Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have to catch up to fairly answer questions asked of you.
You only like to put others on the defending side.

I'll be away from this thread for the rest of the week.
When are the Christians to be called upon to judge the world and to judge angels?

Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is judged by you,
are you unworthy of the smallest judgments?
Do you not know that we will judge angels, not to mention things of this life? (1 Cor. 6:2,3)

Is this a responsibility for Christians before or after the second coming of Christ?
When is the so-called "church age"? Can me show that in the Bible?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I know it is the very uncomfortable issue that Premils do not want to talk about, but, who are these billions of wicked who flood your millennium as the sand of the sea?
It is not uncomfortable to accept that over 10 billion people will be born during the Day of the Lord. This is after the Second Coming, and sin and decay have been removed from creation. We are back to the conditions in Genesis 1. The only difference will be that seeds and seasonal plants will be planted, as we are not told otherwise.

None of them will be deceived by Satan until after the Day of the Lord.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is not uncomfortable to accept that over 10 billion people will be born during the Day of the Lord. This is after the Second Coming, and sin and decay have been removed from creation. We are back to the conditions in Genesis 1. The only difference will be that seeds and seasonal plants will be planted, as we are not told otherwise.

None of them will be deceived by Satan until after the Day of the Lord.
So, these billions of religious phonies feign worship for 1000 years and then show their true colors when Satan their master appears to lead them against Jesus and the people of God? It seems like they are the most deceived generation ever to live.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Do you accept that the figure “a thousand” (including a thousand years) and ten thousand are repeatedly used in Scripture to denote a vast indeterminate amount or period of time?
Did Peter claim the Day of the Lord is a vast amount of time? So you are saying after the Second Coming, Jesus will reign on earth for thousands of years, not just a single thousand years?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So, these billions of religious phonies feign worship for 1000 years and then show their true colors when Satan their master appears to lead them against Jesus and the people of God? It seems like their are the most deceived generation ever to live.
No, they are not even alive during the majority of the Day of the Lord. These people at the four quarters of the earth are several billion born in the last 100 years.

Eve was the most decieved generation to ever live. 100% of her taken out of Adam was deceived. You don't have a clue about who is even decieved after the Day of the Lord, so you make exaggerated statements to deceive those reading your posts.

Satan is not their master. You make up way more about the chapter of Revelation 20, than those who simply accept that chapter as revealing the Day of the Lord. When is John supposed to reveal the Day of the Lord in the book of Revelation since that book is the revealing of the Lord Jesus Christ as King of the earth?

The entire book was about the revealing of the Second Coming, years after the first coming happened. John is not going back to recap the earlier ministry of Christ. That is you putting Jesuit preterist doctrine into your amil point of view.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did Peter claim the Day of the Lord is a vast amount of time? So you are saying after the Second Coming, Jesus will reign on earth for thousands of years, not just a single thousand years?

You have been shown numerous times that nowhere in Holy Writ does it teach that the day of the Lord is a one thousand, yet you continue to push this false theory. You do err in your assumption in that this text simply indicates the briefness of time with God. 2 Peter 3:8 does not in any way indicate a future earthly millennium kingdom anywhere in this reading. In fact, Peter is simply reminding the end-time scoffers that God is not bound by time. It is absolutely nothing to the king of glory; He ultimately sits outside of time in the realm of eternity. Time is but a blink to His infinite mind and to the eternal state. God is “from everlasting” (Habakkuk 1:12, Psalm 93:2). God is time-less.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, they are not even alive during the majority of the Day of the Lord. These people at the four quarters of the earth are several billion born in the last 100 years.

Eve was the most decieved generation to ever live. 100% of her taken out of Adam was deceived. You don't have a clue about who is even decieved after the Day of the Lord, so you make exaggerated statements to deceive those reading your posts.

Satan is not their master. You make up way more about the chapter of Revelation 20, than those who simply accept that chapter as revealing the Day of the Lord. When is John supposed to reveal the Day of the Lord in the book of Revelation since that book is the revealing of the Lord Jesus Christ as King of the earth?

