Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi it does feel as though we are in the end times but who knows (not even Jesus) when it will in fact actually "start". Maybe it has and maybe it hasn't. One thing for sure if we are in those times now, it is going to get a lot more unpleasant for everyone especially for those who have not accepted Jesus as their Savior.

The man of sin is emerging in those who are perishing and now he (satanic spirit) is more brazen than ever, whereas before he operated discretely behind closed doors, today he openly parades himself in every city of the world.

Homosexuality is the spirit of the man of sin who is destined for destruction.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For the record, I didn't ask a question, I made an observation and statement :)

An observation that results in a statement is based on the question that is asked in the heart, not one that is revealed to others.

You therefore have answered your heart's question.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only retards or Satanists believe in SSM. Logically, in a short space of time it would mean the absolute end of the human race. Our extinction!
I believe in Trolls they are real and are the devils best friend.

Upvote 0

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Only retards or Satanists believe in SSM. Logically, in a short space of time it would mean the absolute end of the human race. Our extinction!
That is a sick statement by you and very homophobic. Your answers are far from a Christlike response. After all Jesus Christ never ever resorted to name calling of those who lived or supported a lifestyle that was considered sinful.

Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is a sick statement by you and very homophobic. Your answers are far from a Christlike response. After all Jesus Christ never ever resorted to name calling of those who lived or supported a lifestyle that was considered sinful.
Labelling someone as "homophobic" is name calling also. I think the other poster's use of the word "retards" is unfortunate as it has been used to abuse those who are intellectually handicapped. Even so, to think that 2 men or 2 women can be married is a mental delusion because it is contrary to God's ordained plan and is obvious from nature, as Paul stated.

As for the poster's use of "satanic", remember what Jesus said to Peter:
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

As the plebiscite gets underway in Australia you can expect the words 'homophobia', 'bigotry' & 'hatred' to be thrown around ad nauseum in an attempt to silence those who disagree with ssm.

Reactions: Berean777
Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Labelling someone as "homophobic" is name calling also. I think the other poster's use of the word "retards" is unfortunate as it has been used to abuse those who are intellectually handicapped. Even so, to think that 2 men or 2 women can be married is a mental delusion because it is contrary to God's ordained plan and is obvious from nature, as Paul stated.

As for the poster's use of "satanic", remember what Jesus said to Peter:
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

As the plebiscite gets underway in Australia you can expect the words 'homophobia', 'bigotry' & 'hatred' to be thrown around ad nauseum in an attempt to silence those who disagree with ssm.

God's created rights are infringed upon and those who steal from God continue to slander those who uphold his commandments that are tied to his created/intellectual property, which is humanity,

This disturbance in humanity's timeline is one that is the 21st century sickness of the mind, a delusion brought about by a global society that is fallen. The natural laws are being replaced with unnatural disturbances that brings great harm to humanity as a species, least we forget the global flood or Sodom and Gommorah.

When a label such as homophobia is uttered by those advocating unnatural matrimony, against those upholding God's commandments that is attached to his created rights image, for man was created in God's image, then we must reply in kind that rejection of homosexuality is a natural defensive reaction to a plague that threatens humanity.

Call me homophobic and I will say in reply, that I am proud to defend the natural laws. Hatred is an act by homosexuals that place our whole species at risk of destruction from within.

When scrutinising homosexual relationships we see it is a relationship absent of sacrificial love and one based on infatuation and a decadent way of life. In a homosexual relation neither can legitamately be called a family when they adopt children, because it steals eggs or sperms from donars who are a necessity to the unnatural and incomplete/unholy family. So this unnatural family takes from others in an effort to sustain its unholy/incomplete ways. That is, it is like a viris/bacteria that relies on other cells to mutate, whereas a natural cell requires only itself to duplicate and multiply. From the theory of virus/bacteria we know that it cannot sustain itself when it goes beyond critical mass and therefore takes its course before resulting in imminent death.

