rule out negotiations with North Korea, we have to be ready for war
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/18/world/asia/us-north-korea-weapons.html
TRUMP: North Korea is 'behaving very badly,' and China 'has done little to help'

Tension between India and Pakistan
India-Pakistan tensions and the threat of nuclear war
Guns fall silent, but tensions high between India, Pakistan
Why Tensions are Rising Fast Between India and Pakistan (And Why the World Should Care)

Tension between Israel and Iran
Mossad, IDF chiefs debate top threat: Iranian nukes or Hezbollah rockets
Israel Plans Mass Evacuation If War Erupts Again
Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel | The Huffington Post

Troop build up between NATO and Russia
The map that shows how many Nato troops are deployed along Russia’s border
http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-ta...-nato-buildup-directed-against-russia/5567784
US military builds up force on NATO's eastern flank to deter Russian aggression

War continues in countries with ISIS presence
World must learn how Nigeria defeated Boko Haram to terminate ISIS - US - Vanguard News
On the front line as the rebels battle the Syrian regime around Damascus
Inside the Next Big Battle Against ISIS

All these and possibly more happening at the same time. The world is a giant pimple ready to pop.
Look a little closer at that verse.
It says about wars and rumors of wars, that the end is not yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PollyJetix

Feb 15, 2017
Virginia
✟42,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What's the Bible verse that indicates the last days have begun? (Pop quiz)
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place...

Upvote 0

PollyJetix

Feb 15, 2017
Virginia
✟42,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not yet, but it is a major sign that Jesus will have to get us out of here or else it will be the end for us all.

"And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened." ~Matthew 24:22
Wars are definitely part of the whole equation, pushing the world toward the Antichrist who promises peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wars are definitely part of the whole equation, pushing the world toward the Antichrist who promises peace.
The phrase nation against nation, kingdom against kingdom is a Hebrew idiom for world war. Thus WWI was Jesus' answer to the question from the disciples concerning the end of the age.
We are definitely living in the last days. But before the Tribulation could begin first the Jews had to be back in Israel. I see 1948 as the first birth pang followed by the takeover of Jerusalem as the second birth pang and either the rapture or the Ezekiel 38 invasion of Israel as the next one.

Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With World War III fast becoming a reality, this world is going to need a man with a foolproof peace plan more than ever.
According to scripture we are still living under the Fourth Beast of Daniel in the times of the Gentiles. Corresponding to the 4 beasts was Nebuchadnezzar's Collosal Image, who is now represented in the two legged stage, the split between the gentile powers of the west and the east. One Russia attacks israel God will destroy her completely. This will cause that 2 legged Division Stage to become a one world government that will rapidly divide into 10 nations represented by the 10 toes. Out of this Ten Division Stage comes the final stage of the Fourth Gentile Beast; the Antichrist Stage of the Tribulation.

Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place...
This is the answer Jesus gave to the disciples about what would be the sign of His return (the third question was concerning the destruction of the Jewish temple). But here once the Jews see this happen then they can know the exact day of the second coming - 3&1/2 years later. Another reason to take the rapture as what Jesus means by no man knows the day nor the hour of His coming.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nobody knows when the Rapture or the end of this age will come. Personally, I don't think that it's wise to try and set a date. Anyone can tell you when the Second Coming of Christ is - at the end of the Tribulation Period. The world is full of bombs and most of the fuses appear to be lit. So, I think that it's safe to say that big and nasty things are going to happen pretty soon. There's nothing anyone can do about it. Many horrible things will happen at God's appointed time, and that time might be soon.

I'm a Christian, so I'm content to know that I'm in God's Hands. I feel sorry for the lost and do the best I can to help bring them to Christ. If you're lost and reading this, now would be a good time to put your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Jesus was fasting in the wilderness he was offered the whole kingdom of the world by the devil, Jesus refused it, the devil then went away to find other people who will prepare the world for its kingdom in the end times situation,
in the end times situation these people are known as :

The Illuminati Shadow Government / The Freemasons

Who will establish Novus Ordo Seclorum / New World Order, the devil rule in the Grief Tribulation

Illuminati symbol of one eye, the all seeing eye.

The 4 horse riders will begin the 1st half of the Grief Tribulation, first by faked Peace made by antichrist of the 1st Seal opening. Dan 8:25 by peace shall destroy many... the world shall say Peace...Peace then suddenly the Peace is removed by the 2nd Seal opening and destruction comes.

In order to understand the signs of end times we need to look into the history of the past in the life of prophet Daniel.

Daniel sais there will appear only 4 Beast that directly affected the Jews until the end times situation.

The 4th Beast is the final beast and its the Roman Empire.

The RCC has risen to reinstitute the fallen ROMAN EMPIRE and take control.
its explained here :The Little Horn of Daniel

The Inquisition by the RCC has been admitted by Pope John Paul II as the darkest history of Catholic church.

This is all based on History.

The Illuminati is the Shadow Government of the World.

This is just historical fact of what famous people say

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Last edited:
Upvote 0