Nov 13, 2008
✟10,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just for fun :) Feel free to answers any of the questions below. Whatever you feel like sharing <3

What kind of dreams do you normally have? Nightmares, crazy incomprehensible dreams, lucid dreams, pleasant dreams, romantic dreams, flying dream, falling dreams, work related dreams, embarrassing dreams, prophetic dreams?

Are there common themes in your dreams?

Any unusual dream(s) you've had and want to share?

Is there a dream you'd be too embarrass to tell others? Wanna tell us about it?

Any dream you've had that made you really happy or really sad?

Have you ever been so scared by a dream you couldn't sleep? Or woken up from a dream so wonderful you're internally screaming because it was only a dream?

Also, let's keep erotic dreams and sexual content out of this discussion :p If you want to mention you kissed Johnny Depp and ran off to marry him, then awesome :thumbsup: let's just keep it clean. Otherwise start your own topic.

Reactions: .Mikha'el.

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I normally have nightmares. They're a mix of comprehensible imagery and incomprehensible plot. I can feel the falling, the emotions that come with being hunted and chased, the hard grips and punches of my pursuers. Being hunted is perhaps the most common theme I've had.

One dream that has always stuck with me is about a skeleton that comes to life and leaves a red bone-print from his hand wherever he goes. He kills people, and in the dream, he's hunting me.

My most embarrassing dream is a memory of when I was abused. That qualifies as a dream that makes me sad, and angry, and depressed, but it also qualifies as a dream that scares me. As far as I can recall, I haven't ever woken up thinking, "crap, that was only a dream," or had a dream that would come close to that.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What kind of dreams do you normally have? None

Are there common themes in your dreams? When I do dream they are generally very tame.

Any unusual dream(s) you've had and want to share? I have, but I dont remember them or I would share them.

Is there a dream you'd be too embarrass to tell others? Not really. Its just a dream it don't mean nothin. :p

Wanna tell us about it? I would, but again. Dreaming for me happens so rarely, I don't remember them because they are so few and far between.

Any dream you've had that made you really happy or really sad? Yes to both. The sad one I think someone I loved died or something. It took me awhile after waking up to shake the sadness.

Have you ever been so scared by a dream you couldn't sleep? Yes, this is one that I DO remember.

I had a dream I found spiders and scorpions in my bed. I jumped out of the bed (just like in my dream. I went from in bed in the dream, to out of my bed in reality) ^_^

I stood there looking down at my bed..... sleep eyed.... then I threw the covers off my bed to make sure. Then I laid back down and went to sleep. ^_^

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
What kind of dreams do you normally have? Nightmares, crazy incomprehensible dreams, lucid dreams, pleasant dreams, romantic dreams, flying dream, falling dreams, work related dreams, embarrassing dreams, prophetic dreams?
Normally very detailed, story-like, powerful/intense/vivid (the dream becomes reality for me, they don't feel like dreams). I usually feel awake, and sometimes conscious in the dream. I even physically feel things in my dreams.

Love, Sex, not being able to reach something or do something, being followed

Plenty, that should be it's own post.

Not really, no. I have dreams about personal secrets I won't share, but nothing embarrassing, just private.

Yes

Have you ever been so scared by a dream you couldn't sleep? Or woken up from a dream so wonderful you're internally screaming because it was only a dream?
Yes. I've also had nightmares so intense that I woke up in a fetal position. Sophomore year, my roommate woke me up because I was screaming "____ you!" so loud it woke him up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Most of them are like, my dream world trolling me trying to convince me that my life is different than it is.

I will dream that I am driving home and notice I have less than 1/8th of a tank of gas. So, the next morning I wake up thinking I'm almost out of gas, but - guess what? - The tank is full. Or the cash I hid when my cousins came over: I came up with a more "theft-proof" place to put it that was very hard to find. For the life of me, I can't figure out where that place is! :doh: I have "remembered" where I put it (in my dreams) a couple of times but then I wake up and check and it's not there.

Upvote 0
T

TraciDee

It really varies- can be scary, romantic, non-nonsensical, or fun.