Homosexuality is a virus/bacteria of the mind that once it increases in number to require a greater number of hosts to survive, whereby reaching a critical mass, then it starts to die off and at this stage all it has managed to do, is to weaken humamity by bringing it near to extinction.

The real victims of homosexual relationships is the children that have no choice to have a father and mother, therefore they are denied the relationship between two natural family heads that form the Holy/complete family from the inception of humanity. This is another taking away or stealing from children their right of access to parental relationship from both a mother and a father.

Homsexuality is a crime!

Homosexuality steals from God, steals from humanity and steals from children!

Homosexuality is like an unnatural virus/bacteria that depends on a host to survive and spread!

Homosexuality is the 21st century endemic disease plaguing humanity and we must reject it by administering God's Holy water from his Holy spring of knowledge and wisdom.

I am for the survival of humanity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
When scrutinising homosexual relationships we see it is a relationship absent of sacrificial love and one based on infatuation and a decadent way of life.

You have clearly not met many in homosexual relationships. I know many that are full of sacrificial love and absent infatuation and decadence. I also know many heterosexual relationships that don't meet your standards.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have clearly not met many in homosexual relationships. I know many that are full of sacrificial love and absent infatuation and decadence. I also know many heterosexual relationships that don't meet your standards.

Your definition of sacrificial love is not my definition of sacrificial love. Sacrifical love is the foundation of a giving relationship that is from the creation of humanity between a father and a mother, this is the only natural basis of a legitimate union.

A homosexual relationship is based on stealing, that is stealing from God's created rights, stealing from humanity, stealing from children.

Homosexual relationship at its core is not based on a giving relationship because it depends on other hosts for its survival as a family unit, much like a bacteria or a virus. A healthy cell created naturally doesn't need a host for it to be fruitful, by replicating and multiplying.

If you look at humanity as an organism, then the natural function of this organism is to replicate and multiply, that is why God said.......

27So God created mankind in his own image,

in the image of God he created them;

male and female he created them.

28God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it (Genesis 1:27-28)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your definition of sacrificial love is not my definition of sacrificial love.

Interesting that you know my definition without asking...

Sacrifical love is the foundation of a giving relationship that is from the creation of humanity between a father and a mother, this is the only natural basis of a legitimate union.

No sacrificial love before having children together. Your relationship is not legitimate until that time either. Interesting.

A homosexual relationship is based on stealing, that is stealing from God's created rights, stealing from humanity, stealing from children.

No.

Homosexual relationship at its core is not based on a giving relationship because it depends on other hosts for its survival as a family unit, much like a bacteria or a virus. A healthy cell created naturally doesn't need a host for it to be fruitful, by replicating and multiplying.

lol

If you look at humanity as an organism, then the natural function of this organism is to replicate and multiply, that is why God said.......

Then you are against the celibate and sterile couples. I can honestly say I don't agree with you.

Homosexuality is a crime!

Not in the US or many other countries.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Homosexuality is a sickness of the mind. In order for us to care and to properly treat them as a society, we must acknowledge their unnatural act as a threat to humanity and an offense to God and those who obey his commandments.

If we really care for the sick in our society, then we don't want them to continue in sickness. Any support of homosexuals is a hate crime against God and his established ways from the beginning.

If you say that you are a humanist, then you have to stand for the survival of our species and to not support incomplete/unholy matrimonies.

I find your title as humanist in this regard rather misleading, but you are entitled to label yourself as such.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Speaking as a Christian who thinks deeply about such matters. my conclusion is that Christians right from the earliest times have been focussed on the sexual behaviour itself and not the actual relationship between the individuals involved. What we have failed to appreciate is that sexual behaviour is actually a very small part of what it means for two people to really love each other. We have failed to recognise that people can love and wish to live with each other exclusively for life.

