I was told twice now in dreams that I'm already married.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In the first dream a month ago, I was told my wife is not from this world.

In last night's dream, completely different dream, in some government office they told me that I'm married but they don't have any information about my wife. Like zero. No name, no address, no picture, nothing. Like her records have been totally erased from database. It's so unusual to find yourself married but no records exist about your spouse and she's nowhere to be found either.

In reality, I'm still single and never been married. And I'm no longer interested in getting married. Not for a long time already so I haven't been thinking nor even fantasizing of getting married for a very long time so it's a little bit surprising for me to have dreams about already married.

prudence21
prudence21
this is refering to a spirit spouse..this is not a good thing ..research ...denounce and renounce any attachments in the spirit realm. If you have sexual dreams ..dont dismiss them..get up and rebuke them in the name of Jesus. Having a spirit spouse will interfere with a future or relationship that God could be trying to bring your way and he is revealing this to you so that you can get rid of it.
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Could it have a spiritual meaning?

In the first dream, I actually saw her, she even talked to me. The people she came with look up to her, she is their leader.

She told me many things but I can only remember one thing. She asked me to learn Aramaic because that's the language they speak. The people that came with her called me 'family' and embraced me when they arrived.

I think both these dreams is telling me not to get married. All the things that ever happened my life conspired to keep me single. I had plenty of opportunities in the past to have relationships and possibly even get married but none of them came to be. Things kept happening that prevented me from doing so.

And possibly this time, may I'm being told the real reason why I shouldn't marry because I'm already married in some way, some how despite the fact, I don't remember one thing about it and there's absolutely no evidence of me being already married exist.

prudence21
prudence21
this is refering to a spirit spouse..this is not a good thing ..research ...denounce and renounce any attachments in the spirit realm. If you have sexual dreams ..dont dismiss them..get up and rebuke them in the name of Jesus. Having a spirit spouse will interfere with a future or relationship that God could be trying to bring your way and he is revealing this to you so that you can get rid of it.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Your dream is fascinating. I’m sorry I don’t have much advice to offer here but my guess is your unconsciously thinking about some sort of marriage or commitment.

Thanks sharing!

Sometimes I entertain the prospect of getting married with someone in my mind but very fleetingly and doesn't get beyond that.

Otherwise, I have no desire of getting married and have been feeling this way for a very long time now. When I see people, all of them Christians, family life doesn't seem to make sense based on what I observe. Apostle Paul is right, it's better to be single as a Christian. And that's how I think.

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2023
Florida
✟17,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I read your post and all of the responses so far. Then I went about my day, but I had to come back to post because it just stuck out in my mind.
Dreams are a strange thing, because they can be complete gibberish at times, having absolutely no grounding in reality. However, at times, there can be something very real and potent about other dreams. The truth is, no one will really know if your dream had any meaning, except for you.
I'm not a new-ager, and I don't believe that your dream has to have some meaning. But, I will continue making the assumption that it does, simply for one reason: you took the time to post these dreams to ask others their opinion.
Often in dream interpretations, the way that one feels in a dream is often almost more important than even what happens in the dream. For example, when you met your wife in the first dream, were you happy? Were you confused? How did she make you feel? Also, how did you feel in the second dream when you couldn't see your wife, or know her identity? Right now, that may be how you feel. I may be off base, but I will just go ahead and say it.
You may not care about getting married, but your subconscious may be reminding you of the natural life stages that the common man goes through. In life, we often have choices that line us up for the next chapter in our lives, and it goes on and on like that. You may not marry, but your life will be changed regardless of whether you actively choose not to, or inactively, because your next chapter in life is affected by your current chapter. So, perhaps, that "empty wife slot" is simply your mind reminding you that it is your choice. That it's a stage you could choose. I often have dreams about having children, although it's not really a desire for me at the moment, and I believe it's just my subconscious reminding me that I'm in that natural age bracket to where it might be normal for me to do so. It could just be a life stage thing.
Some food for thought: do you have any friends around you that are married or getting married? Have you thought about the way your life will be in the future with your choice to remain unmarried, and are you mentally prepared for that decision? I think it is a great choice to remain single and dedicate your life to the Lord. It is also another thing to come to terms with actively choosing not to marry, versus simply being content with single life. That's just my last thoughts- perhaps it's time to decide whether you actively choose to be single, or if you actively choose to just be content where you are currently as a single status, because they're two separate things.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I read your post and all of the responses so far. Then I went about my day, but I had to come back to post because it just stuck out in my mind.
Dreams are a strange thing, because they can be complete gibberish at times, having absolutely no grounding in reality. However, at times, there can be something very real and potent about other dreams. The truth is, no one will really know if your dream had any meaning, except for you.
I'm not a new-ager, and I don't believe that your dream has to have some meaning. But, I will continue making the assumption that it does, simply for one reason: you took the time to post these dreams to ask others their opinion.
Often in dream interpretations, the way that one feels in a dream is often almost more important than even what happens in the dream. For example, when you met your wife in the first dream, were you happy? Were you confused? How did she make you feel? Also, how did you feel in the second dream when you couldn't see your wife, or know her identity? Right now, that may be how you feel. I may be off base, but I will just go ahead and say it.
You may not care about getting married, but your subconscious may be reminding you of the natural life stages that the common man goes through. In life, we often have choices that line us up for the next chapter in our lives, and it goes on and on like that. You may not marry, but your life will be changed regardless of whether you actively choose not to, or inactively, because your next chapter in life is affected by your current chapter. So, perhaps, that "empty wife slot" is simply your mind reminding you that it is your choice. That it's a stage you could choose. I often have dreams about having children, although it's not really a desire for me at the moment, and I believe it's just my subconscious reminding me that I'm in that natural age bracket to where it might be normal for me to do so. It could just be a life stage thing.
Some food for thought: do you have any friends around you that are married or getting married? Have you thought about the way your life will be in the future with your choice to remain unmarried, and are you mentally prepared for that decision? I think it is a great choice to remain single and dedicate your life to the Lord. It is also another thing to come to terms with actively choosing not to marry, versus simply being content with single life. That's just my last thoughts- perhaps it's time to decide whether you actively choose to be single, or if you actively choose to just be content where you are currently as a single status, because they're two separate things.

