Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.

• Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • I am not certain but I will research this question further.

• No... this could cause a war to break out.

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

These above verses you mentioned we're absolutely fulfilled.

Hebrews 10:14-18 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified. And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying, “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,” then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.” Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Even the gentiles who had been grafted in and became one with the Jews had the law written on their hearts
Romans 2:14-15 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
These above verses you mentioned we're absolutely fulfilled.

Hebrews 10:14-18 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified. And the Holy Spirit also bears witness to us; for after saying, “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,” then he adds, “I will remember their sins and their lawless deeds no more.” Where there is forgiveness of these, there is no longer any offering for sin.

Even the Gentiles who had been grafted in and became one with the Jews had the law written on their hearts
Romans 2:14-15 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them

Christ died because of sin! Will the Jews stand up and declare that their sin (all sinners) were responsible for the death of Christ. Every man must take action for his own sin, including the Jews, otherwise grace is of no help and if they don't acknowledge their responsibility of sin, there will be no free gift of righteousness by grace for them. But, something that the Gentiles do is going to anger and make jealous the Jew:

Rom 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

I do not see anything righteous that the Gentiles possess concerning Christ at this time to make jealous the Jew.
There is going to be a future catalyst that is going to propel the Jews to Christ:

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

There will be a latter day sprinkling of the TRUE GOSPEL. The time of the Gentiles will come to an end, and likely the abominations and filth that the Gentiles have cast upon the truth will anger the BELIEVING JEWS. Truth is: Gentiles separate themselves from any responsibility in the death of Christ.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Spiritual confusion will be brought to the light and will be no more, at least till after the millennium of rest is fulfilled.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ died because of sin! Will the Jews stand up and declare that their sin (all sinners) were responsible for the death of Christ. Every man must take action for his own sin, including the Jews, otherwise grace is of no help and if they don't acknowledge their responsibility of sin, there will be no free gift of righteousness by grace for them. But, something that the Gentiles do is going to anger and make jealous the Jew:

Rom 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

I do not see anything righteous that the Gentiles possess concerning Christ at this time to make jealous the Jew.
There is going to be a future catalyst that is going to propel the Jews to Christ:

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

There will be a latter day sprinkling of the TRUE GOSPEL. The time of the Gentiles will come to an end, and likely the abominations and filth that the Gentiles have cast upon the truth will anger the BELIEVING JEWS. Truth is: Gentiles separate themselves from any responsibility in the death of Christ.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Spiritual confusion will be brought to the light and will be no more, at least till after the millennium of rest is fulfilled.

Are you saying the law is currently not written on our hearts?

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are you saying the law is currently not written on our hearts?

If one does not realize his sin, then what was the purpose of Christ to die BECAUSE of sinners:

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

If a person continues to sin willfully after He has come to Christ, then Christ died in vain for those who do not acknowledge that their sin is responsible for the sin offering (Christ), but, we do live in the age of unaccountability. That is the doctrine of the Gentiles, that is: the substitutional death of Christ, just ask your Pastor.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Really? Because you just quoted Romans 11:11 which states salvation has come to the gentiles, which provokes the Jews to jealousy. Salvation seems like something to be jealous of.

Zec 12:10

Zec 12:11

Zec 12:12

Acts 2:15-17
These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17“ ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

Acts 2:37
When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”

Acts 2:41
41Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Acts 2:46
Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

John 12:31
now is a judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast forth;

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If one does not realize his sin, then what was the purpose of Christ to die BECAUSE of sinners:

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

If a person continues to sin willfully after He has come to Christ, then Christ died in vain for those who do not acknowledge that their sin is responsible for the sin offering (Christ), but, we do live in the age of unaccountability. That is the doctrine of the Gentiles, that is: the substitutional death of Christ, just ask your Pastor.

that does not answer my question.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

And the practice of Christ being crucified for sinners to continue in sin is no different than the Jews thinking that their offerings pleased God rather than the turning of their heart away from sin. If you continue to recrucify Christ by your sin, then you fail to recognize the justice of God's laws. This is the delusion of the world.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the practice of Christ being crucified for sinners to continue in sin is no different than the Jews thinking that their offerings pleased God rather than the turning of their heart away from sin. If you continue to recrucify Christ by your sin, then you fail to recognize the justice of God's laws. This is the delusion of the world.
agree
1 John 2:1
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Really? Because you just quoted Romans 11:11 which states salvation has come to the gentiles, which provokes the Jews to jealousy. Salvation seems like something to be jealous of.

