Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Homosexuality hides behind a mask and so do those who support it. They are not who they say they are :lost:

I see only deception at play and nonsense talk about titles that do not reflect the actions of those pretending to be those titles. It is an undercover operation from within Christianity to undermine the cross of Christ and to make war with God.

These people are now being exposed. Therefore I will gracefully bow out of this thread.

You may want to start a thread in the Conspiracy Theory section.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
A genderless society redefines what we know as a human species as declared in Genesis 1:27-28.

In the 3000 years since Genesis was penned we have learned a very great deal more about the nature of humanity than was available in that extremely patriarchal society.

A genderless society denies that there is a male and there is a female. It changes the very reality from a biological evidentiary point of view to one that defines out of existence a thought of there being a male and a female. They are teaching this to future generations in an effort to brainwash society to a no male no female, no right no wrong. It is all how ypu make it out to be.

There is no denying male and female, that is a given. What is changing is the roles of men and women in society. We are no longer nomads or subsistence farmers in a hostile world. Fertility and large families are no longer the norm because they are no longer required.

You say you are Christian

It is not just say so. I am. Are you?

and so you must abide in God's created rights according to Genesis 1:27-28.

You and I understand Genesis somewhat differently.

The precurser to homsexuality is a genderless society and the result of which is anarchy.

Homosexuality has been present in every human society ancient or modern. Anarchy is completely irrelevant.

Let me quote you......

I said "This is why I support same sex marriage --- it can only enhance marriage, not threaten it."

The quote above has no Christian origin.

I wrote that. I am a Christian. There are a very great number of other Christians who say the same.

Go and look at your history books.

History books and bibles surround me. I have much more than a passing interest in history. Do you?

The result of a genderless society is anarchy and civil unrest.

That is baseless speculation.

Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Homosexuality hides behind a mask and so do those who support it. They are not who they say they are :lost:

I see only deception at play and nonsense talk about titles that do not reflect the actions of those pretending to be those titles. It is an undercover operation from within Christianity to undermine the cross of Christ and to make war with God.

These people are now being exposed. Therefore I will gracefully bow out of this thread.
Even though this is called "Christian Forums", unfortunately that does not necessarily mean the Biblical perspective is valued or respected.

Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is a pretty substandard poll, but many more reputable polls have shown that the majority of Australia supports gay marriage.
You are right about the polls although I think people are supporting the issue without knowing all the consequences for society, especially Christian businesses & institutions.

Upvote 0

LynnC

seeker of Truth
Jul 13, 2012
North Carolina
✟16,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sister Lucia of Fatima tells us (by the vision revealed to her at Fatima)

the final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family. Don’t be afraid, she added, because anyone who works for the sanctity of marriage and the family will always be fought and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue. And then she concluded: however, Our Lady has already crushed its head.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
anyone who works for the sanctity of marriage and the family will always be fought and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue.

Like the "family values" advocates repeatedly getting divorces and cheating on their spouses?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dude99

Apr 12, 2014
✟40,407.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Labelling someone as "homophobic" is name calling also. I think the other poster's use of the word "retards" is unfortunate as it has been used to abuse those who are intellectually handicapped. Even so, to think that 2 men or 2 women can be married is a mental delusion because it is contrary to God's ordained plan and is obvious from nature, as Paul stated.

As for the poster's use of "satanic", remember what Jesus said to Peter:
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

As the plebiscite gets underway in Australia you can expect the words 'homophobia', 'bigotry' & 'hatred' to be thrown around ad nauseum in an attempt to silence those who disagree with ssm.
As I stated before and will again, the bible is correct in it stance on homosexuality. Romans 1 is just as true today as then. It is a sin and only through Christ can a homosexual receive true freedom and deliverance.

Even so looking at inappropriate contentography, a married man lusting after a woman not his wife are also sin in God eyes. Though the Lord help and guidance we can overcome this temptations in our lifes and be delivered from sin.

Upvote 0