In the past certainly, and to a lesser extent at the present, homosexuals have been constrained to deny their natural instincts. If they are expressed at all, they have had to be expressed secretly. The sexual instinct is extremely powerful and regardless of sexual orientation it will find a means to be expressed. Let us strive for a society in which that can be expressed in a manner that is healthy and fulfilling for both people in a way that supports the larger needs of a healthy society. This is why I support same sex marriage --- it can only enhance marriage, not threaten it. We heterosexual people are enough of a threat already to the institution of marriage.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Homosexuality is the 21st century precurser to a genderless society that rejects known facts tied to biological evidence. Instead it defines the world as how one chooses to define it, without any consideration to biological facts.

Later once humanity ventures off into the mind space of sick thoughts, then what stops a man wanting to courtship his best friend, that is his dog and to request a legally binding union between him and his dog, or a union between a women and her cat.

Once the Pandora's box is opened then reality can be what anyone makes it out to be, that is black is no longer black and white is no longer white.

The society that started of as a healthy organism becomes plagued with a disease of the mind that ends in alternate realities in time and space. There is no law enforcement in this arena, only mad max scenario of the different world's being played out in the sick minds who form militias against authority.

A genderless society will therefore lead to anarchy and a breakdown of civil law. Notice that the homosexuals are pushing for civil unions to be legalised and then progress to a genderless society. So who ever is heading this system is an anarchist and not a humanist.

You my friend have been deceived by anarchist posing as humanists.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what you mean by "a genderless society". If you mean that men and women are of equal intelligence and of equal spiritual worth in every respect including leadership roles, then a genderless society is an ideal to be striven for. Patriarchy is one of the most pernicious evils that humankind has ever inflicted on itself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Homosexuals are mentally sick people.

No.

In order for us to care and to properly treat them as a society, we must acknowledge their unnatural act as a threat to humanity

It's not though, so that's going to be tough.

If you say that you are a humanist, then you have to stand for the survival of our species and to not support incomplete/unholy matrimonies.

I find your title as humanist in this regard rather misleading, but you are entitled to label yourself as such.

This is what humanism means to me:

Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism, empiricism) over acceptance of dogma or superstition.

I don't believe in mislabeling people as "mentally sick" simply because I don't understand them.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know what you mean by "a genderless society". If you mean that men and women are of equal intelligence and of equal spiritual worth in every respect including leadership roles, then a genderless society is an ideal to be striven for. Patriarchy is one of the most pernicious evils that humankind has ever inflicted on itself.

A genderless society redefines what we know as a human species as declared in Genesis 1:27-28.

A genderless society denies that there is a male and there is a female. It changes the very reality from a biological evidentiary point of view to one that defines out of existence a thought of there being a male and a female. They are teaching this to future generations in an effort to brainwash society to a no male no female, no right no wrong. It is all how ypu make it out to be.

You say you are Christian and so you must abide in God's created rights according to Genesis 1:27-28.

The precurser to homsexuality is a genderless society and the result of which is anarchy.

Let me quote you......

This is why I support same sex marriage --- it can only enhance marriage, not threaten it.

The quote above has no Christian origin. Go and look at your history books.

The result of a genderless society is anarchy and civil unrest.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No.

It's not though, so that's going to be tough.

This is what humanism means to me:

I don't believe in mislabeling people as "mentally sick" simply because I don't understand them.

A society that goes against the natural laws is a mentally sick society. It is not my opinion that defines it as such but evidence.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Homosexuality hides behind a mask and so do those who support it. They are not who they say they are :lost:

I see only deception at play and nonsense talk about titles that do not reflect the actions of those pretending to be those titles. It is an undercover operation from within Christianity to undermine the cross of Christ and to make war with God.

These people are now being exposed. Therefore I will gracefully bow out of this thread.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A society that goes against the natural laws is a mentally sick society. It is not my opinion that defines it as such but evidence.

The evidence shows that homosexual people are not mentally ill.

Homosexuality also doesn't lead to a genderless society. Homosexuality is a word that is based on gender. It also doesn't "lead" anywhere. It simply is.

You may also want to brush up on biology, though, as nature (or God, if you prefer) produces more than just "male" and "female", both physically and by DNA. Google "intersex".

Upvote 0