Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.

• Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • I am not certain but I will research this question further.

• No... this could cause a war to break out.

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have another discussion going that is directly related to how we should understand our ability to alter how G-d works out world events.

IF.... Elijah had NOT ran away from Queen Jezebel's armies......
could the northern kingdom of Israel have been turned back to G-d......
and could the captivity by the kingdom of Assyria have been delayed.... as the destruction of Nineveh was delayed by their response to the Prophet Jonah?????

Could the prophet Elijah have altered history if he had NOT........
Nope. Because all that Elijah did will serve us. Just as every word of scripture is in service to us

And when we, just as Elijah did,
are faced with a victory we too will (and should) go back to “the mountain” in prayer

Furthermore. It is because Elijah went to the mountain, that Elisha was appointed to carry the “Mantle”

That’s another picture of His witnesses covered in His Covering

So no

There are no mistakes in the scripture
Everything in scripture is just as it should be in scripture

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't doubt near death experiences at all.

But, keep in mind this Antichrist creature will make the world look like New Eden - through LOANED abilities and wonders. It will be so convincing that believers will have to shake their heads to realize what it is.

If this world goes on for another 170 years, the degeneracy will only increase. A world without technology sounds like the real redeemer, or the false one that mimics the prophecies.

Which would make me think that by 2185, Antichrist will be on the scene, or it truly will be the Redeemer come back. The Baphomet/piper/Pan love children also, and if there was no 1500 mi by 1500 mi golden transparent city that was seen (or masses of people walking to it), then I am leaning toward something "other".

Near death experiences are real, but sometimes they are astral deceptions.

Wow!!!!!!

Of course you could be correct........
I can see the logic in what you are saying and I would even refer you to the book Clay and Iron by near death experiencer William Deagle M. D. for verification for your theories. What you write fits with a writing by him called The Little Scroll.

But there are other possibilities and if you will do a search in the forum here for the name Eporu Ronald Alfred you could begin to look at the Cyrus prophecies of Isaiah 42 - 46 quite differently.

I do agree with you that humanity will go through a scary time period..... .that is definite.....
but what Howard Storm was shown about the earth two centuries from the time of his NDE could be the result of the fulfillment of Zechariah 14.....
and of Moshiach Ben David taking over in human affairs......... (I consider the ULTIMATE Moshiach ben David to be Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in his human form.... BUT I am in no position to rule out a human Moshiach ben Ephraim that could be surprisingly like King David / Elijah and a human Moshiach ben David who could be involved in the resurrection of Moshiach ben Ephryaim.)

I am of the belief that even the most astonishingly well informed Christians are in for many positive surprises.... and yes.... some negative surprises as well..... but the positive ones will really amaze us.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Nope. Because all that Elijah did will serve us. Just as every word of scripture is in service to us

And when we, just as Elijah did,
are faced with a victory we too will (and should) go back to “the mountain” in prayer

Furthermore. It is because Elijah went to the mountain, that Elisha was appointed to carry the “Mantle”

That’s another picture of His witnesses covered in His Covering

So no

There are no mistakes in the scripture
Everything in scripture is just as it should be in scripture

I thank you for your sincere reply that has lots of chutzpah in it.......

I once looked at this the same way....... but since 1990 I have became a firm believer in the ability of humans....... especially humans with a calling on their lives like Elijah, King David, John the Baptist or others like them..... to be able to dramatically change the events in their time line for the better.

In a sense you are correct though that the running away of Elijah to Mt. Horeb was indeed worked out for great good for him.... for Elishah.... for all of us.... and for history...... but I believe that G-d had a Plan B all set up for what could have been if Elijah had chosen to face Queen Jezebel rather than run to Mt. Horeb to pray........

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But maybe it is more simple than we make it......

We don't have to know the specifics on what the Jews want to build or where to build it.....
maybe we just have to believe in and support their right to freedom of religion of Jews.... in their own homeland...... and to understand Ezekiel 40 to Ezekiel 48 a lot better than the most well informed Christian could imagine..... especially concerning the literal fulfillment.

