Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.

• Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • I am not certain but I will research this question further.

• No... this could cause a war to break out.

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are the one who made yourself involved in a discussion I was having with another poster (speaking of being a busy body NOT looking for His return by getting involved in someone else's conversation).

Tuesday at 6:15 PM
RighttruthRegular MemberSupporter

✟123,057.00
+315
Non-Denom
Married

From servantofiam:

From YOU:
Unqualified people are interpreting prophecies. Jesus has fulfilled the old. The final prophecy is the book of Revelation. The third temple is the view of the unenlightened Jews. Christians should not directly or indirectly support it.

And to answer this current post from you:

Christ said we would know the time is getting nearer by many things including weather patterns changing, how people act toward one another, the rise of false antichrists, signs of the times.

And once again, whether you like it or not, the moment when Daily Sacrifice stops in the 3rd Temple, that is a definite sign of the times. Because it happens at the 3 1/2 year mark of Tribulation.

You really are easy to debate since you possess no depth within any of your answers!!
The building of third temple is shaming the supreme sacrifice of Christ. The mere talk of that will question your belief in Jesus as Messiah!

Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
The building of third temple is shaming the supreme sacrifice of Christ. The mere talk of that will question your belief in Jesus as Messiah!

No it is not, because that 3rd Temple built or not built HAS NOTHING to do with my salvation and personal walk in God. That 3rd Temple is only a reference point of obeying Christ when He instructed us to be aware of the signs of the times. And it's not the 3rd Temple specifically I am paying attention to as a sign, but when Daily Sacrifice stops.

By the way, you do know the man in LINEN in Daniel chapter 12 with His hands raised and speaking about the Daily Sacrifice stopping is the Old Testament version of Jesus. Just like in John when Jesus said He was "I AM," makes Him equal to the I AM in Exodus as a Burning Bush speaking to Moses, Just like the 4th man in the fiery furnace and many other instances???

This is Jesus, so yes we should pay attention, not just and only to Him in the New Testament!!

You really are hardwired severely incorrect, basic common sense just flies right past you. Wow, your logic is as equal to banging your head against the wall until you become unconscious :(

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No it is not, because that 3rd Temple built or not built HAS NOTHING to do with my salvation and personal walk in God. That 3rd Temple is only a reference point of obeying Christ when He instructed us to be aware of the signs of the times. And it's not the 3rd Temple specifically I am paying attention to as a sign, but when Daily Sacrifice stops.

By the way, you do know the man in LINEN in Daniel chapter 12 with His hands raised and speaking about the Daily Sacrifice stopping is the Old Testament version of Jesus. Just like in John when Jesus said He was "I AM," makes Him equal to the I AM in Exodus as a Burning Bush speaking to Moses, Just like the 4th man in the fiery furnace and many other instances???

This is Jesus, so yes we should pay attention, not just and only to Him in the New Testament!!

You really are hardwired severely incorrect, basic common sense just flies right past you. Wow, your logic is as equal to banging your head against the wall until you become unconscious :(
All superfluous thoughts unrelated to salvation!

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul does not speak of a third temple. It is your interpretation. Physical Jerusalem has no value.
Of course it has no value.

And Paul does refer to this temple
Specifically in 2 Thessalonians 2

Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
All superfluous thoughts unrelated to salvation!

Your answers hardly ever match anything I ever say. Nothing I stated was dealing with the topic of salvation (I clearly said in this specific post this had nothing to do with my salvation), outside the fact that my observations were related solely to following the instructions given to us by Yeshua.

I can assure this one thing because emotionally I can relate (unlike you a narcissist who incapable of understanding emotions), mentally I am well aware, and spiritually I am alert due to the Holy Spirit dwelling within me (which as a narcissist you probably cannot feel the Holy Spirit, let alone have it) that my salvation is on solid ground and secure with God.

The fact you continue to spam my and others scripture references by asserting your idealism towards salvation only, reveals that 98% of your Bible never gets read, studied, or any attention. From cover to cover the Bible is all about Yeshua. And you only can relate to me and others surrounding the crucifixion. It literally whizzed past you when I gave examples of who Yeshua was in the Old Testament like you had/have no clue to that fact. And what is most alarming, I specified that it was Yeshua in Daniel chapter 12 speaking specifically about when Daily Sacrifice would stop. And you absolutely could not relate by your given answer that I have quoted up top.