The entire book was about the revealing of the Second Coming, years after the first coming happened. John is not going back to recap the earlier ministry of Christ. That is you putting Jesuit preterist doctrine into your amil point of view.
Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that there "are several billion born in the last 100 years" of your supposed future millennium? It seems like you are making it up as you go. Remember, the warnings in the Bible about adding unto Scripture. If Satan is not their master, then who is their master? Men either belong to the devil or they belong to God. Which is it?

Upvote 0

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The kingdom has already spiritually arrived. Jesus perfectly fulfilled His mission. He conquered every foe! He is now victoriously reigning over creation and His new creation.
If that were true, He would not be much of a ruler. But this isn't true.

"Jesus perfectly fulfilled His mission. He conquered every foe!" False:

1 Cor. 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25
For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If that were true, He would not be much of a ruler. But this isn't true.

"Jesus perfectly fulfilled His mission. He conquered every foe!" False:

1 Cor. 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25
For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.
This is the typical Premil backlash. They mock the current kingship of Christ. That of itself exposes the error of Premil and their ignorance of NT Scripture.

Jesus said Revelation 3:21: “I … overcame.”

Revelation 5:5 tells us: “behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed.

The lion is known as the king of the jungle. It carries great authority and power. That is a very potent symbol of who Jesus is.

By the way, the Bible does not say that Satan is a lion. It says that he walks about “like” a lion.

Jesus declared in Matthew 28:18 after His resurrection, All power (exousia – ex-oo-see'-ah – or right, privilege and authority) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Let us look at the extent of Christ’s authority today.

Ephesians 1:17-21, “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power [Gr. dunamis or power] to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his ‘mighty power’ [Gr. kratos ischus] or great dominion force and ability, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come.”

This passage confirms the absolute authority that Christ now enjoys and reveals the unlimited scope of His current rule. It explicitly illustrates the current sovereign reign of Christ over all His enemies from the “right hand” of majesty on high.

Philippians 2:9-11 says, wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name.”

1 Peter 3:22 says, that Christ, who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God (now!!!); angels and authorities and powers being (currently!!!) made subject unto him.”

Those who question Christ’s current reign do great assault upon the truth of God’s Word and undermine the current sovereign kingly position that He now assuredly holds.

Heaven’s authority is bestowed upon Christ. He is God! Colossians 2:9-10, 14-15 confirms: "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power … Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled (or divested or disarmed) principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”

He is risen and He is reigning! He is ruling over everything! This is happening right now! Check out the actual original text and check out the tenses involved.

Colossians 1:15-17 addresses the great providential reign of Christ over all creation. Stating, Christ, “Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.”

These passages couldn’t be stronger in outlining where supreme authority lies today. Christ sovereignly reigns in kingly power over all creation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You have been shown numerous times that nowhere in Holy Writ does it teach that the day of the Lord is a one thousand, yet you continue to push this false theory. You do err in your assumption in that this text simply indicates the briefness of time with God. 2 Peter 3:8 does not in any way indicate a future earthly millennium kingdom anywhere in this reading. In fact, Peter is simply reminding the end-time scoffers that God is not bound by time. It is absolutely nothing to the king of glory; He ultimately sits outside of time in the realm of eternity. Time is but a blink to His infinite mind and to the eternal state. God is “from everlasting” (Habakkuk 1:12, Psalm 93:2). God is time-less.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
You then ignore that Peter goes on to say, that Day that is as a thousand years will come as a thief in the night.

The NHNE is not eternity. It is the next creation after this one.

You state that in eternity there is no time. There is no creation either. Creation has time, a day, an hour, even a year. Eternity has no time, so no days, years, nor hours.

Upvote 0

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus declared in Matthew 28:18 after His resurrection, All power (exousia – ex-oo-see'-ah – or right, privilege and authority) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Thank you for pointing out that exousia means right/privilege/authority; NOT "power."

