Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How do you see Constantine adopting Christianity and making it the state religion "bringing down" the Roman Empire?

The true war is for the hearts and minds of enemies of Christ. They are brought to shame that then wills them to come along by their free will.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why alas?
It is God's Will.

It shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. The fall must come first. The fall will be paralleled to no other. Bring it on! Christ is there to collect the pieces of the enemies and reconstruct them body and soul.

Futile act is to pervert the ways of God, when he had spelled it out many times.

Those who loved not the truth but had pleasure in wickedness, get ready to be purged.

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God reserves his judgement at the end.

Skyfall"

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end
I've drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I'm stolen

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
At skyfall
That skyfall

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How do you see Constantine adopting Christianity and making it the state religion "bringing down" the Roman Empire?

Constantine saw victory in the cross, much to Rome's shame, otherwise why would he have sided with the God whose witnesses were being slaughtered right, left and centre.

The shame of Rome was bringing it down and Constantine saw Christianity as the path to restore the empire through Christ. Therefore Rome was brought down in one day, on that faithful day where Constantine was forever changed and willingly chose the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Rome then started to slowly fall into Christ's hands as one thing lead to another, without the control of Constantine. Constantine saw the faith spread like wild fire and to later consume Rome from within. The war for the hearts and minds of Romans was being won.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Constantine saw victory in the cross, much to Rome's shame, otherwise why would he have sided with the God whose witnesses were being slaughtered right, left and centre.

The shame of Rome was bringing it down and Constantine saw Christianity as the path to restore the empire through Christ. Therefore Rome was brought down in one day, on that faithful day where Constantine was forever changed and willingly chose the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Rome then started to slowly fall into Christ's hands as one thing lead to another, without the control of Constantine. Constantine saw the faith spread like wild fire and to later consume Rome from within. The war for the hearts and minds of Romans was being won.
Read a history book.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That explains a few things.

The naturalistic and carnal thinking of man never seeks to amaze me. I can picture Jesus Christ telling the fishermen, read a history book and to follow in the footsteps of the Pharisees, like Paul of Tarsus, before his conversion, before he counted rubbish what he had originally thought to be the truth, by the Pharisical tradition of reading history books, in order to rise to professorship.

So what did Jesus think of the so called, proclaimed educated, the cream of the crop, who studied the entire history of Israel and the Judaic faith?

33“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?34Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation. (Matthew 23:33-36)

And further more........

11He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;

though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;

you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

15For this people’s heart has become calloused;

they hardly hear with their ears,

and they have closed their eyes.

Otherwise they might see with their eyes,

hear with their ears,

understand with their hearts

and turn, and I would heal them.’
(Matthew 13:11-15)

Before one comes to faith in Christ and prepares to be his disciple, they must forego what they already know from a worldly context and to start afresh. They therefore need to uneducate themselves of worldly knowledge from an ever changing world view and historical context. Opinion of man through collective world view is considered as history, but we all know that to be a bias, which is ultimately motivated by agenda. As the Lord is the same yesturday, today and tomorrow, the true historical context must therefore be revealed by the Holy Ghost.

I don't merely do what the world does by ever reading and never understanding the truth of Christ, rather I place my bias on one man Jesus of Nazareth and through him all is given onto me. Simply put, I don't need to read history to know history, because through Christ all is revealed without seeing, without hearing and without reading.

This may seem totally irrational to the natural mind, but this is how the uneducated fishermen ended up educating the educated scribes and Pharisees of their time.

The account I have given of Constantine is the truth, because I added Christ as the bias to my interpretation of what I have not seen, not heard and neither read, as you have established. That makes me and you guys world's apart on how one comes to know things that they do not see, nor hear and nor read. The Holy Ghost doesn't tell you to go and read a book to educate yourselves, neither did Jesus tell his disciples to read a book to educate themselves. Jesus gave his disciples no formal education related to written text, except for the purpose of referring to several old testament authors. Jesus put his disciples in a mind set, that they regarded him as the bias to their thinking and interpreting of truth, through the lens of Christ.

Many of you are still looking through the lens of the world and fall in the category bias of the world, who are motivated by an ever changing world view that is completely divorced from God and his Christ. That is the truth! Can you handle it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All in all, my standard and bias is Christ and not the world.

I see the world through the lens of Christ. Therefore same sex marriage is a world view that has materialised as of recent, where history books for future generations are being written to brainwash the future masses into their world view and biased agenda.

They have truly replaced the truth for the lie and so history books that opposed this agenda must now be marginalised and categorised as yester years fictionalised books, this includes the Holy Bible.

This would be the final onslaught and attack on God's Holy Bible and his people, his true witnesses who will face persecution because they wanted no part in this strong delusion of the 21st century.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If there was a time for a flood like event, as in the days of Noah, now is the time where God will shine supreme over his creation and to let the spec of dust humanity, know who the Grand Master Boss is.

The SkyFall is what a coming people. The gay lobby think that they can bake their cake and eat it as well. But let me prophesy onto the world, that you will never enjoy your cake, it will come out of your mouths like vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ken777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phil Bartlett

Jun 5, 2016
Sydney, Australia
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi I believe Constantine was an opportunist by hitching his wagging to Christianity thus using it as a unifying tool. I certainly doubt he had turned to Christ initially, although he may have become a believer along the way. We will never know his heart, but his action helped save Christianity (as a movement) from oblivion.

Upvote 0

Phil Bartlett

Jun 5, 2016
Sydney, Australia
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If there was a time for a flood like event, as in the days of Noah, now is the time where God will shine supreme over his creation and to let the spec of dust humanity, know who the Grand Master Boss is.

The SkyFall is what a coming people. The gay lobby think that they can bake their cake and eat it as well. But let me prophesy onto the world, that you will never enjoy your cake, it will come out of your mouths like vomit.
Hi it does feel as though we are in the end times but who knows (not even Jesus) when it will in fact actually "start". Maybe it has and maybe it hasn't. One thing for sure if we are in those times now, it is going to get a lot more unpleasant for everyone especially for those who have not accepted Jesus as their Savior.

Reactions: Berean777
Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One thing that threatens Crustianity more than anything else at the moment is the morally corrupt lying unscrupulous Media, especially the ones owned by Murdoch.

As soon as I saw a link to media it reminded me who the Devils friend is.

People carry on about this SSM but ignore the elephant in the room.

Have you seen what the evil Tracey Grimshaw does to poor old Hillsong continually?

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi I believe Constantine was an opportunist by hitching his wagging to Christianity thus using it as a unifying tool. I certainly doubt he had turned to Christ initially, although he may have become a believer along the way. We will never know his heart, but his action helped save Christianity (as a movement) from oblivion.

You friend have just answered your own question, for Jesus said you shall know them by their fruits.

Upvote 0