Boy, you just plumb outright don't get it!! Your teachers must've made quite the example of you growing up. I am willing to bet the term "slow" was applied and implied several times towards you :(

Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Don't you know that Freud is a fraud for a believer in Christ?

That's between him and God, but the conversation between you and myself is one complete revolving circle mirroring your lack of logic!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
miknik5 said:
Of course it has no value.

And Paul does refer to this temple
Specifically in 2 Thessalonians 2

Amen, that is absolutely correct!!

No, he was referring to the existing 2nd temple

hahahaha just sad and pathetic!!

OK, let's break this down so Mr. Narcissist gets himself a clue:

2 Thessalonians 2
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Verse 3 is specifically speaking about the antichrist. For one, Paul makes a statement that is later made in Revelations concerning the "falling away." This is obvious believers will just quit serving God and become delusional. And then like another prelude to Revelation's, he speaks about the "man of sin" (antichrist). And continues into verse 4 quoting Daniel chapter 11 and being another front runner before Revelation was written, speaks about this "man of sin" (antichrist) opposes God and exalts himself above God. And then he pretends to be God (this is when the Jews believe he is their Messiah) sitting in the "Temple" (this is future because he speaks of the antichrist to come...so this is obviously the 3rd TEMPLE, or the one getting ready to be rebuilt).

Wrongtruth,
I am amazed that you cannot see that Paul is speaking about the antichrist, which is a future event, not relevant to the time when Paul wrote this letter. And the Temple Paul speaks about, is obviously the Temple the Jews are ready to assemble together, the 3rd Temple.

You are most definitely extremely slow, or you are gas-lighting miknik5!! And I don't actually believe you are this ignorant. This is why I continue referring you to as a Narcissist. Because the answer you responded to her with, was very much like a 4 year old would reply with NUH HUH!! Just specifically like a Narcissist would!!

Someone should report you, A Narcissist does not belong in church, nor on a Christian website, or any place else where they can spew their crap onto others...

Upvote 0

Timothy416

Dec 31, 2018
Inverness
✟10,322.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of the best arguments that I have ran into as to why
Christians should support the Orthodox Jewish community
in their desire to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple is
a statement by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus:

Luke 24:25

"Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"

So... all that the prophets have spoken would include Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 that
clearly describe the restored Jerusalem Third Temple as part of the Era of Messiah / Moshiach.... .the millennial rule of Messiah over all the earth.

Also:
Luke 13:35

"Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

Was Ezekiel blessed?

Did Ezekiel come in the name of the Lord?

Is Christianity relatively desolate due to our having forgotten the words of the Prophets?
In the grand scheme of things it does not much matter, for biblical prophecies, mainly in the old testament will surely come to pass, with or without the help of christians

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your answers hardly ever match anything I ever say. Nothing I stated was dealing with the topic of salvation (I clearly said in this specific post this had nothing to do with my salvation), outside the fact that my observations were related solely to following the instructions given to us by Yeshua.

I can assure this one thing because emotionally I can relate (unlike you a narcissist who incapable of understanding emotions), mentally I am well aware, and spiritually I am alert due to the Holy Spirit dwelling within me (which as a narcissist you probably cannot feel the Holy Spirit, let alone have it) that my salvation is on solid ground and secure with God.

The fact you continue to spam my and others scripture references by asserting your idealism towards salvation only, reveals that 98% of your Bible never gets read, studied, or any attention. From cover to cover the Bible is all about Yeshua. And you only can relate to me and others surrounding the crucifixion. It literally whizzed past you when I gave examples of who Yeshua was in the Old Testament like you had/have no clue to that fact. And what is most alarming, I specified that it was Yeshua in Daniel chapter 12 speaking specifically about when Daily Sacrifice would stop. And you absolutely could not relate by your given answer that I have quoted up top.

Boy, you just plumb outright don't get it!! Your teachers must've made quite the example of you growing up. I am willing to bet the term "slow" was applied and implied several times towards you :(

It has been more than four decades since I received Christ. I have already published three books: "Why I am A Believer In Christ"(A story of a Hindu Devanga Brahmin), "Can A Christian Marry, Divorce And Remarry?" and "Did Saint Paul Deviate From The Gospel". Complimentary copies of these books have been sent all over the world by airmail. They are available with amazon.com
Kindle versions are also available. Besides these I have published two books on travel: "Wisdom, Human Spirit And Travel" and "Artful Argentina And Awesome Antarctica".