Exousia is correctly translated as “authority,” that is, lawful jurisdiction. Whereas dunamis means actual “force,” that is, authority put into action. After Christ receives the scroll from God’s right hand [Rev. 5:12], He will soon after begin to exercise His new authority-to-act by opening its seals, the first five of which will quickly result in the earthly trials of the Great Tribulation. (Being the same five trials, in the same order, that Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24:5-9.) There is a big difference between having authority and applying authority.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Until I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

Christ is presently in heaven at the right hand of the Father, and the "until" has not yet happened yet on earth. If it had, Satan would be in the Abyss, and the Beast and the rebellious kings of the earth would be in the lake of fire. Rev. 19:19 - 20:3

But they are not, being yet very active on earth.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You then ignore that Peter goes on to say, that Day that is as a thousand years will come as a thief in the night.

The NHNE is not eternity. It is the next creation after this one.

You state that in eternity there is no time. There is no creation either. Creation has time, a day, an hour, even a year. Eternity has no time, so no days, years, nor hours.
Do you literally believe Christ is coming suddenly and unexpectedly "as a thief in the night" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:2 and 2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe the wicked will experience "sudden destruction" from His appearance as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe the wicked "shall not escape" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe that "the heavens shall pass away with a great noise" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the elements shall melt with fervent heat" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10 & 12)?
Do you literally believe that "the earth also ... shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the works that are therein [the earth] shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that the righteous are actually looking "for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness” when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:13)?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for pointing out that exousia means right/privilege/authority; NOT "power."

Exousia is correctly translated as “authority,” that is, lawful jurisdiction. Whereas dunamis means actual “force,” that is, authority put into action. After Christ receives the scroll from God’s right hand [Rev. 5:12], He will soon after begin to exercise His new authority-to-act by opening its seals, the first five of which will quickly result in the earthly trials of the Great Tribulation. (Being the same five trials, in the same order, that Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24:5-9.) There is a big difference between having authority and applying authority.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Until I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

Christ is presently in heaven at the right hand of the Father, and the "until" has not yet happened yet on earth. If it had, Satan would be in the Abyss, and the Beast and the rebellious kings of the earth would be in the lake of fire. Rev. 19:19 - 20:3

But they are not, being yet very active on earth.
Psalm 110:1-7: The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.”

We see in this reading that the ruler under analysis is uniquely a king/priest, and whilst He rules in kingly power and in authority, He also exercises the office of “a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek” at the same time. This Psalm clearly prophesied, in stark contrast to the unbelieving Jewish expectation, that the Messiah would come as a conquering king. A careful examination of their own Scriptures would have showed them this truth.

Christ reigns in majesty and glory at the right hand of majesty today over His enemies. He has already defeated all His enemies. He is king over the kings and kingdoms of the earth. He is Lord and reigns over all principalities and powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places. He exercises sovereign kingly power over all His enemies until He makes them His footstool. There is nothing that is not under his feet. Jesus Christ is indeed Lord!

Listen to Peter preaching on Psalm 110:1, when speaking about David and his throne, says, “For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance [referring to Psalms 16:8-10]. Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne [referring to Psalms 132:12]; he seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption [referring to Psalms 16:10]. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, the Lord said unto my Lord, sit thou on my right hand, until I make thy foes thy footstool [referring to Psalm 110:1]. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ (Acts 2:25-36).

Peter shows us that Psalm 110:1 is currently being fulfilled since Christ destroyed the power of the grave, and ascended to the right hand of majesty on high. No objective Bible student could fail to see the focus and message of this narrative. This reading is concentrated upon the victory of the resurrection of Christ nearly 2,000 years ago and the resulting current kingly Messianic reign of Christ at “the right hand of God exalted” in heaven. It confirms that Israel’s Messiah now sits enthroned upon David’s throne, and locates the timing of His assumption of the same to after “the resurrection of Christ.” As Messiah, Christ fulfilled every human demand of Him, thus rightfully assuming the kingship of Israel through His impeccable life, His atoning death and His glorious resurrection.

Christ taking David’s throne does not refer to Him sitting on some long-preserved literal physical in the Middle East (as non-believing Jews and Premils apply this to in the future), but rather Him assuming heavenly authority over the people of God and fulfilling the Messianic prophecies as Israel’s true king. As we see in the New Testament, the people of God or true Israel does not relate exclusively to a physical race but to spiritual grace on God’s elect. Peter is showing that Christ now reigns over His people in fulfilment of the Old Testament predictions.