My choice is to remain single indefinitely.

My dreams seem to support my decision but in a way I didn't expect. It wants me to remain 'single' because I was told that I'm already married. And then I remember that God is 'timeless'. The past, present, and the future makes no difference. Tomorrow could be yesterday.

What I felt when I saw her was hope. She was something else. She was of calm demeanor, full of authority, strength, and confidence. There's absolutely nothing sexual about our meeting. If I may be so blunt, she reminded me so much of our Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2023
Florida
✟17,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The people of the kingdom of God is the bride of Christ. I'm not saying that there is a direct correlation with your dream and this biblical metaphor, but there could be. It's interesting that she told you to learn Aramaic. I would encourage you to keep praying and seeking God's will. That's great news that you have received some understanding of the meaning behind your dream. It's amazing how God uses dreams to communicate with us at times. I will be praying for you, and I wish you much peace.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The people of the kingdom of God is the bride of Christ. I'm not saying that there is a direct correlation with your dream and this biblical metaphor, but there could be. It's interesting that she told you to learn Aramaic. I would encourage you to keep praying and seeking God's will. That's great news that you have received some understanding of the meaning behind your dream. It's amazing how God uses dreams to communicate with us at times. I will be praying for you, and I wish you much peace.

I wish you peace too.

She told me to learn Aramaic because I think mostly because as a member of her family.

It seems to correlate with the Bible, the bride of Christ, being a family (Matthew 12:46-50) and the family not of this world (John 15:19)

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟521,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the first dream a month ago, I was told my wife is not from this world.

In last night's dream, completely different dream, in some government office they told me that I'm married but they don't have any information about my wife. Like zero. No name, no address, no picture, nothing. Like her records have been totally erased from database. It's so unusual to find yourself married but no records exist about your spouse and she's nowhere to be found either.

In reality, I'm still single and never been married. And I'm no longer interested in getting married. Not for a long time already so I haven't been thinking nor even fantasizing of getting married for a very long time so it's a little bit surprising for me to have dreams about already married.
Perhaps this dream is a dream from God. Perhaps referring to you being wed to God...no wife exists...now or in future...therefore no records exist of her. Are you okay with the idea of not marrying?
All just speculation. We don't know these things...move on from here putting your full faith to work on this earth and set aside things which are not well grounded in Scripture. (My advice as a woman.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps this dream is a dream from God. Perhaps referring to you being wed to God...no wife exists...now or in future...therefore no records exist of her. Are you okay with the idea of not marrying?
All just speculation. We don't know these things...move on from here putting your full faith to work on this earth and set aside things which are not well grounded in Scripture. (My advice as a woman.)

I'm totally good missing out completely on having my own family. Though it seems be nice to settle down. But everything on Earth is worthless compared to the time of the Lord. I've seen Christians with families, more often than not, the experience is working against them and blinding them to things that truly matter.

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟521,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm totally good missing out completely on having my own family. Though it seems be nice to settle down. But everything on Earth is worthless compared to the time of the Lord. I've seen Christians with families, more often than not, the experience is working against them and blinding them to things that truly matter.
Matthew 19:12 is one perspective meant only for some...those who like Paul wish to remain fully devoted to God and kingdom work. He says in I Corinthians that those who marry face troubles in this world and also, their interests are divided between pleasing spouse and pleasing God...quite a challenge.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟298,824.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 19:12 is one perspective meant only for some...those who like Paul wish to remain fully devoted to God and kingdom work. He says in I Corinthians that those who marry face troubles in this world and also, their interests are divided between pleasing spouse and pleasing God...quite a challenge.

To me Matt 19:12 is more of a volunteer assignment, rather than predestined Will of God.

Anyone can do Matt 19:12 IF they willing to commit to such undertaking without quitting.

The "Kingdom of Heaven" is way way more than just church duties, I mean even a married person with children can do church duties, even preach, lead a large church, do spiritual deliverance, healing, and even perform missions in remote places in other countries.

"Kingdom of Heaven" work is 'next level ......' in video game slang. This is where you could in some instances, literally enter the 'Kingdom of Heaven'. To do this, you have to think like an innocent child and abandon worldly pursuits and indulgences as these things are not from God but rather from this worldly kingdom that is under the hold of the devil and only serves to blind one from things of the spirit.

I believe even married persons can choose to do Matt 19:12. BUT at the risk of facing divorce from their spouses and major marital issues. I believe the exact words Jesus said is you'll have to leave your spouse and children. It's so crazy not even Christian churches teach this stuff.

Upvote 0