FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You may think I'm ignorant about how these events unfolded (I'm not), but you don't seem to understand that there is a spiritual war precipitating these events, Ephesians 6:12 .

I believe that Jesus came into the world to reveal the Love of God, and that he did so by suffering a torturous death on the cross so that sins could be forgiven. Such a Love is not of this world. So, as a Christian, to persevere in such a Love is not going to be an easy thing to do in this world. Because it means we all must pick up our own cross, to follow after him.

John 15: 12-13
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Do I need to dissect your own writing and deliver it back to you?

"I believe the devil uses semantics to deceive people. The devil's lies seek to undermine loving others as yourself. We can observe that many people are under lies, and they even lie to themselves. It's easy to deceive people simply by using terms that change the reality of the situation into what it is not. One needs only to promote a false premise which people will end up unconsciously accepting as true. For example, the descriptive term "secure" applied to the border actually means to "protect" the border as in protect it from foreign invasion, which does not apply to asylum seekers or refugees."

75%+ easily want the border secured. Most all conservatives, and most democrates. Only the Elites, CEOs, etc. want the border open. The huge growing population of the US that wants crime down, the border closed, do not believe your lies and obfuscations. They don't care about your word semantics of what 'secure' means. They want the border closed. Just like it is in virtually every other country of the world the borders are closed.

Since you are so educated, you know that
  1. Smuggling people into the US is now the Mexican cartel's #1 revenue generator. That must be great right?
  2. That it is likely that a super majority of women and children that cross the border are rapped. More rape, sex trafficking, and child sex slavery. yeaaaa right?
  3. That CA and SA countries are sending their prison inmates to the US to get rid of them. Sending us their best. And they are giving them $5k to $10k just for showing up. When was your last $100 underserved check delivered to you as a US citizen?
  4. Housing in the US is now for the first time ever impossible for first time buyers to get into. Who has 10% down for a $400k house? No one.
  5. US laws are being broken. But you support illegals, breaking the laws, and endless support for. Don't tell me you don't. You go to great efforts to say it without actually saying it.
  6. X100 more.
Another obvious lie we can observe over and over is Trump saying that without a border there's no country, as if the border between Mexico and the USA disappears because migrants can cross it. The fact of reality is that people have been crossing back and forth across that border since long before his grandfather ever immigrated here, and the country hasn't ceased to exist. This falsehood is so far removed from reality, it's delusional.

Clearly you're the liar. Because a country with no borders is not a country. It is an unpoliced region. That becomes lawless. Like Afghanistan, Eastern borders of India and many other places.

Migrants don't just get to cross borders in 90% of the world's countries for 100+ years. And these are not migrants. And they are breaking the laws of this country. You don't get to call them migrants and ignore US law. Because Scripture tells you to obey the laws of the govt. you are under. Not help subvert them with nice words and revisions.

An irrelevant argument to subvert laws and justify the breaking of them. The USA has borders. No one that I know of is concerned about what went on prior to that. You cross borders with Visa, Green Cards, etc. By following the law.

You are the falsehood and delusional.

Recently, I've heard people complain that as a priority we should be protecting our own borders instead of helping Ukraine, as if asylum seekers and refugees are somehow comparable to tanks and soldiers destroying villages and whole cities. This falsehood actually creates a false equivalency between people who come here seeking to make a better life and foreign military forces literally coming to annihilate anyone who stands in their way.

1. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, about the US Southern Border citizen's safety
  2. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, about your concern for Russia's security in the face of Nato?
  3. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, what bout NATO's and the USA's assurance over the last decades Not to do what they are doing to Russia?
  4. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, for Serbia and NATO/US unilaterally attacking, destroying, and breaking up that country?
  5. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, over Kyiv bombing Donbass region for the last decade?
  6. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, over Kyiv slowly strangling the Russian culture out of it's Russian citizens?
  7. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, over 46 bio labs Obama should probably be credited with standing up in Ukraine on Russia's Borders?
  8. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, on how you are OK with Russia projecting it's military in Cuba? Or is it only the USA that gets to slowly encircle Russia?
  9. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, on the Western elites and the US's vitriolic hatred of the Russian Slavic people? Russia has not recently been in and attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya like the US.
  10. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, on the US illegally pumping oil out of any number of countries? Iraq, Syria, Libya...
  11. Or are you just the latest flavor of the month type christian. No foundation in truth or fiction as to what is going on in your own country and has been going on since at least 1930 and is growing in the last 30 years.
You think the US should invite 10 million people per year? I'm guessing moving 10 million people per year from low-climate agenda countries to high-climate agenda countries is good? What about that Green Agenda. I guess that is the thing. Liberal agendas are like the faucet, Turn them on and off as needed.