These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”

41Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

now is a judgment of this world, now shall the ruler of this world be cast forth;

I do not see any jealous Jews of the delusional church's in this present time. Actually, if they do know God, they will stay a good distance away from the Gentiles just as Christ warned the early Church:

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luk 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Luk 21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Anyone who partakes of the blood and body of Christ unworthily brings vengeance upon himself.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The judgment that is coming and may now be, is the finale, and in the later stages will be far brighter than carnal man can withstand.

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

There will be no place for those who do not turn from their sin.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The judgment that is coming and may now be, is the finale, and in the later stages will be far brighter than carnal man can withstand.

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

There will be no place for those who do not turn from their sin.
you seem to be avoiding the original question

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I'm sorry I'm not avoiding you, I'm just avoiding a longer answer.
Christ said in John that He came to execute judgment, and that was the light that revealed the Gospel. Christ also said to work while there was light (darkness coming). In fact He says that the time will come when the sun and moon will not give their light. The light, though, shall return just as the altar fire is rekindled every morning. This will be much brighter than when Christ first appeared.

Zep 3:5 The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

Those who are prepared shall rejoice.

Psa 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

And just as the altar fire was commanded to be burning in the altar, judgment will be set in the Earth.

Lev 6:9 Command Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the law of the burnt offering: It is the burnt offering, because of the burning upon the altar all night unto the morning, and the fire of the altar shall be burning in it.

Isa 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

The Earth is His altar:

Exo 20:24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

The Spirit of Judgment is the Spirit of Burning and is the purging light of men to come near to God.

Isa 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Isa 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

The Saints

Psa 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Psa 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

The sufferings of the saints was a sign of the judgment light:

2Th 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
2Th 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They may have been jealous seeing the early Church but ( as I thought I said) I see no resemblance to the church's of today. When the Jews wake up to Christ, some may be innitialy jealous of true Gentile believers, but they will be angry to see all the deceivers.

Only you know your present relation with or without the Lord. Only those who are doing the will of God, and praising the Gospel to others have the law of faith in their hearts. ie- I believe therefore I speak, we believe therefore we speak. (If the message is correct and not a phony counterfeit).

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They may have been jealous seeing the early Church but ( as I thought I said) I see no resemblance to the church's of today. When the Jews wake up to Christ, some may be innitialy jealous of true Gentile believers, but they will be angry to see all the deceivers.

Only you know your present relation with or without the Lord. Only those who are doing the will of God, and praising the Gospel to others have the law of faith in their hearts. ie- I believe therefore I speak, we believe therefore we speak. (If the message is correct and not a phony counterfeit).
The question was , is the law currently written in our hearts?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry I'm not avoiding you, I'm just avoiding a longer answer.

In my experience it's not very difficult to avoid a long answer to a "yes or no" question.

In contrast, it takes tremendous effort to answer a yes or no question with anything BUT "Yes or No".

Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They may have been jealous seeing the early Church but ( as I thought I said) I see no resemblance to the church's of today.

And I see no resemblance of today's Jews to the pre desolation Hebrew people.
Not Religiously, not politically, and not genetically.
Do you?

Only you know your present relation with or without the Lord. Only those who are doing the will of God, and praising the Gospel to others have the law of faith in their hearts.

I'm not following your logic.
Are you saying one day in the future people who are NOT doing Gods will and NOT praising the Gospel to others will likewise have the law written in their hearts?

Upvote 0