In a LOT of them I'm super hardcore. Like secret agent, fit to the max, ninja warrior. I don't hate it.

I have a recurring dream where I wake up in the night and there's a presence at the foot of my bed. I try to get away but it drags me to the foot of my bed and then I wake up. It's really vivid and it happens frequently.

My favorite dream happened recently. I woke up in my dream and walked to the kitchen and noticed I was in a different place. I realized I was dreaming and was able to control what happened in the dream. It was awesome.

I've had one where I'm naked at work and I'm trying to get away and cover myself while people are still talking to me and asking me to do things. Awkward.

Whenever I dream about being in a relationship I wake up sad. It always feels so familiar while I'm in the dream so when I wake up I feel like I've lost someone I care about.

I've done both many times

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Normally very detailed, story-like, powerful/intense/vivid (the dream becomes reality for me, they don't feel like dreams). I usually feel awake, and sometimes conscious in the dream. I even physically feel things in my dreams.

Plenty, that should be it's own post.

As promised, I'll give you guys a little insight into my dream world. Last night for example,

Last night, I found myself at this skydiving place. It was cloudy, and next to a large grassy field. I had gotten there before my friend, and apparantly the band, The Devil Wears Prada had just been there (though for some reason it was the guys from A Day To Remember). I said I was a big fan, and asked for a picture. They said "Sure man" so we got this guy to take their picture. I was next to the lead singer, and three band members beside me. I put my arms around them, and thought "Geeze, he's a lot bigger than he looks". We took a picture in the waiting area, which was this covered walkway that led up to the metal tower, which only had stairs where you got on plane you took to jump. They left, and my friend got there, but we got this text saying "brat emergency, come now!", so we left for this church. By the time we got there, it was dusk. We were met outside by our friend Josh, who said explained that one of our brats is missing. I went inside to calm everyone down and there were some various fraternity guys, my friend Zach, and Ali in this small room with a bunch of brown tables, and a long table with chairs in the middle. Ali and I started talking, but Zach (who also had a thing for her) was as well. My friends were saying "Dude, he's going to ask her out if you don't, you have to do it tonight." Anyway, after this little battle of trying to get the girl (which I don't really remember the details of). She had to leave quickly, and my friend Evan reappeared and handed me this long, rolled up, blue tarp and told me "Give this to her. It's the evidence she's looking for. Tell her to destroy it, and she'll be yours." I then take the tarp, and go outside, but she's already left. Zach is hitting himself. Evan and I then take devise a plan to find her and get that tarp to her. We leave the church and catch up to her, however, a white Jetta is closely following her as well. We knew these people were after her, however, I woke up before the dream concluded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The other night I had a dream my family and I went to a restaurant. We sat down for the meal, but all I remember is the dessert: chopped raw fish a la mode. Yep, a trout just chopped into sections, served raw under a pool of vanilla ice cream. I kept getting sick eating it, but my family grew very angry that I couldn't stomach it. I finally finished and ran outside the restaurant, where I was chased by two very large bouncers in suits. I remember actually feeling sick and having all the sensations of gagging during the dream as well, followed by the panic of being chased.

Upvote 0

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, when I was a kid, I used to have night terrors. They said my eyes would be wide open and I would be screaming at the top of my lungs. Later, I do remember having some freaky dreams. I began drawing when I was 2. Not stick figures, but fully formed images. When I was around 7 or 8, I began drawing what I saw in my dreams. I hid the sketch books under my mattress. My mother found them and immediately sent me to a psychiatrist. I wont tell what was in them, but they made slasher movies look like kids shows.