The problem with Lies and Obfuscations is like a divided house. You end up with no leg to stand on as your new agenda eats into your old agenda, ad nausea.

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do I need to dissect your own writing and deliver it back to you?
If you feel the need to, go right ahead.
"I believe the devil uses semantics to deceive people. The devil's lies seek to undermine loving others as yourself. We can observe that many people are under lies, and they even lie to themselves. It's easy to deceive people simply by using terms that change the reality of the situation into what it is not. One needs only to promote a false premise which people will end up unconsciously accepting as true. For example, the descriptive term "secure" applied to the border actually means to "protect" the border as in protect it from foreign invasion, which does not apply to asylum seekers or refugees."

75%+ easily want the border secured. Most all conservatives, and most democrates. Only the Elites, CEOs, etc. want the border open. The huge growing population of the US that wants crime down, the border closed, do not believe your lies and obfuscations. They don't care about your word semantics of what 'secure' means. They want the border closed. Just like it is in virtually every other country of the world the borders are closed.
Respectfully, this above is a strawman argument, (a logical fallacy). It's a no brainer that a secure/protected border is better than an unsecure/unprotected border. What makes you think anyone would be against secure borders? That's a good example of what happens when a person is consciously unaware that they subconsciously accepted a false premise which changed their perception of reality. Look and see that that's exactly what my post is saying. Notice the accusations you mount against me, claiming the majority of people want the border secured and crime down and they do not believe my lies and obfuscations; But the sentiment manifesting in your feelings that I'm against you is all based on the false assumption/belief that I'm not one of those people that want crime down and the border secure.

Subsequently your post does not approach to dissect anything I wrote, but it does prove my argument of how easily people can be manipulated by lies believed to be true. Your commentary proves in the spiritual context that the devil does use semantics to deceive people into not loving others as themselves. My post was indeed about identifying a lying spirit that divides people; A spirit that justifies turning away from compassion towards others through mischaracterizing desperate and destitute people, and instead implying that they are people we need to fear and be protected from. To rephrase, my sentiments above are saying that we need to beware of false premises that justify cruelty by slandering others in negative prejudice.

I therefore point out that article IV of the constitution section 4 is what is being cited in the OP of this thread, and that the Constitutional meaning is the context of what my post was responding to.

That is why I pointed out that the application of the phrase "secure border" would not be referring to asylum seekers and those seeking refugee status, and it is not what article IV section 4 meant when it guarantees to "protect" each and every state from "invasion". To rephrase, my post is drawing a clear distinction between foreign invaders up to no good and desperate people showing up at the border seeking refugee status.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said: "75%+ easily want the border secured. Most all conservatives, and most democrates. Only the Elites, CEOs, etc. want the border open."

A secure border in the sentence above implies a border protected from illegal immigration, which is not representative of those lawfully presenting themselves as seeking refugee status.

As a spiritual matter, your articulation makes no distinction between the presence of a threat to one's own carnal comfort, and the discomfort of compassion when seeing another desperate destitute mouth to feed showing up at the border.

I note that you end the above statement by conflating the meaning of an "unsecured" border with an "open" border. That's a source for confusion when articulating this topic because it creates a false dichotomy. An open border would presumably allow people to move freely between two countries with no restrictions. Therefore, reasoning upon a true dichotomy, the opposite would be a closed border which in a strict sense would imply no foreigners would be allowed to enter the country with few exceptions (See the Berlin wall).

---------------------------------------------------------------

You said: "The huge growing population of the US that wants crime down, the border closed, do not believe your lies and obfuscation".

First off, it's unreasonable to assert that the population of the USA has even seen my post, nor pondered the lies and obfuscation you claim are contained therein. Moreover, nothing I said is a lie or an obfuscation. On the contrary, I am stating a fact for the very purpose of clarity. And I note that it's a fact that the legal definition of a "refugee" is as follows: "A person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster". Subsequently, those lawfully seeking refugee status in the USA are not the "invasion" the writers of the Constitution were referring to when they promised in article IV section four that every state Government is guaranteed protection from invasion.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;..."

refugee​

noun

ref·u·gee ˌre-fyu̇-ˈjē
ˈre-fyu̇-ˌjē

Synonyms of refugee
: one that flees
especially : a person who flees to a foreign country or power to escape danger or persecution

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said: "They don't care about your word semantics of what 'secure' means. They want the border closed. Just like it is in virtually every other country of the world the borders are closed."