I have also published a book on importance of adult immersion baptism in our native language.

With all that you have claimed, your direct and indirect support to building a third temple speaks ill of your responsibility of waiting for the Lord!

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's between him and God, but the conversation between you and myself is one complete revolving circle mirroring your lack of logic!!
Not logic, my dear SF, your spiritual understanding in tune with Jesus' words

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen, that is absolutely correct!!

hahahaha just sad and pathetic!!

OK, let's break this down so Mr. Narcissist gets himself a clue:

2 Thessalonians 2
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Verse 3 is specifically speaking about the antichrist. For one, Paul makes a statement that is later made in Revelations concerning the "falling away." This is obvious believers will just quit serving God and become delusional. And then like another prelude to Revelation's, he speaks about the "man of sin" (antichrist). And continues into verse 4 quoting Daniel chapter 11 and being another front runner before Revelation was written, speaks about this "man of sin" (antichrist) opposes God and exalts himself above God. And then he pretends to be God (this is when the Jews believe he is their Messiah) sitting in the "Temple" (this is future because he speaks of the antichrist to come...so this is obviously the 3rd TEMPLE, or the one getting ready to be rebuilt).

Wrongtruth,
I am amazed that you cannot see that Paul is speaking about the antichrist, which is a future event, not relevant to the time when Paul wrote this letter. And the Temple Paul speaks about, is obviously the Temple the Jews are ready to assemble together, the 3rd Temple.

You are most definitely extremely slow, or you are gas-lighting miknik5!! And I don't actually believe you are this ignorant. This is why I continue referring you to as a Narcissist. Because the answer you responded to her with, was very much like a 4 year old would reply with NUH HUH!! Just specifically like a Narcissist would!!

Someone should report you, A Narcissist does not belong in church, nor on a Christian website, or any place else where they can spew their crap onto others...

Keep your science of logic to yourself!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
It has been more than four decades since I received Christ. I have already published three books: "Why I am A Believer In Christ"(A story of a Hindu Devanga Brahmin), "Can A Christian Marry, Divorce And Remarry?" and "Did Saint Paul Deviate From The Gospel". Complimentary copies of these books have been sent all over the world by airmail. They are available with amazon.com
Kindle versions are also available. Besides these I have published two books on travel: "Wisdom, Human Spirit And Travel" and "Artful Argentina And Awesome Antarctica".

I have also published a book on importance of adult immersion baptism in our native language.

With all that you have claimed, your direct and indirect support to building a third temple speaks ill of your responsibility of waiting for the Lord!

IF, and I use the word IF this is actually you, the author, by your name gives me better insight to your responses. Your no nonsense analytical view, which is definitely lacking American zing threw me. I definitely extend my apologies to you. But then again, it's not unusual to find it difficult to imagine a published author to be hanging around a debating forum on a website. But, I will take your word for it.

Believe it or not, how I study the WORD of God is not as unusual as you perceive it to be. But from this moment forward, I will take for granted that your responses are definitely nonsensical in its mannerism.

And I will also further, just because you authored 3 books, does not mean your views are absolutely correct. Based upon your response to the Temple Paul was referring to, and the fact he was speaking specifically about the coming antichrist, you were definitely wrong on your assessment of those 2 scriptures, in my opinion...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Keep your science of logic to yourself!

Had you been one with the upbringing of the English language and it's multi usages, I would have pegged you correctly. Understanding that most likely English is your second/definitely not your native language, will generate a different format of responses from me towards you.

But you did throw me for a loop. And now, it's as clear as the sun shining through a clean plane of glass.

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
IF, and I use the word IF this is actually you, the author, by your name gives me better insight to your responses. Your no nonsense analytical view, which is definitely lacking American zing threw me. I definitely extend my apologies to you. But then again, it's not unusual to find it difficult to imagine a published author to be hanging around a debating forum on a website. But, I will take your word for it.

Believe it or not, how I study the WORD of God is not as unusual as you perceive it to be. But from this moment forward, I will take for granted that your responses are definitely nonsensical in its mannerism.

And I will also further, just because you authored 3 books, does not mean your views are absolutely correct. Based upon your response to the Temple Paul was referring to, and the fact he was speaking specifically about the coming antichrist, you were definitely wrong on your assessment of those 2 scriptures, in my opinion...
I forgot to indicate one more book "The Origin Of International Terrorism"

Upvote 0