Gunn
✟23,468.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes I dream lucidly. It's quite fun. If ever I realize I'm dreaming, the world is open to me. I can fly like superman, create things, telekinete, etc. Pretty cool.

The only time I can remember being super disappointed that it was only a dream I had just married my crush and we were in the getaway car. That was really disappointing to wake up from.

Two dreams I shall relate were both extremely vivid. The first happened march of last year, and the second happened a long time ago when I was just a kid.

In my dream I'm driving east underneath a brilliant blue sky studded with white puffy clouds down the highway (it's all going one way, which is odd, because that highway is four lane devided) and an oil truck tipped over onto its side and crashed into the rails of the bridge right in front of me. I just barely don't hit it, and then get out of my truck to see. The girl I had a mutual crush on at the time ran from behind me some ways and came up to me to see if I was okay. When I said I was, she said "Kiss me now, Neil, their's not much time." I was in the middle of saying I didn't think that was very proper when suddenly she was getting into the side door of a white minivan looking at me sadly, which then drove away.
In real life, that May she started dating another guy.

Dream two: In this dream I was riding with some friends in a minivan. We stopped next to our woodpile, where we noticed we were being watched by a kidnapper. So we jumped out and ran into the bathroom building, which for some reason was a stage, but to get onto the stage we had to crawl through a net. When we got through onto the stage, we had become babies, and we were only wearing diapers. There were a few thousand people in the crowd, and the lights were very dark. Then the Kidnapper crawled through the net, and also became a baby. My friend and I then crawled back through the net, became our twelve year old selves again (still only wearing diapers), worked our way around the net this time, caught the Kidnapper and took him to the police, still as a baby.

And the first dream I remember having, I was being chased through a maze by five monsters, but the dream was in 2d, like a top down video game or something.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ever since installing room-darkening curtains in my bedroom about a week ago, my dreams have increased dramatically. Unfortunately, most are too surreal and varied to remember. Maybe I should keep a dream journal.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0