First off, the population of the USA is not even reading my post. Secondly, they're not my "word semantics" as I didn't write the Merriam Webster dictionary, nor did I write the Constitution. And thirdly, the list of countries with actual closed borders is quite small.

Another obvious lie we can observe over and over is Trump saying that without a border there's no country, as if the border between Mexico and the USA disappears because migrants can cross it. The fact of reality is that people have been crossing back and forth across that border since long before his grandfather ever immigrated here, and the country hasn't ceased to exist. This falsehood is so far removed from reality, it's delusional.

Clearly you're the liar. Because a country with no borders is not a country.
Respectfully, Trump is simply using hyperbole to make the claim that if we don't have a secure border, it therefore follows that there is no border, and subsequently there is no country. That's accepting a false premise since an unsecure border or even an open border is still a border.

Moreover, when Trump is arguing for a secure border, he implies subliminally that that Democrats are against a secure border which is not even true. The actual problem is that there are not enough resources allocated by congress to deal with the large numbers of people, so blaming Democrats for not having a secure border is just propaganda.
It is an unpoliced region. That becomes lawless. Like Afghanistan, Eastern borders of India and many other places.

Migrants don't just get to cross borders in 90% of the world's countries for 100+ years. And these are not migrants. And they are breaking the laws of this country. You don't get to call them migrants and ignore US law. Because Scripture tells you to obey the laws of the govt. you are under. Not help subvert them with nice words and revisions.

An irrelevant argument to subvert laws and justify the breaking of them. The USA has borders. No one that I know of is concerned about what went on prior to that. You cross borders with Visa, Green Cards, etc. By following the law.

You are the falsehood and delusional.
To secure the border and prevent illegal entry the necessary resources and authority must be given by congress. However, it's not against the laws of this country to come here seeking refugee status, nor is it against the Constitution to show compassion for people in need of help.
Recently, I've heard people complain that as a priority we should be protecting our own borders instead of helping Ukraine, as if asylum seekers and refugees are somehow comparable to tanks and soldiers destroying villages and whole cities. This falsehood actually creates a false equivalency between people who come here seeking to make a better life and foreign military forces literally coming to annihilate anyone who stands in their way.

1. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, about the US Southern Border citizen's safety
  2. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, about your concern for Russia's security in the face of Nato?
  3. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, what bout NATO's and the USA's assurance over the last decades Not to do what they are doing to Russia?
  4. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, for Serbia and NATO/US unilaterally attacking, destroying, and breaking up that country?
  5. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, over Kyiv bombing Donbass region for the last decade?
  6. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, over Kyiv slowly strangling the Russian culture out of it's Russian citizens?
  7. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, over 46 bio labs Obama should probably be credited with standing up in Ukraine on Russia's Borders?
  8. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, on how you are OK with Russia projecting it's military in Cuba? Or is it only the USA that gets to slowly encircle Russia?
  9. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, on the Western elites and the US's vitriolic hatred of the Russian Slavic people? Russia has not recently been in and attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya like the US.
  10. Can you share with us your concern, previously posted, on the US illegally pumping oil out of any number of countries? Iraq, Syria, Libya...
  11. Or are you just the latest flavor of the month type christian. No foundation in truth or fiction as to what is going on in your own country and has been going on since at least 1930 and is growing in the last 30 years.
None of these issues listed above dispute the fact that asylum seekers and refugees are not comparable to tanks and soldiers destroying villages and whole cities.

However, looking at your list of concerns, I'd again point out that it is a spiritual war, and that the fear/distrust of others, accompanied with greed has resulted in destructive/non-productive outcomes for everyone. As a Christian it affirms my conviction that without the knowledge of God contained in the Spirit of Christ, it would be difficult to resist the carnal temptation to point fingers of blame and turn against one another in the insanity of a baseless fear conceived in negative prejudice.
You think the US should invite 10 million people per year? I'm guessing moving 10 million people per year from low-climate agenda countries to high-climate agenda countries is good? What about that Green Agenda. I guess that is the thing. Liberal agendas are like the faucet, Turn them on and off as needed.