The writer of the Hebrews also outlines such, whilst also addressing Psalm 110:1 and speaking of Christ, in Hebrews 10:12-13, stating, this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; from henceforth [ekdechomenos] expecting (or tarrying) till his enemies be made his footstool.”

The Greek word ekdechomenos in this passage is only found 6 times in the New Testament although this is the only place where it is rendered “expecting.” Notwithstanding, it fits in beautifully with the 5 other New Testament renderings which are found in varying tenses in the Scriptures and are separately interpreted – to wait, to look and to tarry. A fuller sense of the meaning could thus read, Christ is waiting, looking and expecting “till his enemies be made his footstool.” Moreover, the word employed here in the original relates to the present tense and indicates the current fulfilment of Christ’s glorious heavenly reign. His current reign is overseeing the ongoing Sovereign reign over the nations.

The focus of this passage is Christ’s great triumph rise to the right hand of majesty on high to reign over His enemies, after His devil defeating, sin destroying work at Calvary. There, as man’s great eternal High Priest “after the order of Melchisedec,” Christ currently sits making continual intercession for His people. Moreover, He also currently sits as king upon heaven’s throne, where He reigns over His enemies till all are made His footstool. Thus, Christ presently and perfectly fulfils both the office of king and priest from the right hand of majesty in heaven. What is more, the matter of Christ’s “expecting” or “waiting” here is expressly completed in heaven, not earth, as the Pre-mils would argue, as therefore current.

The tarrying will continue as Jesus reigns over His enemies until they are all subdued at the second coming.

God promised the obedient Laodiceans of Asia Minor in Revelation 3:21, To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame [speaking of His victorious life, death and resurrection], and am [present tense] set down with my Father in his throne.”

Christ’s great atoning victory at the cross and His current heavenly reign has enabled those that die in Christ to reign with Him in glory.

From this passage, we explicitly see:

(1) The battle was Calvary
(2) The outcome was victory,
(3) His reign is current,
(4) The location is heaven.

Christ’s current heavenly reign over His enemies is inextricably linked to the decisive victory He secured through His life, death and glorious resurrection. Christ’s present reign is therefore (1) to perfectly fulfil Scripture, and (2) to enforce the complete victory that was wrought.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that there "are several billion born in the last 100 years" of your supposed future millennium? It seems like you are making it up as you go. Remember, the warnings in the Bible about adding unto Scripture. If Satan is not their master, then who is their master? Men either belong to the devil or they belong to God. Which is it?
Have there been several billion born in the last hundred years? Why is that not mentioned in your millennium in Revelation 20?

It is common sense that when time happens on earth, people are born.

If you keep making up these false "Christians" in the Day of the Lord, adding to Scripture yourself, you may be one of them who rebels at the end, because you never wanted the Day of the Lord to be a thousand years, and that might upset you.

I guess we will find out soon enough, who was behind the deception of amil thought placed in the minds of humans.

Reactions: WilliamLhk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have there been several billion born in the last hundred years? Why is that not mentioned in your millennium in Revelation 20?

It is common sense that when time happens on earth, people are born.

If you keep making up these false "Christians" in the Day of the Lord, adding to Scripture yourself, you may be one of them who rebels at the end, because you never wanted the Day of the Lord to be a thousand years, and that might upset you.

I guess we will find out soon enough, who was behind the deception of amil thought placed in the minds of humans.
The Mods should look at your comments. They are out of order. They are offensive and unfair.

All we have here is an avoidance of supporting your claims, whereupon you then resort to ad hominem. Sad!

Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that there "are several billion born in the last 100 years" of your supposed future millennium? You invent a theory and then ask me to support it from an Amil perspective. That is nonsensical.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Do you literally believe Christ is coming suddenly and unexpectedly "as a thief in the night" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:2 and 2 Peter 3:10)?

Yes, not at the planned event called Armageddon. That is not suddenly nor unexpectedly.

Do you literally believe the wicked will experience "sudden destruction" from His appearance as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?

The heavens and works of the earth will be instantly dissolved. Humans, not so fast. The Cross did not happen in the manger of Bethlehem, nor hours after Jesus was baptized. Jesus spent 3.5 years preparing His disciples for the Cross.