Now, I only have the occasional nightmare. Most are rather mundane.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anewman1993

Aug 17, 2014
✟19,907.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I had a wacky dream a night or 2 ago. Here it is (its long)

the first thing I remember is I find out about a ministry opportunity, Its based off something I heard about in real life but instead of it being a weeklong trip its a 12+ week trip. I struggle with going or not, talk to a few people, and then I miss the deadline. I want to go badly at this point, I really feel like gods telling me to do the last thing on earth I want to, which is hope on a plain and go to Europe for the next 12 weeks or so. I'm at work and am talking to someone involved about it, something happens, and I'm able to go but they leave in a few days, so I'm worried about going, telling my parents that I live with (i'm 21 and live with my parents in real life and the dream), say I'll take the risk with my medical problem and just go. I get on a plane,and take my seat, someone on the plane is sick and I"m just glade its not me.

The next thing I remember is being way up in the sky. Like there is this giant structure and I'm in it, its kinda like a huge tree, down bellow I see some sort of enemy force, like an entire army. I'm not worried, and strap on some sort of hang gliderlike thing, and make my way through the branches to an opening, I plan to land in an opening ( Now that I'm awake I believe they were tents). I belive I jumped out but don't remember.

Now i'm back to the first part. I land and am at the place I was going after stumbling around, exploring the city, and worrying about money. Then I meet up with them and at some point it turns out this is a nudist group (It gets weirder) and so I'm tempted and I strip down. They are kind , show me my room, I'm feeling good about things. At some point I"m left alone and I hear a noise, its a lizard, then I see another one, it starts hissing at me and jumping at me. I jump around so as not to get bit by it but it jumps up and either bites my arm or stomach, and latches on like its a leach. I feel like its pumping stuff out of me. I can't pull it off no mater how hard I try. Someone comes in laughing (I believe they are wearing clothing) and pulls it off telling me they are harmless and it wasn't sucking anything out of me.

Next I'm in a room, clothed I believe. The nudist guy is setting up a computer in my room, we arn't allowed to view inappropriate content so he is blocking it. I'm frustrated because how am I suppose to be around all these naked people without a release? Well there is a girl in the room with me and its times for us to strip down and go meet everyone. We take off our cloths and we are both embarrassed, she runs over and jumps on 1 of the 2 beds in the room to hid herself and while I enjoy looking at her I do the same because I"m also naked. after jumping in a different bed we kinda just look at each other and I'm like "what are we doing, the whole point is to be naked". So we get up and leave, the whole time I'm checking her out. I leave and go to another one of their little communities in the city (i'm just kinda telelported there) and i"m sad because I won't be around the girl anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a WEIRD dream

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I tend to have a lot of zombie related dreams, but that's probably because of all the movies I watch. Usually I'm either trying to find my kids or they are with me and we are trying to find a safe place to be.

I had a dream the other night about my boyfriend. He was being a total jerk to me, so I told him to leave and he refused. I decided to let it go, but he continued to be rude so I broke up with him and he still refused to leave, so I told him I was calling the police. He hid under my bed and wouldn't come out. I couldn't seem to call the police on my phone so I was trying to use my mom's when I woke up.

I also had a dream where I woke up at midnight and drove to buy a pack of cigarettes and smoked one. I was stuck in traffic (odd for my town, but I think it became daytime during that smoke) and I just couldn't stop thinking about how disappointed everyone was going to be in me since I just quit.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I dream most vividly when I take melatonin before bed to help me sleep when if I feel like I may have a restless night. Melatonin is natural and induces a 'deep' sleep that your body needs for being most rested, but when you're in that deep sleep, that's when you dream a lot.

My dreams are always so bizarre it's as if I literally smoked pot before bed. Lol. ...Last night's dream was so out there, but it was also very unsettling.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I tend to have a lot of zombie related dreams, but that's probably because of all the movies I watch. Usually I'm either trying to find my kids or they are with me and we are trying to find a safe place to be.

That's right, Tink. Get them' zombies!:D

I had this dream last night that seemed to play out for a really long while but had a very short chain of events. Basically I was in a math class for the final exam and the teacher slowly grew frighteningly abusive and tyrannical over time, to the point where she kept trying to physically harm one girl in particular who I somehow recognized as a female classmate I had back in elementary school - and was a girl of that petite, mousy-like cuteness - IRL, and the girl kept looking to me for protection, literally cowering behind me from the Dragon Lady.

Upvote 0