The problem with Lies and Obfuscations is like a divided house. You end up with no leg to stand on as your new agenda eats into your old agenda, ad nausea.

Peace and Blessings
It is written that perfect Love casts out all fear. For what it's worth I understand the basic fear that drives the insanity of this world to be an unbelieving, distrustful, self-perpetuating and self-destructive hypocritical cynicism. My hope is not in this world. In my Christian walk I'm dealing with events I have no control over but nevertheless I must respond to with either morality or immorality. And in doing so, I come to realize that step by step I must either become the crucifier of others or become the one who is crucified; I must either conform to Christ or conform to this world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟68,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What does the illegal opening of the borders even mean? That sounds like propaganda to me. Are you talking about controlling the border being underfunded?

I can see for myself that much of the labor force in the USA are migrants with work visas that can't speak English. The government has been growing the economy through immigration for the last forty years and between the two what you describe was more or less predictable.

This is the base political dichotomy to reason upon, Democracy/Autocracy. If you'll notice unregulated capitalism trends towards plutocracy, oligarchy, and autocracy, which favors cheap labor. In my view, by calling Citizens United "free speech", the Supreme court has effectively gutted campaign finance protections that a democracy depends upon to prevent a plutocracy, and we have now moved so far right that nobody can run for office without a billionaire backing them.
This is such a self centered, out of touch with reality answer I believe I've ever encountered. I gave truth, not scriptural truth but truth, none-the-less and you ignored the entire content. Will you try again?

Reactions: TPop
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is such a self centered, out of touch with reality answer I believe I've ever encountered.
Respectfully, I wasn't giving an answer to any question. I asked, what do you mean when you say, "the ILLEGAL opening of the borders"? I'm not aware of the borders being ILLEGALY open. It sounds like you're repeating propaganda, but I could be wrong since I can't be sure till you tell me what you mean.

I gave truth, not scriptural truth but truth, none-the-less and you ignored the entire content. Will you try again?
I can't speak to having any factual knowledge of terrorists or sleeper cells. I do believe that what you said about migrants being a source of cheap labor is true. But you didn't cite anything factually true about the border being illegally open, you simply asserted that the borders are ILLEGALY open. That's why I asked you, are you talking about there not being enough resources or legislation to adequately control the border? (See below).

An open border is a border that enables free movement of people (and often of goods) between jurisdictions with no restrictions on movement and is lacking substantive border control.[1][2] A border may be an open border due to intentional legislation allowing free movement of people across the border (de jure), or a border may be an open border due to a lack of legal controls, a lack of adequate enforcement or adequate supervision of the border (de facto).

Wikipedia definition of OPEN BORDERS

Last edited:
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟68,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Respectfully, I wasn't giving an answer to any question. I asked, what do you mean when you say, "the ILLEGAL opening of the borders"? I'm not aware of the borders being ILLEGALY open. It sounds like you're repeating propaganda, but I could be wrong since I can't be sure till you tell me what you mean.

I can't speak to having any factual knowledge of terrorists or sleeper cells. I do believe that what you said about migrants being a source of cheap labor is true. But you didn't cite anything factually true about the border being illegally open, you simply asserted that the borders are ILLEGALY open. That's why I asked you, are you talking about there not being enough resources or legislation to adequately control the border? (See below).

An open border is a border that enables free movement of people (and often of goods) between jurisdictions with no restrictions on movement and is lacking substantive border control.[1][2] A border may be an open border due to intentional legislation allowing free movement of people across the border (de jure), or a border may be an open border due to a lack of legal controls, a lack of adequate enforcement or adequate supervision of the border (de facto).

Wikipedia definition of OPEN BORDERS
First of all, this nation is not founded on abstract ideas but is built on laws and no matter how often this incompetent fool lies, it is illegal to cross any border of the United States without first being qualified to do so. Except for special circumstances, that begins with a passport. All others break the law and need to be railroaded out of here.

Reactions: TPop
Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is such a self centered, out of touch with reality answer I believe I've ever encountered. I gave truth, not scriptural truth but truth, none-the-less and you ignored the entire content. Will you try again?
Its hard to dialog in truth with people that have an agenda of ignoring the truth and actual facts.

But thanks for trying.
Peace and Blessings.

• Agree
Reactions: th1bill
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,580.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
First of all, this nation is not founded on abstract ideas but is built on laws and no matter how often this incompetent fool lies, it is illegal to cross any border of the United States without first being qualified to do so. Except for special circumstances, that begins with a passport. All others break the law and need to be railroaded out of here.
The law you are so enamored of requires that removal proceedings be suspended while a asylum claim is being adjudicated. So they can't be railroaded out of here.

Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my view, your sentiments above do not speak to anything of any practical relevance. Your argument seems to be that it's illegal to cross the border without permission. I do not see anybody arguing against the illegality of crossing the border without permission. That's a strawman argument (a logical fallacy).

But at least I can now garner that when you say an illegally open border, you actually meant to say it is de facto (effectively) an open border. In response to that, I will point out that the issue is that there is a lack of resources to accomplish what the law requires particular to dealing with the numbers of people coming here seeking refugee status.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟68,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The law you are so enamored of requires that removal proceedings be suspended while a asylum claim is being adjudicated. So they can't be railroaded out of here.
You, also, are not dealing with reality. These people are not seeking asylum, they are seeking your home, your job, and your lifestyle. And that does not include the Chinese, Arab, and other sleeper cells that intend to murder you and your children and to rape your wives and daughters. The staff may edit this answer but, it is time to prayerfully study Danial and The Revelation of Yashua under the tutelage of Ruah.

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,580.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You, also, are not dealing with reality.
Why do you insist on these personal attacks against me?
These people are not seeking asylum,
I actually agree here. I think the majority are simply economic migrants. However, they are applying for asylum to delay removal once they get into the United States.
they are seeking your home, your job, and your lifestyle.
And back to disagreement. I think they are seeking to better their lives, but I also don't think I have anything to fear in the process.
And that does not include the Chinese, Arab, and other sleeper cells that intend to murder you and your children and to rape your wives and daughters.
What a horribly racist thing to say.
The staff may edit this answer but, it is time to prayerfully study Danial and The Revelation of Yashua under the tutelage of Ruah.
I have studied both of those books. However, I don't believe they are foretelling the future, at least not in specifics.

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟68,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Why do you insist on these personal attacks against me?

I actually agree here. I think the majority are simply economic migrants. However, they are applying for asylum to delay removal once they get into the United States.

And back to disagreement. I think they are seeking to better their lives, but I also don't think I have anything to fear in the process.

What a horribly racist thing to say.

I have studied both of those books. However, I don't believe they are foretelling the future, at least not in specifics.
Strange reply! First and most important, my knowledge from very close interaction is not a personal attack, it is an experiential observation. Your obvious lack of spiritual guidance in your study of prophecy is very concerning, considering you seem to display the same association as mine when you appear to display the title of Christian.

There are more references to the Prophetic demise of Edom than just the Book of Obidiah. You are likely asking yourself, "What in the cosmic scope of reality does Edom have to do with Trash and Violent Invaders crossing the Borders of the formerly greatest and formerly most feared nation in the world?

Edom and the second Edom, Rome, are identified by the symbol of their national pride as an Eagle nested in a nest of stars. The prophecies found in the Word are oft repeated in history. There are no repetition maximums for the fulfillment of what Yehovah has given us to lead us to live successful lives. The US is the third Edom and we are moving toward capture and Third World NJation Status. Let Ruah lead your prayers and studies and much is seen from the Spiritual View,

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Constitution places all responsibility of securing our national borders on the Federal Government. The SC ruled against this by a margin of 5-to-4, saying "that Texas is not permitted to protect itself from illegal border crossers. None of the justices provided any explanation for their vote."

"BUT the way that the Fed. Gov. is choosing to secure the border appears to be a violation of Article IV Section 4 of the Constitution.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;..."
?????

None of that proves SCOTUS suspended the Constitution. If SCOTUS correctly affirms the Constitution's requirement the federal government enforce the border (which is the domain of the executive branch) and the POTUS does nothing, then that is POTUS ignoring the Constitution (something this POTUS has claimed to do more than once), not SCOTUS suspending it.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,580.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Strange reply! First and most important, my knowledge from very close interaction is not a personal attack, it is an experiential observation.
Multiple times you said I am out of touch with reality or not dealing with reality. Calling somebody deluded is most certainly a personal attack.
Your obvious lack of spiritual guidance in your study of prophecy is very concerning, considering you seem to display the same association as mine when you appear to display the title of Christian.
Obvious lack of spiritual guidance evidenced by what? That I don't see those books as containing portents of the future the same way you do?
There are more references to the Prophetic demise of Edom than just the Book of Obidiah. You are likely asking yourself, "What in the cosmic scope of reality does Edom have to do with Trash and Violent Invaders crossing the Borders of the formerly greatest and formerly most feared nation in the world?
No, because I don't believe that the people at the border are trash and I find it concerning you do. I also don't think America was ever the greatest nation in the world in anyway besides power, which we still are.
Edom and the second Edom, Rome, are identified by the symbol of their national pride as an Eagle nested in a nest of stars. The prophecies found in the Word are oft repeated in history. There are no repetition maximums for the fulfillment of what Yehovah has given us to lead us to live successful lives. The US is the third Edom and we are moving toward capture and Third World NJation Status. Let Ruah lead your prayers and studies and much is seen from the Spiritual View,
What does any of this have to do with the fact that the law requires removal proceedings to be suspended for those who have applied for asylum and thus they cannot be railroaded out of the country?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟68,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
1. Multiple times you said I am out of touch with reality or not dealing with reality. Calling somebody deluded is most certainly a personal attack.