Do you literally believe the wicked "shall not escape" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?

No one will escape, even if they get all the way to the battle of Armageddon.

Do you literally believe that "the heavens shall pass away with a great noise" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?

Yes, that is how all on earth will know the Second Coming and rapture have happened. No one will be spiritually blind at that point.

Do you literally believe that "the elements shall melt with fervent heat" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10 & 12)?

All the works on earth including this 14 billion universe that Satan placed in the minds of humans.

Do you literally believe that "the earth also ... shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?

That is not what the verse says, as you left out the part of earth that was to be burned up.

Do you literally believe that "the works that are therein [the earth] shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?

Yes. The deadly wound means no one on earth has literally anything, but the clothes on their back. Revelation 13:3

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

Satan will step in and be allowed to heal this act of God, that literally takes every thing away from all of humanity.

People think pre-tribbers just want an escape route. Obviously if one is left alive on the earth at that point, they will have to rely on Satan to get their daily food needs met. The 6th Seal could happen at any moment, and no one can even prepare, unless they live deep underground and have stuff stored in that bunker. Unfortunately they will have no warning to even get to that bunker. There will be no warnings whatsoever literally.

Do you literally believe that the righteous are actually looking "for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness” when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:13)?

Yes, the righteous have looked for the NHNE since Abraham walked with young Isaac. Not sure why another, 1,000 years would change that point? Hebrews 11:8-10

"By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God."

Unless you think Abraham was just looking for the NT believers?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Mods should look at your comments. They are out of order. They are offensive and unfair.

All we have here is an avoidance of supporting your claims, whereupon you then resort to ad hominem. Sad!

Where in Revelation 20 does it teach that there "are several billion born in the last 100 years" of your supposed future millennium? You invent a theory and then ask me to support it from an Amil perspective. That is nonsensical.
No it is not. It makes sense that the population would grow in the next 1000 years from several million to 10 billion, like it has in the last 1,000 years.

You claim I add to Scripture. You do it with all your ad hominem comments about premil.

I did not invent the 1,000 years mentioned in Revelation 20. I am just pointing out humanity works.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, not at the planned event called Armageddon. That is not suddenly nor unexpectedly.

The heavens and works of the earth will be instantly dissolved. Humans, not so fast. The Cross did not happen in the manger of Bethlehem, nor hours after Jesus was baptized. Jesus spent 3.5 years preparing His disciples for the Cross.

No one will escape, even if they get all the way to the battle of Armageddon.

Yes, that is how all on earth will know the Second Coming and rapture have happened. No one will be spiritually blind at that point.

All the works on earth including this 14 billion universe that Satan placed in the minds of humans.

That is not what the verse says, as you left out the part of earth that was to be burned up.

Yes. The deadly wound means no one on earth has literally anything, but the clothes on their back. Revelation 13:3

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

Satan will step in and be allowed to heal this act of God, that literally takes every thing away from all of humanity.

People think pre-tribbers just want an escape route. Obviously if one is left alive on the earth at that point, they will have to rely on Satan to get their daily food needs met. The 6th Seal could happen at any moment, and no one can even prepare, unless they live deep underground and have stuff stored in that bunker. Unfortunately they will have no warning to even get to that bunker. There will be no warnings whatsoever literally.

Yes, the righteous have looked for the NHNE since Abraham walked with young Isaac. Not sure why another, 1,000 years would change that point? Hebrews 11:8-10

"By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God."

Unless you think Abraham was just looking for the NT believers?
Then you will have to renounce Premil and embrace Amil. The second coming is the end.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No it is not. It makes sense that the population would grow in the next 1000 years from several million to 10 billion, like it has in the last 1,000 years.

You claim I add to Scripture. You do it with all your ad hominem comments about premil.

I did not invent the 1,000 years mentioned in Revelation 20. I am just pointing out humanity works.
Your scenario will never happen. It is all in your mind. The redeemed are all rescued at the second coming. Their bodies are glorified. All the wicked are destroyed when Jesus comes. This destruction is "sudden." It is wholesale - no rebel escapes. How then can there be procreation and childbirth on the future earth?

Upvote 0