her demon cut me but I was okay no hard feelings.

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
She was laying on the ground and crawling like a snake--literally. children were all around her and they said to me, all she does is sit in a chair and listen to that rock music. I reached out to her to deliverance her. She reached up and scratched my arm, just a little blood though. All of a sudden she got up stood up strait and walked away as though she was normal and nothing happened. She wasn't free but did not harm or say bad to me. I learn that not everyone can be set free unless they want to. In my early deliverance for myself, in some areas of life, The demons would try to choke me to death but Jesus won't let that happen-- he is a savior and deliverer and won't let us be hurt. that is concerning self deliverance . Death for us is victory. glory to Jesus name if you were one of the devil favorite kids, better stay covered with the blood and walk righteousness.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for your testimony.
My first public confrontation with a demonic spirit was when I was 22 years old. A neighbor of ours had a young teenage boy who was in constant trouble. He would not behave, go to school, or obey his parents. One day his younger brother ran up to our door crying and said this boy was threatening to kill his mother and was acting crazy. I pulled on my shoes and ran down the street and found him yelling at his mother and waving a stick at her. I ran to the end of their driveway and shouted for the demon to stop his actions and to leave the boy alone. He immediately dropped the stick and calmed down. I could not have done this without the Holy Spirit. I continued to associate with him and fed him the gospel and Bible. We eventually lost touch and had not heard from him for about 40 years. I recently heard that he died in a house fire a few months ago. Lord help us.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your testimony.
My first public confrontation with a demonic spirit was when I was 22 years old. A neighbor of ours had a young teenage boy who was in constant trouble. He would not behave, go to school, or obey his parents. One day his younger brother ran up to our door crying and said this boy was threatening to kill his mother and was acting crazy. I pulled on my shoes and ran down the street and found him yelling at his mother and waving a stick at her. I ran to the end of their driveway and shouted for the demon to stop his actions and to leave the boy alone. He immediately dropped the stick and calmed down. I could not have done this without the Holy Spirit. I continued to associate with him and fed him the gospel and Bible. We eventually lost touch and had not heard from him for about 40 years. I recently heard that he died in a house fire a few months ago. Lord help us.
God bless and thanks for your testimony.

Upvote 0