2. Obvious lack of spiritual guidance evidenced by what? That I don't see those books as containing portents of the future the same way you do?

3. No, because I don't believe that the people at the border are trash and I find it concerning you do. I also don't think America was ever the greatest nation in the world in anyway besides power, which we still are.

4. What does any of this have to do with the fact that the law requires removal proceedings to be suspended for those who have applied for asylum and thus they cannot be railroaded out of the country?
1. My comment is because you do not live on a border that is being deluded with the overrunning stream of people being used by the Cartels in Mexico to kill Americans, young and foolish, with the Meth and Fentanyl not to mention the Tar Heroin and genetically modified Hemp.
2. Ruah never disagrees with Himself... one of us is leaning away from our God's influence. Myself, if I do not obey the commands of Yashua I would be dead again and in sin, God forbid.
3. No comment.
4. Few, very few are they that ever go to court making them lying trash.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,580.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
1. My comment is because you do not live on a border that is being deluded with the overrunning stream of people being used by the Cartels in Mexico to kill Americans, young and foolish, with the Meth and Fentanyl not to mention the Tar Heroin and genetically modified Hemp.
Does the law magically change depending on what part of the country you live in? Because the statements that you have claimed show I'm out of touch with reality are simple statements of what the law requires.
2. Ruah never disagrees with Himself... one of us is leaning away from our God's influence. Myself, if I do not obey the commands of Yashua I would be dead again and in sin, God forbid.
Or maybe the Spirit works on each person differently since each person is meant to serve the kingdom in a different way.
3. No comment.
This would have been a great chance to deny you felt the people on the border are trash, just saying.
4. Few, very few are they that ever go to court making them lying trash.
You should check your numbers. The percentage of asylum seekers who show up to court is north of 90%. It's hard to find actual numbers since immigration court records are secret, but researchers tend to agree it is somewhere between 95-99%

Upvote 0

th1bill

A Believer/Follower
Jul 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟68,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You said: You should check your numbers. The percentage of asylum seekers who show up to court is north of 90%. It's hard to find actual numbers since immigration court records are secret, but researchers tend to agree it is somewhere between 95-99%

Leaving me to seek verification of these numbers you call fact.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,580.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You said: You should check your numbers. The percentage of asylum seekers who show up to court is north of 90%. It's hard to find actual numbers since immigration court records are secret, but researchers tend to agree it is somewhere between 95-99%

Leaving me to seek verification of these numbers you call fact.
Why would you need to seek verification if you were sure of your claim? Can't find the original source I was relying on earlier, but this one agrees with that conclusion. It's near the bottom of the page.

Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Does the law magically change depending on what part of the country you live in? Because the statements that you have claimed show I'm out of touch with reality are simple statements of what the law requires.

Or maybe the Spirit works on each person differently since each person is meant to serve the kingdom in a different way.

This would have been a great chance to deny you felt the people on the border are trash, just saying.

You should check your numbers. The percentage of asylum seekers who show up to court is north of 90%. It's hard to find actual numbers since immigration court records are secret, but researchers tend to agree it is somewhere between 95-99%
11 million illegal aliens in the last 2 years alone, and 90% show up to court.

Really? Researchers state this. Question. Where would you find enough courts in this country to process the normal load because there are not. Where would you then find enough courts to process 10 million more cases? Any of this cause you to question the data, the researchers, the agenda?

Though anything is possible. I am thinking that is 99% improbable. But hey, people get paid to research, data are always honest...

Peace and Blessings

• Love
Upvote 0