zaksmummy

Jul 6, 2007
Chesterfield
✟10,866.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I was driving home from a meeting; I rounded a very sharp corner going a bit fast and careered onto the other side of the road. When I got around the corner I came to a steep hill – 1:1 gradient, as I climbed I was no longer in the car but climbing a rail track/ladder. On both sides of the road were fields. Soon I noticed that the animals – lions and bears were nudging me, I was terrified that they were going to eat me and so I was fervently praying. But they didn’t, I was ok.
At the top of the hill I entered a dwelling from the bottom. There were two dwellings actually. I entered and went to the one of them. There was a woman cooking a meal, she was expecting guests, but not me, and she spoke very sharply to me. I told her that I had climbed up and that I really needed a drink because I was hot. She offered me a drink of Gin and Tonic, what I wanted was water but I asked her for Vodka. I sat down and had a rest.

Then I was her.

I asked my guests if they know what I did. I was a risk scientist, I showed them an experiment related to how long the sun had left to burn. The experiment didnt quite go according to plan, and some of the equipment wasnt working properly and the results were very unexpected.

Then I was back in the house again in the porch, the area between the two dwellings. I could see the neighbours, men with tattoo’s, menacing looking. There was my daughter, I was asking her to get her daughter away from playing with the two children of the neighbours. My daughter had some knives in her hands, and she said that she was leaving, and leaving her child with me. I walked over to her and took the knives off of her, and told her she couldnt take them with her.

Then I was in a laboratory, it was a bit like a massive warehouse. There were experiments going on. Id been asked to check one of them, it was in a very large glass house. I had finished the inspection when some of the glass in the roof of the glasshouse broke and a crane which had the head of a dinosaur reached out and picked me up, it was screaming “ashua, ashua”. ?ashur

Ashur means “warlike”, or possibly “the beginning” (I looked it up)

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
to me your dream has an end times feel about it. It also seems to capture the i stability and problems going on in the world at the moment.
The steep incline which became a ladder may speak of the rapture or a human view of getting to heaven since a human did the climbing. Note the bears a feature of end times prophecy. What was at the top was definately not heaven.
The experiment with unexpected results about how long the sun has to burn could be linked to the recent well-publicized prediction of a major end times event.
The dinasour could be lined to the theory of evolution.
There's alot to the dream. I'll be interested to see other's comments.

Upvote 0

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Going into some more detail .... I don't believe the thrust of the dream is for you personnaly. Rather I see a message for the church at large & believers in general.

I was driving home from a meeting; I rounded a very sharp corner going a bit fast and careered onto the other side of the road. (A sudden change & the wrong side of the road. See Heron's recent dream. I think this sets the scene for this dream in a lot of ways. It's like the dream reveals the "other side"- the wrong side, and how we end up there)
When I got around the corner I came to a steep hill – 1:1 gradient, as I climbed I was no longer in the car but climbing a rail track/ladder (The automated ease of socienty has been replaced by more manual effort.. . On both sides of the road were fields.(Places to labor & produce crops & fruit.) Soon I noticed that the animals – lions and bears were nudging me, I was terrified that they were going to eat me (Ability to cultivate & be fruitful has been resticted by a lack of order. See Is 18:1-6 for an example) and so I was fervently praying (I think this is your personal response in the dream, stepping outside what I believe you symbolize thru the thrust of the dream - prerhaps symbolising a believer's response). But they didn’t, I was ok. (Psalm 91)

At the top of the hill I entered a dwelling from the bottom. There were two dwellings actually I entered and went to the one of them. (Like the two sides of the road. Note that there are no details of the other dwelling. ) There was a woman cooking a meal, she was expecting guests, but not me, and she spoke very sharply to me. (I think this woman symbolises many people of the world. A representative of the Lord turns up. But they speak sharply to them & reject it because they are expecting something different - how to climb the ladder to heaven themselves.) I told her that I had climbed up (You know the way the truth & the life) and that I really needed a drink because I was hot (Not cold or lukewarm). She offered me a drink of Gin and Tonic (You have the spiritual drink, but the person misinterprests & reflects fleshy thinking. See John 6:52 & note the mention of sharply), what I wanted was water but I asked her for Vodka. (This is what believers have to be careful of - responding in the same spirit)I sat down and had a rest.

Then I was her. (This is what happens when believers & the church adopt the thinking of the world - we become like them)

I asked my guests if they know what I did. I was a risk scientist (Allowing science to rule is risky), I showed them an experiment related to how long the sun had left to burn. The experiment didnt quite go according to plan, and some of the equipment wasnt working properly and the results were very unexpected. (False predictions of the rapture or Jesus return result from allowing science to usurp God's word.)

Then I was back in the house again in the porch (The same lesson is repeated. Wil there be learning & avoidance next time?) , the area between the two dwellings (Middle ground - fence sitting - is it ok?). I could see the neighbours, men with tattoo’s, menacing looking. There was my daughter, I was asking her to get her daughter away from playing with the two children of the neighbours (It needs to be stopped at a generation level so the lesson is learned & people don't repeat the same mistakes. It needs prophetic people such as yourself to speak out ). My daughter had some knives in her hands, and she said that she was leaving, and leaving her child with me. I walked over to her and took the knives off of her, and told her she couldnt take them with her. (Knives to rightly divide the Word of God will be taken away from one generation if they don't lean the lesson. Not taken away by God, but by continual involvement in mixture)

Then I was in a laboratory (A place to try things out - will it work?), it was a bit like a massive warehouse. There were experiments going on. Id been asked to check one of them (Given the context of your dream, my guess is the experiment of a mixture of humanism & Christianity), it was in a very large glass house (Highly visible). I had finished the inspection when some of the glass in the roof of the glasshouse broke and a crane (Cranes are used in construction, but this one is destroying somethng )which had the head of a dinosaur reached out and picked me up, it was screaming "ashua, ashua". ?ashur
(The result of the experiment - the theory of evolution - Godlessness- humanism's centrer-peice takes over. No mixture or fence-sitting. "You"(nominal believers) are now on the wrong side of the road.)

Ashur means "warlike", or possibly "the beginning" (I looked it up)
A new phase for humanity.

This may seem quite negative, but I believe it is showing a possible end of the line - the result of if we continue along a certain path. I don't want to communicate a sense of condemnation or morbid destiny. God has better plans for us.
I believe the dream is primarily a warning dream. We can make the course corrections now & we won't end up in the place depected. I don't believe it's an issue of personal salvation being at risk, rather I think it is what society will be like. You spoke up & prevented your grand-daughter from being "taken in" by this. A prophetic people can speak out now & a praying people can pray now so the course adjustments can be made. & society won't end up in that place.

Jeremiah 6:16
This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.

Jeremiah 29:7 (NASB)
Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf; for in its welfare you will have welfare.’
Jeremiah 29:7 (NIV)
Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper."

Last edited:
Upvote 0