Maybe all we have to do is recognize that G-d is doing some things by other groups of people other than merely us???
I agree if it is only Jews who want to build that. Christians supporting that is unbelievable! Of course, God is in control.

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’m sorry but I would prefer to listen to the Word than the speculations of a person who just claims by his own words that there is no temple and no rapture
Sure, there is no mention of third temple and rapture in the Bible.

• Haha
Reactions: servantofiam
Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did Paul speak led by Christ’s Spirit?
Has Jerusalem been rebuilt through a covenant with a “man of exploits” yet?
Paul does not speak of a third temple. It is your interpretation. Physical Jerusalem has no value.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Wow!!!!!!

Of course you could be correct........
I can see the logic in what you are saying and I would even refer you to the book Clay and Iron by near death experiencer William Deagle M. D. for verification for your theories. What you write fits with a writing by him called The Little Scroll.

But there are other possibilities and if you will do a search in the forum here for the name Eporu Ronald Alfred you could begin to look at the Cyrus prophecies of Isaiah 42 - 46 quite differently.

I do agree with you that humanity will go through a scary time period..... .that is definite.....
but what Howard Storm was shown about the earth two centuries from the time of his NDE could be the result of the fulfillment of Zechariah 14.....
and of Moshiach Ben David taking over in human affairs......... (I consider the ULTIMATE Moshiach ben David to be Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in his human form.... BUT I am in no position to rule out a human Moshiach ben Ephraim that could be surprisingly like King David / Elijah and a human Moshiach ben David who could be involved in the resurrection of Moshiach ben Ephryaim.)

I am of the belief that even the most astonishingly well informed Christians are in for many positive surprises.... and yes.... some negative surprises as well..... but the positive ones will really amaze us.

I will check out the literature you suggested.

I want to be very careful confirming or denying NDEs. I know people who have had NDEs - I have heard several different accounts, and I have compared them to what one would expect, physically.

Fortunately, I have NOT had an NDE -but, this limits my ability to speak on the validity.

Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Your understanding of the scriptures that you quoted is very similar to my own! Thank you for this reply because I find it quite encouraging!

Do you see any serious errors in my reasoning in my last post #505?

No, I believe you view things from all sides of the argument and then try to gather what it all means. I love opposing views that disagree with my own. It gives me a chance to reread, restudy, and add their input in hopes it could be a missing key to my own view.

And sometimes, the opposing view is just plain hogwash and they need to be called on it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
That which has been prophesied will happen in God's own time. We should be prepared for when they happen, but to support the building of the temple seems to be an attempt at forcing God's hand.

Scripture is rather clear that if an event is already set into motion (like a death in the family), we can intercede and our FAITH can cause God to change His outcome.

Yeshua said, faith as small as a mustard seed can literally move a mountain.

So, when pertaining to this Temple being rebuilt, interceding prayer for it to happen is not going against God nor forcing His hand. It's telling God, we are ready and this world just continues to get more wicked, so for the sake of Your Elect let your timing be now.

In Revelation's, the souls in heaven with Christ who were martyred, cry out for God's revenge. Is this forcing God's hand to bring destruction?

No, this is the Elect who did what God had asked of them, and as result they paid the ultimate price. And now they judge with God and call out for God's justice to be done!!

God told us to come BOLDLY to His throne for we are HEIRS and His children!! This gives us the absolute right to ask God to fulfill His WORD and to bring us home!!

Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
We are not qualified to interpret old prophecies, so also the new one in the NT. Let us not admire speculation galore!

We have the Holy Spirit that lives in us which is our direct link to God. We are live wires!! So yes, we are qualified because it is the Holy Spirit who gives us the insight, the discernment, and the meaning of the scripture.

After all, it was the Holy Spirit who guided the writers of the Bible in the first place as scripture informs us, so naturally, the Holy Spirit inside us is the most qualified to interpret the scripture meaning!!

Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
I agree if it is only Jews who want to build that. Christians supporting that is unbelievable! Of course, God is in control.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is Christians supporting it unbelievable when it is an actual part of prophecy to be fulfilled?

Any believer in their right mind wants to see prophecy finally fulfill itself.

A true believer is not satisfied by living here on earth, this should not be where their hope, heart, and mindset is at. It should be on being with God in Paradise!!

Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Please quote specific verse numbers.

Read the Bible when the first and second Temple stood and you will not find anywhere where Daily Sacrifice stopped.

So, whenever scripture claims Daily sacrifice will stop is a reference to the Temple not built yet, or future events.

And I provided TWO SCRIPTURES from Daniel specifying this!!

• Winner
Upvote 0

servantofiam

Dec 9, 2018
Colorado
✟18,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is Christians supporting it unbelievable when it is an actual part of prophecy to be fulfilled?

Any believer in their right mind wants to see prophecy finally fulfill itself.

A true believer is not satisfied by living here on earth, this should not be where their hope, heart, and mindset is at. It should be on being with God in Paradise!!

I have family, daughter and 4 sons, multiple cousins, Aunts/Uncles, even a special person that how I was divorced I could legally marry according to the Word and reasoning of God, I have friends and many other associates...I love these people.

But with that in mind, EARTH is not my home, my dream, my hope, my desire, my future, my goal, my paradise.

God is ALL of that ^

And as a believer, I desire to be with God even at the cost of not ever being with the list of people I mentioned.

Yeshua told us to LOVE HIM more than anyone/anything else. When you reach that point, this earth will no longer be your everything!!

May God help You to reach this point!!

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Scripture surely does indicate the building of another temple

Paul does in thesselonians
Jesus does in Matthew
Daniel does in Daniel

I agree.... and I even think that the one of two possible Jerusalem temples must be built before Isaiah 66:5,6 can come to pass........
personally.... I want to see the day when Messiah takes over in H-s temple......
in the Bride of Messiah the church......
in the literal rebuilt Jerusalem Third Temple on the Temple Mount probably near the Gihon Spring....
in the Ezekiel 40 temple complex and......
in and through the mind, heart, soul and body of every one of H-s servants... both Jewish and Gentile......
those who know that they know that they know that they are serving Moshiach/ Messiah.....
and the other ethical people who are being led around by the right hand much as whoever has some sort of "Cyrus" calling on their lives as indicated in Isaiah 45
verse 1.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Did Paul speak led by Christ’s Spirit?
Has Jerusalem been rebuilt through a covenant with a “man of exploits” yet?

In the light of your exceptionally insightful comment here.......
how do you take the also highly insightful article by Mr. Eporu Ronald Alfred of Uganda?

I wonder if we are living in a time period when Christians who fall into PRIDE could easily confuse the actual latter day Cyrus type who is led by G-d
.... with the anti-Christ type similar to Antiochus????????

The article by Mr. Eporu Ronald Alfred is quoted in post #1 here:

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Read the Bible when the first and second Temple stood and you will not find anywhere where Daily Sacrifice stopped.

So, whenever scripture claims Daily sacrifice will stop is a reference to the Temple not built yet, or future events.

And I provided TWO SCRIPTURES from Daniel specifying this!!

I totally agree with this post..... well said!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jesus said Satan.
I said Satan
And I was referring to His warning to the churches in revelation.

Please google “Satan will cast some of you in prison”

Thanks

(I only read the first line of your post when I responded here

I’ll read the remainder and post in a separate post if I need)

"Satan" is a name that seems can be applied to a number of fallen angels, one fallen former Covering Cherub but also perhaps to some of the fallen sons of G-d, the Watchers who fell perhaps centuries after the fall of Adam and Eve....... The Watchers fell because of the daughters of Cain and Luluwa.........(actually grand daughters)

You may find this intriguing:

My conversation with the Rabbi.....

Upvote 0

Righttruth

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟176,910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We have the Holy Spirit that lives in us which is our direct link to God. We are live wires!! So yes, we are qualified because it is the Holy Spirit who gives us the insight, the discernment, and the meaning of the scripture.

After all, it was the Holy Spirit who guided the writers of the Bible in the first place as scripture informs us, so naturally, the Holy Spirit inside us is the most qualified to interpret the scripture meaning!!
The Holy Spirit was sent to remind us of the words of Jesus, not for wild guesses!

John 14:26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Upvote 0